IGNORED

Sarah, David, and Russell: Not Much Changes

Coconut Flan

He can't keep a stable income. Poor dog either going to go with Lauren when he gets laid off or sent back to the pound or his relatives will take care of the dog. I know animal shelters screen their prospective owners for financial stability. He must have passed with flying colors.

Kids love dogs! Lauren seems to like the dog just fine.

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, EweSheep said:

He can't keep a stable income. Poor dog either going to go with Lauren when he gets laid off or sent back to the pound or his relatives will take care of the dog. I know animal shelters screen their prospective owners for financial stability. He must have passed with flying colors.

Kids love dogs! Lauren seems to like the dog just fine.

I love dogs (and animals) very much and believe they deserve the best care from us humans. That being said, I would be so flipping ragey if my daughter's deadbeat dad got a dog for her that he couldn't care for and then sent it home for ME to care for. I really wonder if Kindall and Russ talked about this before Russ got the dog. Who am I kidding? Of course, Russ didn't approach Kindall regarding this. But Kindall will be the one responsible for poor Spot when Russ has had enough of the dog.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

8 hours ago, LimeKitty said:

I love dogs (and animals) very much and believe they deserve the best care from us humans. That being said, I would be so flipping ragey if my daughter's deadbeat dad got a dog for her that he couldn't care for and then sent it home for ME to care for. I really wonder if Kindall and Russ talked about this before Russ got the dog. Who am I kidding? Of course, Russ didn't approach Kindall regarding this. But Kindall will be the one responsible for poor Spot when Russ has had enough of the dog.

It amazes me how many weekend dads get a dog as a way of ensuring the kids will want to visit. Unfortunately I dated a guy for several months who was very similar to Russ (better than Russ but not by too much) and right after we broke up he was trying to find a dog to adopt because his middle school age sons were "bored" at his house. The man was impatient, money was very tight (though he could keep a job), and there was no one available to let the dog out when he had to travel for work. No idea if he ever got a dog, but my heart hurt for any animal that entered his house. 

• Upvote 2

Remember the guinea pig that Lauren had from her dad? The guinea pig stayed at Russ' house until he lost his job and the guinea pig had to go to Lauren.

• 2 months later...

Now he's commenting on astroglide, and how a great massage always leads to great sex.  Not sure if he knows he has shared this on his page.

• Disgust 4
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Always the epitome of class and common sense, Russ is now badmouthing his employer on his public Facebook. The other day he also bitched about having to work on Saturdays. Can't seem to insert the screenshot. 

• Upvote 2

Crazy Fighting Guy? NOOOOOO!!! Oh, the humanity! 

Russ, if you want to be a working class hero, howzabout voting for workers' rights, rather than posting an endless list of names on Facebook?

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 1

He's probably hoping this will get him fired, so he can go on unemployment, whilst simultaneously garnering sympathy and attention, something he cannot live without - to the degree he has to attempt reactions/emotional gold stars for performing basic life maintenance, like cooking a meal or changing the toilet paper in his bathroom.

"See folks, what a decent, basic Amurcan I am, doing housecleaning on my day off, for crying out loud - before I go off to play.  I am a responsible, priority driven male."

Why he hasn't lost half his re-garnered 'friends' after outing them for every damn thing on Facebook I'll never understand.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2
  • Love 1

I get the feeling his Aunt Janice and her husband are either in declining health, or pretty PO’ed at Rusty.  There was a bit of heated albeit nonsensical exchange a few weeks back between them.

• Upvote 1

• 5 weeks later...

Why did I look? Why? WHY??????? 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 1

That is not a good look for him. I’m kind of shocked he took his daughter to see Deadpool 2...

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

"Anybody from work got Nicole from works number..have her text me 309 989 0796"

Not surprising that not one person 'liked' or responded to this bizarre quest for attention.  It's that mohawk that's done it.  

• Upvote 3

• 4 weeks later...

He must have been getting a lot of unwanted phone calls, because he's just now taken down his post asking people to have some chick from work call him and publicly posting his phone number.

And I'm guessing the one call he wanted, from the co-worker, he didn't get.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ellacinders said:

He must have been getting a lot of unwanted phone calls, because he's just now taken down his post asking people to have some chick from work call him and publicly posting his phone number.

And I'm guessing the one call he wanted, from the co-worker, he didn't get.

Indeed-any self-respecting woman would have have blocked the fool.

I seldom check in on this thead; guess I'm not that "into" Rusty!  So, what's up with Sarah these days?  She was one of the first people I followed on fj. I HIGHLY recommended that she not get pregnant again and, BOOM, she was knocked up again.  Anyway, I hope she's doing well and taking a break from growing new humans. 

• Upvote 1

Sarah seems to have returned to her former life.  She's moved again, and making uniforms for the ex-hubby and attending reenactments with the ex-hubby who may once again be her lawful wedded hubby.  Seems she allowed Rose to visit with Lauren once or twice, not sure that relationship is continued or encouraged at this time.

Russ continues to job  hop, seek sympathy and validation for the consequences of his actions.  Nothing changes.......

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 3