IGNORED

Joe and Kendra 3: Running Toward Marriage

Coconut Flan

8 minutes ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

I thought that was this past weekend,  where is that wedding is it in NWA or somewhere else, if they were all in the same general vicinity I could see them pulling it off on another day, everyone is already in town so.

lol nah i think they're up in the midwest. iowa i think?

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, ihaveanexamintwodays said:

lol nah i think they're up in the midwest. iowa i think?

Oh, so my redneck of the woods. I'm guessing not near me in the Des Moines metro, too many heathen liberals out here in the big city. 

14 minutes ago, VineHeart137 said:

The double wedding is Friday Sep. 1 in Kalona, IA, and the single wedding is the next day.

Why are 2 of them having a double wedding and the other not? As if these fundies weren't weird enough.  I was kind of hoping this was closer I could, drive by but it its too far.

38 minutes ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

Why are 2 of them having a double wedding and the other not? As if these fundies weren't weird enough.  I was kind of hoping this was closer I could, drive by but it its too far.

Because the double-wedding-brothers are marrying two sisters, while the single-wedding-brother is marrying a girl from another family.

Edit: I just realized that it now looks like the double-wedding-brothers are marrying their own sisters, but that is even a bit too far for the fundies. They are marrying two girls who are sisters of each other.

11 minutes ago, CarrotCake said:

Because the double-wedding-brothers are marrying two sisters, while the single-wedding-brother is marrying a girl from another family.

Edit: I just realized that it now looks like the double-wedding-brothers are marrying their own sisters, but that is even a bit too far for the fundies. They are marrying two girls who are sisters of each other.

So it is a very Brady Wedding Special?  WOAH, I found their wedding invite online, they are serving SUPPER? Its just  country ham and potatoes a with salad and veg & homemade bread but hells bells that sounds good to this Iowa girl and its about 10 steps above ice cream in a parking lot in November.

Conspiracy theory: JB pushed Joken to have their wedding close to Anna's due date, because if she goes into labor at the wedding it will be a ratings bonanza!

10 minutes ago, HarryPotterFan said:

Conspiracy theory: JB pushed Joken to have their wedding close to Anna's due date, because if she goes into labor at the wedding it will be a ratings bonanza!

And after that J&A will announce she is expecting, then J&B will announce #3 is on the way, and not to be upstaged JIllymuffin will proclaim that Izzy accept the LORT as his savior, and J&J will stand there looking bored and disgusted with the whole clusterfuck hillybilly shit show.

Lawson has deleted the posts with the Duggars from his IG story. It definitely was Jed and Jer, Jim Bob and I think Joe and JD. 

Please, Duggar plane trackers - can you give us any info on yesterdays/todays flights?

9 minutes ago, HideousGreenShirt said:

Lawson has deleted the posts with the Duggars from his IG story. It definitely was Jed and Jer, Jim Bob and I think Joe and JD. 

Please, Duggar plane trackers - can you give us any info on yesterdays/todays flights?

Check the Duggar Aviation thread, but I think the Duggars have turned the flights private so they can't be tracked any longer.  But look in that thread for flight info if any was found to be public info, posting private things, ie, private FB or Insta photos is prohibited here, cuz it's tacky.

19 minutes ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

And after that J&A will announce she is expecting, then J&B will announce #3 is on the way, and not to be upstaged JIllymuffin will proclaim that Izzy accept the LORT as his savior, and J&J will stand there looking bored and disgusted with the whole clusterfuck hillybilly shit show.

Ack! I thought you were saying J&A (as in Josh and Anna) were going to announce again! ha! We need to clarify, maybe Joy and Austin can be A&J, just to be more clear, OOORRRR, better yet, Josh and Anna can be F &A (Fuckface and Anna)

3 hours ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

So it is a very Brady Wedding Special?  WOAH, I found their wedding invite online, they are serving SUPPER? Its just  country ham and potatoes a with salad and veg & homemade bread but hells bells that sounds good to this Iowa girl and its about 10 steps above ice cream in a parking lot in November.

The Bontragers are the ex-mennonites. They are NOT your usual fundie. They work their asses off and always seem to have big delicious meals for guests. They don't half ass anything. I imagine anyone who is a guest at their house has enough to eat.

28 minutes ago, karen77 said:

Ack! I thought you were saying J&A (as in Josh and Anna) were going to announce again! ha! We need to clarify, maybe Joy and Austin can be A&J, just to be more clear, OOORRRR, better yet, Josh and Anna can be F &A (Fuckface and Anna)

I figured in this case it would be obvious which J&A since Anna would have just given birth in the pew. 

We could always just take the extra two seconds to write out their actual names. Just a suggestion! Might help clarify things.

2 minutes ago, singsingsing said:

We could always just take the extra two seconds to write out their actual names. Just a suggestion! Might help clarify things.

To quote teenagers everywhere. EEEFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT! :my_biggrin: 

3 hours ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

Oh, the Bontragers know how to eat thanks to their Mennonite roots. there will be desserts for days too!

17 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

Oh, the Bontragers know how to eat thanks to their Mennonite roots. there will be desserts for days too!

The pies, cakes, cookies, and fudge.... Now I'm wishing I somehow knew these fundies so I can attend and stuff my face. 

The Bontrager's Wedding Spectacular. Wow. Just Wow. At one time I thought the Duggars and Bates would end up with a situation like this, but Joshey ruined that.

2 hours ago, karen77 said:

We need to clarify, maybe Joy and Austin can be A&J, just to be more clear, OOORRRR, better yet, Josh and Anna can be F &A (Fuckface and Anna)

I always thought Josh & Anna should be J&A and Joy & Austin should be JA&A *shrug*

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

The pies, cakes, cookies, and fudge.... Now I'm wishing I somehow knew these fundies so I can attend and stuff my face. 

HOMEMADE pies, cakes, cookies, and fudge!!! My mouth is watering. 

And you know they'll use berries & fruit from their own farm/garden in the fruit pies. Homemade crusts. Makes me wish I could eat gluten.... #IMissGluten 

2 hours ago, divadivine said:

HOMEMADE pies, cakes, cookies, and fudge!!! My mouth is watering. 

And you know they'll use berries & fruit from their own farm/garden in the fruit pies. Homemade crusts. Makes me wish I could eat gluten.... #IMissGluten 

One of the Mennonite families with a booth at our local farmers' markets makes gluten-free pies. i am SO in love with them! Signed:  I'm eating a bowl of gluten-free pasta with cheese. I miss gluten too, but I don't miss what it does to me.

3 hours ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

One of the Mennonite families with a booth at our local farmers' markets makes gluten-free pies. i am SO in love with them! Signed:  I'm eating a bowl of gluten-free pasta with cheese. I miss gluten too, but I don't miss what it does to me.

I figured out I'm gluten sensitive about 3 1/2 months ago. I have eczema and one suggestion to help calm it was cutting gluten.  I thought I'd give it a try & it's helped tremendously. I'm currently on vacation in Aruba. I wanted a freaking hamburger last night and I ate the regular bun. I'm paying for it today. I have blisters on my hand & it's been very itchy. Freaking gluten. I won't mention the stomach issue I had tonight. Freakin' gluten. 

PS please send GF pie. Signed, the lady with the blistered hands & feet 

8 hours ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

Next month I'm going to Europe and I'm going to eat ALL THE GLUTEN because gluten there has zero effect on me.

Not trying to be insensitive here, but wat is the difference between European and American gluten?

Do we do something different with our grains than in the usa?

Unrelated question about the Bontragers: do they pronounce their name Bon-trah-zhay (like how you'd say it in French, which I think the name is derived from), or Bon-tray-ger?

To be honest, the double wedding sounds like it would save money and made sense.  At first I thought it was really weird, but I read their blogs and they realized that the two couples would have most of the same guests. It made sense to do it at one time for that reason.  I actually agree with that.  I think it would be cheaper and more convenient for guests....

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived