IGNORED

Joe and Kendra 3: Running Toward Marriage

Coconut Flan

1 hour ago, Fundie Bunny said:

i believe it is what most countries celebrate on may 1st. But you know, america and its fear of association with communism

In USA Labor DAy is on the first Monday of September. There is no holiday in the first part of May, only Memorial Day on the last day of May.

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Fundie Bunny said:

i believe it is what most countries celebrate on may 1st. But you know, america and its fear of association with communism

Canadian fear, as well, then.

Though the Haymarket Riot figures heavily in both North American Labor Day and other countries' International Workers Day, and they were all started within a few years of each other by the same types of groups in the late 1880s, it was partly a fear of riots, not of what later became known as communism that caused the date to be chosen, and partly to coincide with the timing of another strike here in this country, acknowledged by a pro-union president.

4 hours ago, faraway said:

Was this posted somewhere before?

They gathered everyone to talk about absolutely nothing at all... Poor Jana though.

I find it funny how the commenters are talking about Kendra's dad. Why poor Jana? What did the say?

9 hours ago, albanuadh_1 said:

I think It will be a Labour Day weekend wedding.

The one problem with the Labor Day prediction is that it conflicts with the Bontrager Boys TRIPLE wedding fundypalooza that weekend in eastern Iowa. And the Bontragers know the Duggars--they were even in one episode--they came to visit and TLC made much about how the Duggars were so idiotic they couldn't pronounce "Bontrager"

Two of the Bontrager boys are marrying Bower sisters--they are another fundy megafamily who travels by bus and performs.  So there must be a lot of fundy families out there who know the Duggars, Bontragers and/or Bowers

I am so over the courtships, weddings, and pregnancies. Surely the leg humpers are getting bored too. Please, Rufus. :pray:

7 hours ago, AnnaRuk09 said:

Why poor Jana? What did the say?

My guess is that with all of the couples around talking about married stuff, she seemed left out.

12 hours ago, scoutsadie said:

My guess is that with all of the couples around talking about married stuff, she seemed left out.

Yeah and she looked so out of place next to Jinger and Jeremy. Because in their world it's so important to be a married couple, all the single people seem so left out. The way the couples are placed as micro units is just so odd to me.

Best guess for the wedding date? August 25-26. Joy set precedent with a Friday wedding, but I do not think they'd be cool with a Sunday wedding. That weekend puts them right at the three month mark. And if they stick with showing the wedding at the start of the season then September 8-9 is too close to the start date of September 11 (who knows though - the sons have never drawn as much interest as the daughters.) And like others have said, there's already a ton of Fundie weddings the weekend of Labor Day.

I could be wrong though. I was pretty sure Joy would be sacrificed on May 27th and then she went and ruined it by getting married on the 26th instead. :pb_lol:

Regardless, the teenager and her beau will be sacrificed soon enough. Likely before the end of September.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that they are either getting married tomorrow or by next Saturday.  The bachelor party was 2 weeks ago already. 

2 hours ago, VanillaBean said:

And Jill Rodrigues just RV'd onto the Duggar property tonight!

If this is true (I can't see those posts, but aparently people who are FB friends with Jill can), then I'd say that's a pretty clear indicator that the wedding is on today (Saturday).

I sound like a broken record but man those kids move too fast. Another wedding so soon...bring it on and give me new pastor Caldwell pics. :my_heart:

Wedding is NOT today:

No way would Jinger be serving as a Bridesmaid for Nawon if Joseph were getting married today.  The Rodriguii may be in Arkansas early or for this wedding,

Smart money would say next weekend or the weekend after.

(This account is the official Fort Rock account - Joy and Austin's account follows it.)

Maybe JRod figured she'd get there early so as not to miss all the fun and rehearsals? ;)

4 minutes ago, formerpastorswife said:

Maybe JRod figured she'd get there early so as not to miss all the fun and rehearsals? ;)

The more chances to be seen, the better! 

Looks like that picture was posted at 2am. Maybe Nawon's wedding is today (the tomorrow reference being today already) and Joe's tomorrow?

Can't see the Duggars tolerating Jill&Co for a full week. 

1 minute ago, prayawaythefundie said:

Do Duggars get married on Sundays?

I don't think so. Friday seems to be the day for at least a few of them. 

1 hour ago, Jane M. said:

I sound like a broken record but man those kids move too fast. Another wedding so soon...bring it on and give me new pastor Caldwell pics. :my_heart:

The lure of sex and individualized attention is mighty strong.

And Pastor Caldwell is what one of my friends calls a Duct Tape Boy: he's cute, but you just want to duct tape his mouth shut so he doesn't spoil it with his nonsense (see also: Ryan Lochte).

That photo @VelociRapture posted has already been taken down... looks like someone's gotten in trouble and hastily deleted!

I think it's another fundie wedding weekend. If not today, then tomorrow for JoKen.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived