IGNORED

Revelations from prison- Warren's latest ramblings

The only bit I understood is that apparently half the population of Latvia and Estonia suddenly disappeared. It seems like that would make the news, but what does this sinner know? 

7 hours ago, Italiangirl said:

One tought who will be the prophet after his Death? Cause for Now i can only are the Flds Group become smaller and smaller since no materiale is alloweed and no kids are borning  (luckly at least less victims)

That really is a good questions, especially with some of the other higher ups being charged with various offences. Unless I'm confusing the Kingston's with the FLDS again.

Someone must be ambitious enough to try to take over, but if someone does, I wonder if they will faction off again.

They are so extremely invested in Warren. The ones who question him just leave at this point. I don't see anyone being able to take over until Warren actually dies.

@DaisyD I had not considered their level of loyalty to Warren... that reminds me of the woman who left the cult because she couldn't bear to let her sister leave without her and took a picture of Warren with her. That woman was hurting so bad, conflicted by her love for her sister and her loyalty to Warren. It was so sad.

This was on Escaping Polygamy for reference.

Archived