IGNORED

Revelations from prison- Warren's latest ramblings

So, I follow Brenda Nicholson on Facebook. She and her husband left the FLDS with their kids, he hadn't taken a second wife yet, when the whole "chosen people" thing came out where they decided who was worthy and everyone else was dog shit. Today she posted this video. The man seems confused as to why he even got a letter from Warren Jeffs, and I'm glad he stopped taking a drink every time he read "amen". I don't think he would have made it otherwise...

All I have to say is ummmmmm.... How does this get read in church? I don't think there's enough kool-aid on the planet for this to make sense. Also, what is he taking? I made more sense on acid, just sain'.

1 hour ago, Tjay said:

He couldn't get his cellmate to proof read it? Wow 

Maybe he did and this is the result.  :shock:

I'm so confused.

Is the guy reading the letter ( if indeed that is what that was) buying this or being sarcastic?

Maybe he did and this is the result.  :shock:

Nah, the guys I have known who did time? Did a lot of reading. So I am hopeful many inmates could at least proofread that...

9 hours ago, Beermeet said:

I'm so confused.

Is the guy reading the letter ( if indeed that is what that was) buying this or being sarcastic?

He's definitely got his snark on. As is indicated by the heavy drinking just to give his brain a rest between "points".

Wow. What the hell did I just listen to? I took away 3 things, free Warren because Donald Trump pardoned him, 1 billion people are missing and Warren is calling himself god. If this is a real letter from Warren, holy shot how do his followers even follow it?

Word salad! Whirlwind!  People removed from the earth!  Bribes in the millions!  Or was it billions? We all sayeth Warren is as crazy as a bedbug. 

These things keep getting mailed to my library.  I posted one under real like fundie encounters, I think.

Whackadoodle, he is.

I'd be curious to know if Warren is deteriorating, or if all of his proclamations are this crazy and incoherent. 

13 hours ago, MarblesMom said:

These things keep getting mailed to my library.  I posted one under real like fundie encounters, I think.

Whackadoodle, he is.

Do they always sound so incoherent, or are they getting worse as time goes on? I'm with @Howl in wondering if he's getting more adled. 

• 2 months later...

I am SO confused. I dont think I understood a thing out of that letter and I even speak a little Mormon jargon. 

Did DT pardon him? I feel like I would have seen that on the news. Someone translate this crazy please.

On 9/29/2017 at 6:10 PM, Hufflepuffpride said:

I am SO confused. I dont think I understood a thing out of that letter and I even speak a little Mormon jargon. 

Did DT pardon him? I feel like I would have seen that on the news. Someone translate this crazy please.

No he hasn't been pardoned. That is all I can do to help you. My take away, Warren is crazy.

Just made me think of something else... could he have an untreated STD helping him be more crazy? (Syphyllis can cause someone to go crazy) the sad thing is if Warren (or any other of these "gods" have an STD the women will never know and some of the sects don't believe in health care and all blame the woman for everything. :/ 

27 minutes ago, quiversR4hunting said:

No he hasn't been pardoned. That is all I can do to help you. My take away, Warren is crazy.

Just made me think of something else... could he have an untreated STD helping him be more crazy? (Syphyllis can cause someone to go crazy) the sad thing is if Warren (or any other of these "gods" have an STD the women will never know and some of the sects don't believe in health care and all blame the woman for everything. :/ 

OOo Yeah, syphilis can do bad bad things to you if left untreated. I would not be surprised if he had an STD given how the women he preys on have most likely been victims before, and who is to say he keeps his "member" in the sect. That is so sad to think he may have given his child "brides" (ugh I almost threw up typing that) an STD that they have no way of treating and may not even know what is happening to them. 

22 hours ago, quiversR4hunting said:

OMG I totally didn't think of this. I mean people go crazy for many reasons. And I know he wants to take away everything from the people because he doesn't have it but wow Syphilis actually makes sense. He's beyond delusional. I mean he was relatively normal like 20 years ago. He's not even that old.

2 hours ago, OyToTheVey said:

OMG I totally didn't think of this. I mean people go crazy for many reasons. And I know he wants to take away everything from the people because he doesn't have it but wow Syphilis actually makes sense. He's beyond delusional. I mean he was relatively normal like 20 years ago. He's not even that old.

I think he has always been "off". I'm not entirely sure how he came into power but anyone who was raised to believe the things the FLDS are must have some serious poo to work through. In his case he may have been raised to believe what he does is his right, he also probably is very narcissistic and I've heard prone to fits of rage. 

Syphilis totally explains a lot though. Look at Hitler, he got crazier and crazier. I think King Henry IV (or whichever was the king who beheaded most of his wives) also had syphilis. 

6 hours ago, Hufflepuffpride said:

I think King Henry IV (or whichever was the king who beheaded most of his wives) also had syphilis. 

Henry VIII only beheaded two of his six wives, he also divorced two, one died and the last one survived him. While syphilis is a definite possibility there are also studies looking at chronic pain (due to his leg ulcers), lead poisoning (from the treatments for the leg ulcers) and a traumatic brain injury (from a jousting accident) as possible causes for his personality change. 

There's also speculation that the reason for the giant cod pieces was because of the syphilis. :pb_confused:

Warren did a Miscavage style takeover when his dad (the previous prophet) died. He'd been molesting children at the school (he was the principal) for years before that. Personally, I think he cracked when he went to jail. He tried to commit suicide, failed, and started believing that he really was the prophet (from his writings, it seems like he may have had doubts before that).

@DaisyD thank you for making the Warren/Miscavage comparison! I've been trying to explain that to husband while we're watching alllll the Scientology documentaries, but he doesn't understand the FLDS part of my brain.

I gave up trying to explain my flds spotting hobby to Mr. D years ago. He'll watch Scientology stuff with me, but Escaping Polygamy is on his "watch when he's not here" list.

On 10/3/2017 at 12:10 AM, quiversR4hunting said:

the sad thing is if Warren (or any other of these "gods" have an STD the women will never know and some of the sects don't believe in health care and all blame the woman for everything. :/ 

If he has an STD, wouldn't the jail know about it through routine medical testing? At least with stuff like HIV, in many areas you are required to tell your partners, so they can take appropriate steps to protect others as well as get care themselves. Now I could see him not telling the eleveney girls he's raped and women he's coerced, but wouldn't someone else - like a social/healthcare worker or something - inform them?

10 hours ago, nomoxian said:

If he has an STD, wouldn't the jail know about it through routine medical testing? At least with stuff like HIV, in many areas you are required to tell your partners, so they can take appropriate steps to protect others as well as get care themselves. Now I could see him not telling the eleveney girls he's raped and women he's coerced, but wouldn't someone else - like a social/healthcare worker or something - inform them?

I can't argue with any of it. I wonder if the woman would even believe an outsider. They are taught forever to not trust any of us on the outside. 

It really doesn't matter, since we will never know if he has one or doesn't. 

13 minutes ago, quiversR4hunting said:

I can't argue with any of it. I wonder if the woman would even believe an outsider. They are taught forever to not trust any of us on the outside. 

It really doesn't matter, since we will never know if he has one or doesn't. 

One thought I have about that is: would the women see the social worker or nurse as people who were lying. Trying to trick them into doubting their husband and prophet, and would get them sent straight to heck. 

Sorry if that is obvious, my brain is having a few issues today. 

One tought who will be the prophet after his Death? Cause for Now i can only are the Flds Group become smaller and smaller since no materiale is alloweed and no kids are borning  (luckly at least less victims)

Archived