Jump to content
IGNORED

Joe and Kendra 3: Running Toward Marriage


Coconut Flan

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

I thought that was this past weekend,  where is that wedding is it in NWA or somewhere else, if they were all in the same general vicinity I could see them pulling it off on another day, everyone is already in town so.

lol nah i think they're up in the midwest. iowa i think?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, ihaveanexamintwodays said:

lol nah i think they're up in the midwest. iowa i think?

Oh, so my redneck of the woods. I'm guessing not near me in the Des Moines metro, too many heathen liberals out here in the big city. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, VineHeart137 said:

The double wedding is Friday Sep. 1 in Kalona, IA, and the single wedding is the next day.

Why are 2 of them having a double wedding and the other not? As if these fundies weren't weird enough.  I was kind of hoping this was closer I could, drive by but it its too far.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

Why are 2 of them having a double wedding and the other not? As if these fundies weren't weird enough.  I was kind of hoping this was closer I could, drive by but it its too far.

Because the double-wedding-brothers are marrying two sisters, while the single-wedding-brother is marrying a girl from another family.

 

Edit: I just realized that it now looks like the double-wedding-brothers are marrying their own sisters, but that is even a bit too far for the fundies. They are marrying two girls who are sisters of each other.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, CarrotCake said:

Because the double-wedding-brothers are marrying two sisters, while the single-wedding-brother is marrying a girl from another family.

 

Edit: I just realized that it now looks like the double-wedding-brothers are marrying their own sisters, but that is even a bit too far for the fundies. They are marrying two girls who are sisters of each other.

So it is a very Brady Wedding Special?  WOAH, I found their wedding invite online, they are serving SUPPER? Its just  country ham and potatoes a with salad and veg & homemade bread but hells bells that sounds good to this Iowa girl and its about 10 steps above ice cream in a parking lot in November.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Conspiracy theory: JB pushed Joken to have their wedding close to Anna's due date, because if she goes into labor at the wedding it will be a ratings bonanza!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, HarryPotterFan said:

Conspiracy theory: JB pushed Joken to have their wedding close to Anna's due date, because if she goes into labor at the wedding it will be a ratings bonanza!

And after that J&A will announce she is expecting, then J&B will announce #3 is on the way, and not to be upstaged JIllymuffin will proclaim that Izzy accept the LORT as his savior, and J&J will stand there looking bored and disgusted with the whole clusterfuck hillybilly shit show.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Lawson has deleted the posts with the Duggars from his IG story. It definitely was Jed and Jer, Jim Bob and I think Joe and JD. 

Please, Duggar plane trackers - can you give us any info on yesterdays/todays flights?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, HideousGreenShirt said:

Lawson has deleted the posts with the Duggars from his IG story. It definitely was Jed and Jer, Jim Bob and I think Joe and JD. 

Please, Duggar plane trackers - can you give us any info on yesterdays/todays flights?

Check the Duggar Aviation thread, but I think the Duggars have turned the flights private so they can't be tracked any longer.  But look in that thread for flight info if any was found to be public info, posting private things, ie, private FB or Insta photos is prohibited here, cuz it's tacky.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

And after that J&A will announce she is expecting, then J&B will announce #3 is on the way, and not to be upstaged JIllymuffin will proclaim that Izzy accept the LORT as his savior, and J&J will stand there looking bored and disgusted with the whole clusterfuck hillybilly shit show.

Ack! I thought you were saying J&A (as in Josh and Anna) were going to announce again! ha! We need to clarify, maybe Joy and Austin can be A&J, just to be more clear, OOORRRR, better yet, Josh and Anna can be F &A (Fuckface and Anna)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

So it is a very Brady Wedding Special?  WOAH, I found their wedding invite online, they are serving SUPPER? Its just  country ham and potatoes a with salad and veg & homemade bread but hells bells that sounds good to this Iowa girl and its about 10 steps above ice cream in a parking lot in November.

The Bontragers are the ex-mennonites. They are NOT your usual fundie. They work their asses off and always seem to have big delicious meals for guests. They don't half ass anything. I imagine anyone who is a guest at their house has enough to eat.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, karen77 said:

Ack! I thought you were saying J&A (as in Josh and Anna) were going to announce again! ha! We need to clarify, maybe Joy and Austin can be A&J, just to be more clear, OOORRRR, better yet, Josh and Anna can be F &A (Fuckface and Anna)

I figured in this case it would be obvious which J&A since Anna would have just given birth in the pew. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

We could always just take the extra two seconds to write out their actual names. Just a suggestion! Might help clarify things.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, singsingsing said:

We could always just take the extra two seconds to write out their actual names. Just a suggestion! Might help clarify things.

To quote teenagers everywhere. EEEFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT! :my_biggrin: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

So it is a very Brady Wedding Special?  WOAH, I found their wedding invite online, they are serving SUPPER? Its just  country ham and potatoes a with salad and veg & homemade bread but hells bells that sounds good to this Iowa girl and its about 10 steps above ice cream in a parking lot in November.

Oh, the Bontragers know how to eat thanks to their Mennonite roots. there will be desserts for days too!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

Oh, the Bontragers know how to eat thanks to their Mennonite roots. there will be desserts for days too!

The pies, cakes, cookies, and fudge.... Now I'm wishing I somehow knew these fundies so I can attend and stuff my face. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Bontrager's Wedding Spectacular. Wow. Just Wow. At one time I thought the Duggars and Bates would end up with a situation like this, but Joshey ruined that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, karen77 said:

We need to clarify, maybe Joy and Austin can be A&J, just to be more clear, OOORRRR, better yet, Josh and Anna can be F &A (Fuckface and Anna)

I always thought Josh & Anna should be J&A and Joy & Austin should be JA&A *shrug*

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

The pies, cakes, cookies, and fudge.... Now I'm wishing I somehow knew these fundies so I can attend and stuff my face. 

HOMEMADE pies, cakes, cookies, and fudge!!! My mouth is watering. 

And you know they'll use berries & fruit from their own farm/garden in the fruit pies. Homemade crusts. Makes me wish I could eat gluten.... #IMissGluten 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, divadivine said:

HOMEMADE pies, cakes, cookies, and fudge!!! My mouth is watering. 

And you know they'll use berries & fruit from their own farm/garden in the fruit pies. Homemade crusts. Makes me wish I could eat gluten.... #IMissGluten 

One of the Mennonite families with a booth at our local farmers' markets makes gluten-free pies. i am SO in love with them! Signed:  I'm eating a bowl of gluten-free pasta with cheese. I miss gluten too, but I don't miss what it does to me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

One of the Mennonite families with a booth at our local farmers' markets makes gluten-free pies. i am SO in love with them! Signed:  I'm eating a bowl of gluten-free pasta with cheese. I miss gluten too, but I don't miss what it does to me.

I figured out I'm gluten sensitive about 3 1/2 months ago. I have eczema and one suggestion to help calm it was cutting gluten.  I thought I'd give it a try & it's helped tremendously. I'm currently on vacation in Aruba. I wanted a freaking hamburger last night and I ate the regular bun. I'm paying for it today. I have blisters on my hand & it's been very itchy. Freaking gluten. I won't mention the stomach issue I had tonight. Freakin' gluten. 

PS please send GF pie. Signed, the lady with the blistered hands & feet 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

Next month I'm going to Europe and I'm going to eat ALL THE GLUTEN because gluten there has zero effect on me.

Not trying to be insensitive here, but wat is the difference between European and American gluten?

Do we do something different with our grains than in the usa?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Unrelated question about the Bontragers: do they pronounce their name Bon-trah-zhay (like how you'd say it in French, which I think the name is derived from), or Bon-tray-ger?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

To be honest, the double wedding sounds like it would save money and made sense.  At first I thought it was really weird, but I read their blogs and they realized that the two couples would have most of the same guests. It made sense to do it at one time for that reason.  I actually agree with that.  I think it would be cheaper and more convenient for guests....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.



  • Recent Status Updates

    • Scrabblemaster

      Scrabblemaster

      I would have loved to start my jogging journey again but is cloudy and rainy and a little bit snowy. Damn it. Maybe I will start nevertheless. When I start in shitty weather I might continue in good weather.
      · 4 replies
    • indianabones

      indianabones

      While I may love cross country skiing, my tailbone does not.
      · 0 replies
    • Kiki03910

      Kiki03910

      words of wisdom

      · 0 replies
    • Kiki03910

      Kiki03910

      I joined for the snark and stayed for the insight.
      · 0 replies
    • Bluebirdbluebell

      Bluebirdbluebell

      Disgusted with Catholic Church over Cardinal Pell's funeral this week. It really reflects poorly on the church and should be a red flag to Catholics.
      · 0 replies
    • PennySycamore

      PennySycamore

      I've been away since about 10 PM on Monday evening.  My husband noticed that my speech was a bit slurred, called my daughter to see if she concurred and they both agreed that I needed to go to the hospital.  There I was taken back within minutes to be evaluated for a stroke.   My BP was sky-high. I. undressed and was helped into a hospital gown.  The PureWick did not work that night so when I had to go I just went.  (I do want a PureWick if I ever get urinary stress incontenence though and would need to wear diapers.). 
      I had a CT scan fairly early the next morning and it confirmed that I'd sufffered a mild stroke,  I had an MRI that afternoon which confirmed the both the mild stroke and no other damage and yet I had another CT scan -this time with a contrast medium injected.  I was allowed the Heart Healthy diet and my BP had dropped to 180/100.  They don'y want to drop the BP too rapidly so it has dropped enough to turn to Lisinipril to drop it further.
      After the ER. I was sent to the ICU and stayed until I was discharged this afternoon.  The staff were all really nice and my husband and two daughters were with me most of the time, helping out.  My oldest daughter's van was in the shop so I let her borrow the MINI since I knew she could drive a stick.  When she was visiting yesterday afternoon, her husband was in the ER waiting on a CT can and today, she was there when the speech pathologist was visiting.  She was able to get some good advice from her as her husband is currently unable to swallow.
      Anyway I'm home.  My dogs and the cat to see me home, especially my dachsie, were happy to see me home.
      A couple of things I learned:
      I need to teach my husband about loading the dishwasher.
      and 
      Jill would never be able to handle bedpans.
      · 12 replies
    • 47of74

      47of74

      Fornicate.  Six more weeks of winter according to Phil.
      · 0 replies
    • Jinder Roles

      Jinder Roles

      Currently obsessed with Laura Mvula, a musical genius
      · 0 replies
    • Bluebirdbluebell

      Bluebirdbluebell

      I highly recommend Not the Good Girl's Youtube channel. She is making great documentaries about cults.
      · 0 replies
    • BlackberryGirl

      BlackberryGirl

      Ohh jeeze, GrandBerry6 just came to me, snuggled his face in my neck and barfed, all over me. In my neck, in my hair, on my face, down inside my nightie all over the front of my nightie. Ohh FUCK! Bath, washed hair, cleaned sofa. Good times, good times.
      · 3 replies
  • Recent Blog Entries

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.