IGNORED

Claire Chretien

SilverBeach

https://www.lifesitenews.com/blogs/if-we-really-want-to-end-abortion-we-have-to-re-educate-the-world-on-sex

Stumbled across this gem. She's not as hateful as many of her ilk, which may make her even more dangerous. She has a post about how A Handmaid's Tale actually supports the anti-feminist agenda. And of course there is no room for individual differences. And gay folks are disordered. Oh my.

What a crock! She never actually explains why contraception is bad. In fact, she just repeats her theme over & over but never provides the reasons/ evidence. There is nothing there to refute because she just presents this romantic idea of sex, with some side hate at gay people.

Has she heard of overpopulation? Does she really think adults only have sex when they want children? Hasn't she heard that Catholics also believe sex enhances the martial bond? Otherwise people would stop having sex after menopause.....

Perhaps she thinks everyone wants eleventy children? Does she not realize Catholics use NFP as a way to limit their family size?

she's a bad writer. No real meat to her claim. And very, very annoying.

Only 2 days left and only $68, 200 to go...

Total raised $35.

Right? She looks like a teenager. I, too, was self-righteous and all knowing about a few things as a teenager that I have since realized are vastly more complicated.

On 6/29/2017 at 10:16 PM, Chocolatedefrauded said:

Otherwise people would stop having sex after menopause.....

My ex's very Catholic mom went to her priest after menopause to get clarification on whether it was OK to continue having sex, because procreation was no long possible. Priest gave the go ahead.  Subsequently, I've heard that this isn't a rare question for some Catholics.  What's even creepier is that her kids knew about this.  Not sure which kid she told. 

On ‎7‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 10:32 AM, BackseatMom said:

Right? She looks like a teenager. I, too, was self-righteous and all knowing about a few things as a teenager that I have since realized are vastly more complicated.

http://www.cw.ua.edu/article/2013/10/problematic-obamacare-unfair-to-young-people-married-couples

She was a junior when she wrote this in October, 2013, which would put her in the class of 2015.  So she's about 24, not that far removed from being a teenager.

http://www.cw.ua.edu/article/2014/04/embrace-greatness-not-comfort

I graduated from high school a staunch abortion supporter, unaware of how radically my life would change thanks to a simple willingness to consider new ideas and information.

Confronted with the reality of the science of embryology and what it reveals about the child in the womb – that she is fully human and fully a member of the human family – my worldview dramatically shifted. My first few months of college were confusing as I grappled with this realization.

So attending an "evil" state university changed her from pro-choice to pro-life?  Isn't it supposed to be the other way around, that going to college makes people more liberal?  That's what fundies are always claiming, anyway.

Archived