IGNORED

Sarah, David, and Russell: Not Much Changes

Coconut Flan

2 hours ago, Koala said:

He got a zap/bark collar for the dog. :pb_sad:  Sounds like he's already planning to get rid of it.  

Generally speaking, I hate people who adopt a puppy, but give away the dog. In this case though, it might be best for the dog to live away from Rusty. Still sucks to think of Lauren having to lose a beloved pet, but maybe he’ll foist the dog on her mom.

Totally agree, but in the meantime, he's shocking the poor mite.  I hope the idiot manages to shock himself, instead of the puppy. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 3

On 7/25/2018 at 4:16 PM, Koala said:

Totally agree, but in the meantime, he's shocking the poor mite.  I hope the idiot manages to shock himself, instead of the puppy. 

This times 1000.  One can only hope...

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Russ posts about how very precious and meaningful it was for him to choose his daughter's name, but then misspells that name, and is corrected by a relative. 

• Haha 3

Does anyone still follow Sarah? Is David in the rear-view mirror?  Does she still sew?

Sarah updates her blog and Instagram fairly regularly:

http://www.romantichistory.com/

https://www.instagram.com/romantic_history/

Lots of sewing projects, and some genuinely beautiful photos of the children/baked goods/nature.

The kids are enrolled in school, little league, and 4H. Sarah attended a reenactment with David (and all the kids) back in June. No idea if they've reconciled, or if it was something she did because it was Father's Day weekend. David, of course, represented the Confederacy, and looked as dim as ever. Sarah went as a "protesting Southerner". Whatever their current relationship is, she keeps it on the DL. She seems to be on good terms with her family.

• Thank You 3

Wow, her Instagram is lovely.  Glad to see the kids are in regular school, dressing normally (no ankle length denim skirts!) and looking  healthy;  happy to see that her life looks to have stabilized. She really is a talented seamstress and photographer and I wish her well. 

• I Agree 3

Guess what? I finally found something good to say about Russ: He's not a neo-Confederate.

But then it occurred to me that his only reason for not being one might be because David is one. 

• Thank You 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well, with all the very nice, detailed uniforms that Sarah is making David, hard to believe they're not together.  Also, I think she's moved.  Probably back in with him somewhere.

• Upvote 2

I think she's been in the same house in southern Ohio at least a year an a half or so now. Has she moved from there?

• 3 months later...

Making vague threats:

Russ "has plans." *shudder* I know a lot of FJ-ers think Russ is just a big joke, but honestly, I hope this guy is on SOMEONE'S radar. 

• WTF 1

He’s creepy AF. But he’s so useless that I can’t see him doing anything but whining online - the one time he ended up in trouble was when David went after him, IIRC.

Though he’s exactly the kind of alienated white guy with the attitude of “what do you MEAN my white skin and dick don’t immediately qualify me for special treatment?!?” that wind up as mass shooters, so maybe he better be on somebody’s watch list.

• Upvote 2

• 2 months later...

So Russ is in the hospital with diverticulitis and is in so much pain he's begging for forgiveness from everyone he's screwed over/ been an ass to. And he's added a sexy selfie for his dating app profiles. 

Screenshot_20190223-005417.png

Screenshot_20190223-005544.png

• WTF 1
  • Thank You 1

7 hours ago, bea said:

What the.......
Did he take a selfie of himself with an oxygen mask? HOW?

Because he's "Super Russ"! 

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

Russ is still in the hospital and in lots of pain. They originally had major surgery complete with colostomy scheduled for tomorrow morning, but now they are holding off on that and "going in from the side" to help with an abcess in his intestines. He's also having revelations about his past behavior: 

Screenshot_20190228-183636.png

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

He’s managing to type his fevered babbling into a public Facebook because reasons.
Same way he took a selfie while coding.
Russ, you turd.

• Upvote 6

He's so full of crap! I don't doubt that he talked to her, but geez Russ, bring it down a notch. 

Screenshot_20190301-135956.png

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

If you are going to take a selfie with a BiPAP mask on, it would help if you had it on RIGHT. So either it’s a staged photo op or the nurses are kicking around getting a restraint order to make you stop being the ass who makes them run for a possible code everytime you start taking your mask off.

(The clip on his forehead HAS to be clipped into place on the mask or it’s worthless. If it’s turned on like that it’s a loud, obnoxious alarm. You KEEP undoing that and not only do they have to slap a heart monitor if there wasn’t one but run stat blood gasses and possibly restraints. Only one who hates that BS worse than the nurses is RT stuck there babysitting until someone makes the call for restraints.)

Also, the GRACE of Sarah that you tell you are dying and she will allow you to manipulate you into gleaning access to that baby speaks volumes about her and nothing about you.

Such predictable behavior.

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1

Oh, boy, Sarah totally fell for Russ's play.  I wish she'd waited a few more days before caving to it.  She should never have opened that window.

Now he's playing his nauseating poor pitiful, I love her so much bullshit.  It's suddenly no longer about Rose, it's about Sarah dumping him.  He doesn't care about Rose, he cares about Rose as a conduit to a woman who forgot he's even alive until recently.

Sarah, if you read this, do not speak to him again, do NOT give access to your child to him again.  You have jumped right back onto the carussell ride from hell.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Loved his post about, "Not saying anything's going to happen to me, but if it does, I leave behind two beautiful daughters....."

And waits two days to state anything else.  While he was probably pretty drugged out and out of it for recovery, I think he also wanted it to look a bit like..oh gosh - DID something happen to poor Russ?  Oh no, no no no no.....he might die from standard surgery for a common ailment?

And he sure likes to remind people he's got a dingaling.   He has to get the rare bird pregnant to prove it gets used and has been witnessed to exist by others.

Using surgery to further exhibit he's got one, as if people don't already know that surgery for intestines falls within a specific anatomical region.

"Full cut from chest to penis...to weiner..." etc.  GROSS.

I will go straight downtown for this, but I was faintly hoping that perhaps this might be the end of the troubles he inflicts upon the mothers of his child and bio-child.

It wasn't that he didn't have the strength to fight for Rose, it's that he wanted the package including the mother - for free.  Without consideration that this would include 5 other children who also have a dad who can't or won't hold a job and out of vindictiveness probably also wouldn't contribute financially to the flock and also make life a continual hell for Sarah and Russ and all the kids.

This was a lose/lose scenario for all concerned, with Sarah and 6 kids stuck between two arrogant, lazy little boys fighting over her like she was a tonka truck in the pre-school sandbox.

Last thing Russ wants is to have to pay support and actually be responsible for Rose on his OWN.

Gosh, the good lord keeps trying to ensure that Russ attains some sort of enlightenment before his judgement day, and all Russ does is sink further into his own intestinal muck.

He seems to be completely unaware that you get more flies with honey than vinegar.  So he'll keep on publicly stating nasty things about the moms and eventually drive Lauren away too.  That's HER mother he's denigrating in public.  What a bastard.

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

Oh, Russ.  Thank you for confirming to your peers that for two days, you weren't well enough to post a video or even the simplest of messages to let people know you're okay, due to being in sooooo much 'through the roof' pain - but that you were doing well enough to check out what people might be saying about you here.

Exactly how does that work, Russ?  Too sick to type out a quick message to let all know you're okay, but NOT too sick to type into the search bar and troll through this site?

Since you keep up on this, and it's not enlightening you in the slightest, perhaps you find alternate material.  Maybe - the bible.

Unfortunately, you are self-addicted, and have the need (and preference)  to see  your name in print more than Christ's. 

• Upvote 2