IGNORED

Sarah, David, and Russell: Not Much Changes

Coconut Flan

I used to be a bit addicted to soap operas.  I see this still lurks within my soul as I check the date in anticipation of Russ's re-opening of his FB.

Bet there's a court hearing in his immediate future.

• Upvote 4

I am sure there WILL be a court hearing soon! Either on Lauren's mom or on SJ.

You can find Rusty on Twitter....for free giveaways on a camper. Old news.

Other than that, he's been quiet in the internet world.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

He's not quiet on twitter, but it's mostly really rude comments to celebrities. Recently he's been spewing a great deal of abusive language at Dale Earnhardt Jr for something...

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, persuas1ve said:

He's not quiet on twitter, but it's mostly really rude comments to celebrities. Recently he's been spewing a great deal of abusive language at Dale Earnhardt Jr for something...

Maybe he just really hates Mountain Dew.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 2

I just looked at his Twitter, damn. Those continuous references to fellatio, the genitalia of both sexes and the use of the "R" word scream "I'm a good Christian single father, please get to know me better". And what's all this Dale Jr. crap? I don't follow motor sports, but it's safe to say that Russ wouldn't know a "candy ass" "poser" if it jumped up and bit HIM in the nuts, because Russ has zero self awareness. In that way he and Jill Rodrigues would make a SEVERELY interesting couple. Perhaps Russ could drive to West Virginia to join in Jill's JSSJ retreat this fall. 

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, OhTheDrama said:

Wow. I guess we know what he's been doing with his free time. 

Clearly not researching and applying for jobs...or giving a damn about what potential employers will see on his Twitter. 

• Upvote 5

He's got a LOT of free time.
And I'm also wondering how these people pay their bills. SJ obviously has a lot of kiddos to chase, but there's got to be money coming from SOMEWHERE.

• Upvote 3

On that note- Russ seems to go a lot of places.  Where does the money for that come from?  I mean, he has a place to live, food to eat, a car to drive, and entertainment.  How does he manage that while not working?

• Upvote 4

Maybe he still donates plasma/sells his blood? Didn't a recent post from  him indicate he pays $400 a month in child support to Laurens mom? It's a mystery where it comes from. If he was working, he'd be boasting about it on SM. 

• Upvote 4

I just popped over to his twitter and he's shut that down, so clearly he's still lurking about here.  Good thing for screenshots, eh?

It's nice that he has continued to provide both Kindall and Sarah with evidence of his true nature that they can capture and use in their favor.

He really doesn't get this 'social media' thing, does he?

Too little, too late, Rusty.  You can shut down your Facebook and your twitter, and I suppose next it will be that myspace he seems to have forgotten about - but all images of your posts that people have diligently captured are FOREVER.  LEGAL EVIDENCE.

:boom:

• Upvote 5

Per public FB post from Laurens mom, Laurens sperm donor just started a new 2nd shift job.  

I took away 2 things from that post.

1. Kindall is a gracious woman and a good mother. She is looking for a babysitter to watch Lauren - a sitter she is offering to PAY FOR - so that Russell can go to this new job on his visitation weekend with Lauren and not worry about paying a babysitter, himself.

2.  It seems like Russell was possibly otherwise going to leave Lauren by herself at the illustrious Glen Oak Towers, since Kindall mentioned she doesn't want Lauren "left alone for that long" (3 to midnight). 

I guess, at least he has a job? One positive change, at least?

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, MakeitSew said:

I guess, at least he has a job? One positive change, at least?

We'll see how long that lasts.

• Upvote 5

• 2 weeks later...

Last year, when he could not drive due to his DUI, she paid for taxi rides so that he could pick Lauren up and get her back from visitation as well.

Kendall is grace personified. That little girl has such an amazing spirit because her mama has taught her to love, even her self-centered father.

• Upvote 16

I dont think he had a DUI but he had several tickets that he could not pay for therefore I believe they suspended his license

• Upvote 6

You'd think he'd at least delete his most recent, extraordinarily heinous, foul, vicious posts.  Guess he wants to make sure these two women know how much he hates them.  

Go ahead Russ, leave them there for all posterity.  I'm sure God really enjoys them.

• Upvote 4

Eeew, Jesus, he just can't STOP. Gross. Word-vomit about his exes, who appear to be supporting his kids on their own.
Won't SOMEONE think of the sperm donor?

• Upvote 6

He's pathetic.  And he thinks God approves of his foul behavior.  That's even more pathetic.  He just doesn't freaking get it.  He gets so mad at Kindall for actually doing his God's bidding, turning the other cheek and ignoring Russ's bullshit, not getting sucked into that vortex, which is really what Russ wants - for her to stoop to his level so he can point it out to all and say, "See?  I told ya so."

He can't stand that she's too smart for that, has a life, has achieved success, and she doesn't publicly dwell on the  negativity he constantly pushes to her corner of the world.

You will NEVER win at this game Russ.  You dig your grave deeper and deeper, and will have dug it so deep you'll already be in Hell by the time God calls all His souls to Heaven.  

I guess you think evil women drive you to this juvenile, disgusting behavior.  Nope.  It's Satan.  And you fall for it every time.  Each time you show up in church, all penitent, you think you've driven him away.  Nope.  He's given you a permission slip to attend, because he finds it so damn amusing how easy and quickly you return to do his bidding.

• Upvote 7