IGNORED

Sarah, David, and Russell: Not Much Changes

Coconut Flan

I think it’s a quote from the Grinch who stole Christmas. He’s probably trying to be funny but Ironically the quote sums him up quite nicely. 

• Upvote 4

41 minutes ago, Gemini said:

I think it’s a quote from the Grinch who stole Christmas. He’s probably trying to be funny but Ironically the quote sums him up quite nicely. 

Yep :) 

Here's the clip for reference:

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, Gemini said:

So then, this is the only good thing Rusty has ever posted.

• Upvote 2

Looks like he's out of his 'advocacy' position at Salvation Army.  His bio also says he's working as a forklift operator for Secret Squirrel, a British woman who makes children's clothes in her spare time, and that he's married.  Gee.

Maybe married to his work LOL! The only thing remotely is the company he works for is the one out near Chicago, Secret Squirrel Express. Who knows? Now, you really believe he works at the company of a British SAHM's business? I think he is doing it to throw all of us off. Anyhow, if he is really employed, glad he is working!

10 hours ago, bea said:

He’s MARRIED? How desperate would you have to be to marry that hot mess?

lim x->0 sin(1/x)

Spoiler

The limit does not exist.

Edited by lawfulevil
Clarity
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 3
  • Love 1

So he doesn't want to pay for a tree, but wants to go cut a tree out of the forest, which is theft if on private or public land unless he has permission. That's a good way to get shot, or to bring woodland creatures into your house...Until my we had to get an artificial tree because of my mom's allergies, all my childhood trees were cedars cut from woods we owned, or from my grandpa's farm. Yay for lopsided trees with droopy branches, old birdsnests (& bird poop), bugs, vines, and the occasional angry squirrel. (No, the squirrel didn't come home with us, it just jumped on my mom's head while she was sawing the tree.)
Fun times. Noodle salad.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

On 12/1/2017 at 8:48 PM, ellacinders said:

Looks like he's out of his 'advocacy' position at Salvation Army.  His bio also says he's working as a forklift operator for Secret Squirrel, a British woman who makes children's clothes in her spare time, and that he's married.  Gee.

The Salvation Army job was the one he had around this time last year, it only lasted about a month but it involved working nights and from what I recall he was bragging about bossing these poor guys at the shelter around and "earning their respect". Oh I'm sure that's what happened. 

Aunt Janice sure is a leghumper. 
My break is over, darn it. I'll have to watch Rusty at lunch.

Edited by FeministShrew
  • Upvote 2

Oh my god, people!

A co worker has a relative in Glen Oak Tower, where this moron lives, and they're trying to get him out. He's (the relative) mentally impaired and they think he got manipulated into living there and, well, it's a whole long story that I think is far too familiar for anyone with mentally impaired, homeless relatives. 

Anyway, she shared a bunch of info about it and one of her examples was Rus's FB page (another is that bat shit crazy John dude a bunch of people were talking about here a few months ago. Who, by the way, appears to have left and is now fully homeless again). But, whatever. That's not the point.

The world is small and I feel all kinds of sick that Rus entered my circle. It's distant, and in no way direct, but to be reading the FB group page of this co-work and see him....I had a moment where I didn't know where I was because there are certain worlds that should never, ever collide. 

And, just because I saw it, the moron spells warehouse 'wharehouse'. I laughed out loud, for real, because it's so typical of the pig. 

• Upvote 3
  • WTF 2

Photos and video of Russ and Lauren at her school's father/daughter dance. I'm sure she was thrilled to show up with her dad wearing that hat with the ear flaps. 

• Upvote 1

The topless photo of him and the Ignatious J. Reilly dipshit earflap hat is especially tantalizing.  Oh, and he broke his favorite relationship cup, probably one he acquired in his Sarah days.  Aunt Janet had a good laugh at his loss.

Totally missed out on the facebook live video.  Was that the poorly shot one at his daughter's dance?

1 hour ago, ellacinders said:

The topless photo of him and the Ignatious J. Reilly dipshit earflap hat is especially tantalizing.  Oh, and he broke his favorite relationship cup, probably one he acquired in his Sarah days.  Aunt Janet had a good laugh at his loss.

Totally missed out on the facebook live video.  Was that the poorly shot one at his daughter's dance?

The topless shot is something I could have lived without. Yet it's been an emotionally exhausting past few weeks (we laid my boyfriend's mother to rest today after her passing from a horrible form of dementia and lots of family tension surrounded the mess) and this photo gave me a chuckle tonight, so I guess Russ made me laugh and he didn't even have to take off his pants. Russ is good for something, I guess. 

• Love 8

Found the livestream, that's 28+ minutes I'll never get back.  But I learned something about Russ, sometimes he tells the truth.  He is boring.  But his non-custodial daughter (the one he walked away from) will someday find this video, which will naturally correct all the permanent negative information Russ has posted on the internet.

I don't think he's crammed enough categories into his non-profit.  Homeless Helping Homeless, Heroes Helping Heroes, Heroines (which he probably spells 'Heroin') Helping Heroines - wow - catchy.   

Hope you're able to get that off the ground, Russ.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ellacinders said:

Santa brought Lauren a drone.  Bet it winds up over Sarah's house soon.

Holy crap, during his first live video on Christmas day he kept mentioning gifts that were for Lauren's "sister", that he was going to make sure to send them after Christmas. Wasn't Rusty denying paternity of Rose, yet now he's the good dad buying her presents and making sure to mention her every chance he gets? Good dads pay child support first, THEN buy gifts. They also make sure to get said gifts to said child BEFORE the holiday, instead of keeping them under the tree. He kept repeating, "I love you Goobie", "thank you for my Christmas present" and "Merry Christmas" throughout the whole damn videos. A little too much bullshit for my taste. 

• Upvote 2

On ‎12‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 8:12 PM, HumbleJillyMuffin said:

Photos and video of Russ and Lauren at her school's father/daughter dance. I'm sure she was thrilled to show up with her dad wearing that hat with the ear flaps. 

Whaddya  mean, he never looked better!!

• Haha 2