IGNORED

Joe and Kendra 3: Running Toward Marriage

Coconut Flan

OK I should really be making dinner like a good helpmeet but this is so much more entertaining!!! Michelle's adoring gaze and how could I leave out my favorite hypocritical fundie Kim Davis!? (At least she'll write their marriage certificate since they're straight, you know).

JoKen6.jpg

JoKen7.jpg

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@PumaLover thanks for these! I'm especially fond of the golf humping because every young couple wants their parents humping in the background of their engagement pics.

Derelicte looks like he may be envious of Joe's assets. Jichelle's adoring gaze says "He got it from his Momma."

Joe's butt pose looks like it could be included in a fundie Teen Beat pictorial along with wet shirt Lawson and Nathan(?) Bates.

13 hours ago, closetcagebaby said:

I'm not proud of this but(t) just call him apple bottom joe. 

I'm going to have that song stuck in my head for the rest of the day. 

Photoshop suggestion/request. Pre Hippie Jesus Derelicte, because Joe's milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.

1403537932_jill-duggar-derick-dillard-zoom.jpg

11 hours ago, VeryNikeSeamstress said:

Photoshop suggestion/request. Pre Hippie Jesus Derelicte, because Joe's milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.

Does anyone else find it creepy that all of the Duggars have married partners that look like they could be related?

11 hours ago, VeryNikeSeamstress said:

Seeing this picture makes me realise how I forgot how nice Jill and Derrick actually looked while courting.

Jill still looked happy and Derrick was not a skinny trainwreck yet.

15 hours ago, PumaLover said:

Here you go! I have a couple more ideas and then I'll see myself to the prayer closet.

Hippie Jesus disapproves of this.

He looks more like "damn! I want to bang that ass!' :P 

15 hours ago, unicorncastle said:

Does anyone else find it creepy that all of the Duggars have married partners that look like they could be related?

Really? The only ones I really see that with are Ben, Austin, and Kendra - not Derick, Jeremy, or Anna.

Skived out. Totally 

Honestly, I think it's creepy when people point it out. Someone told me that Mr. Kissed & I favored each other and I thought that was a weird comment. 

I think it's an actual phenomenon that people find others who "look" like them more attractive. I remember reading about this somewhere. FTR, I think JinJer look alike, too.

1 hour ago, VelociRapture said:

Really? The only ones I really see that with are Ben, Austin, and Kendra - not Derick, Jeremy, or Anna.

Really? Looks like they could be twins. 

IMG_1725.JPG

Jill and Derick are taller with longer faces, Jeremy and Jinger have darker hair. Kendra doesn't really look like Joe but she does resemble Jana a bit. I don't really see any similarities between Ben and Jessa. Joy and Austin probably look the most like siblings. 

17 hours ago, unicorncastle said:

I think it has more to do with the fact that the Duggars have a relatively small pool of potential mates, all of whom must fit within a narrow model of theological and physical standards. For a potential Duggar wife the standards are probably even narrower, and I doubt that a Duggar son would be allowed to court a woman who had any kind of non-fundie life experiences like Derrick and Jeremy did. Because of Gothard's bizarre obsession with micromanaging his followers' "counternances," especially females, it means that Gothardites tend to look alike even if they are totally unrelated.

17 hours ago, unicorncastle said:

I find it creepier that the most recent Bates girls to court are marrying the same guy! :P 

I think Anna looks like she could be related to Smugturd. She has a button nose similar to the Duggar nose. The limited fashion and hairstyle choices add to the homogeny of their appearances, plus the fact that they're all very white (when not bathing in orange self-tanner). I don't think Jeremy and Jinger look related, he has darker more rugged features than the Duggar men (likely the Italian blood).

The only spouse who looks kind of like a Duggar to me is Kendra. Anna, Derick, Ben, Jeremy and Austin all look completely non-Duggarish to me.

I don't think Jessa/Ben resemble each other very much. Imo, they look the least like each other than all the Duggar couples...with Jinjer a close second. 

So... I kind of misread what was being discussed. I thought we were comparing the spouses to all the Duggars, not just their spouses/partners. 

In which case, none of them really look that much like their spouse to me. Some of them may resemble another Duggar - like Kendra and Jana - but none of them really resembles their spouse so strongly that I'd guess they were siblings.

Kendra looks so young. This is what stands out to me the most, oh and the bum thing too. 

Hmm, I don't think Derick, Ben, or Jeremy look Duggar-ish at all. Though both Jilly and Derick are tall with long faces and square build. And yeah JinJer are both have darker complexion and hair but that's as far as they go, I think. However I do totally think that Austin and Joy look similar, even possibly sibling-ish. And while Kendra does not resemble Joe, she does totally look like a chubby-cheeked version of Jana or Jill haha. Anna by herself looks like she could *possibly* be a Duggar girl, but I think if you put the Duggar sisters and the Keller sisters side-by-side you could definitely sort the sisters correctly and easily, if that makes sense. 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived