IGNORED

Danni Matias: My crazy Fundy

Beermeet

Let me get this straight... 

Is she saying that God has told her the apocalypse is coming this year or something? 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, ViolaSebastian said:

Okay, I don't claim to know a lot about cocaine, but I know enough to know that it does not make you sleepy when you take it. 

snopes on drugged dwarfs

She's about as crazy as that menstrual meat sitter.  I wonder how she'll react if the apocalypse doesn't happen this year. :jawdrop:

@ADoyle90815. Probably like they all do, just move on without a word!  Maybe next year.  :2wankers:

38 minutes ago, Beermeet said:

@ADoyle90815. Probably like they all do, just move on without a word!  Maybe next year.  :2wankers:

Yeah, or they'll say God relented and gave everyone more time to repent.

Something that truly freaks me out about her and other people into faith healing:

1. What's with the growing out a person's leg?  And why do people constantly need this?

2. Reviving the dead.  WHAT????  Why would anyone want to do that?  God called them home right?  Necromancy for Jesus?

I went down a YouTube rabbit hole because of her and it's disturbing BS, at best.

I love you and hate you for bringing this gem to my attention. MANY hours of entertainment ahead!

8 minutes ago, LouisvilleGirl said:

I love you and hate you for bringing this gem to my attention. MANY hours of entertainment ahead!

That's how I felt about the menstrual meat squatter!  And, I wasn't a current member due to old phone problems so, I had no one to send ferrets or beer and snacks.  It was a difficult time in my FJ life.  :brainbleach:

Please please tell me she's a poe. She can't be for real! The comparison with the meat squatter is very fitting.

3 minutes ago, laPapessaGiovanna said:

Please please tell me she's a poe. She can't be for real! The comparison with the meat squatter is very fitting.

Sorry my Italian friend, it's real.  I've been following her for closer to 4 years now.  She takes hiatus on the Danielle Krystina Matias FB page, it disappears and reappeares a few months later.

She also has a web page 'Sparkling Twilight Gems".  She blings stuff out.  There is a tab for salvation on it, otherwise, not too interesting.

I think one of her IG's is still around 'Baptistforgod'.  She just has so much SM, it's confusing. 

So, stay put until the earworm stops.  Got it.  Sorry work, family, God wants me to really listen to the song in my head right now.  Because it's special, I'm special, it's not like everyone gets earworms.

Screenshot_20170630-150029.png

This dame is completely batshit crazy. Fer shure.

She's got a wedding picture with one of her kids in it. The horror, pre-marital sex! 

I don't get how these fundies explain away what they consider to be sin when it has come from them. The hypocrisy (and crazy!) is strong here. 

God leaving her secret messages? Talking to her through the radio? Strange convictions that don't need much explaining because they're "obvious"? Those are symptoms indicating serious psychiatric issues.

Also, cocaine does not make you bashful. It's dwarves because it's been dwarves for centuries, way before cocaine was a thing.

The lack of skepticism and things being "obviously true" is concerning, and possibly schizophrenic. I mean, armchair diagnosis and all, but this looks pretty textbook. Not in touch with reality either way.

On June 29, 2017 at 7:01 PM, BlessaYourHeart said:

Let me get this straight... 

Is she saying that God has told her the apocalypse is coming this year or something? 

I mean, considering Trump and his minions of doom, it's entirely possible.

20 hours ago, SoGladIWasCofE said:

God leaving her secret messages? Talking to her through the radio? Strange convictions that don't need much explaining because they're "obvious"? Those are symptoms indicating serious psychiatric issues.

Also, cocaine does not make you bashful. It's dwarves because it's been dwarves for centuries, way before cocaine was a thing.

The lack of skepticism and things being "obviously true" is concerning, and possibly schizophrenic. I mean, armchair diagnosis and all, but this looks pretty textbook. Not in touch with reality either way.

I agree!  Through her, I have found others who are into what I call " next level Godliness".   Too blessed for church, faith healers, chosen ones, peculiar un-wordly folks who speak in tongues.  If one is to have a mental illness like she most likely does, all this stuff explains it all away.  

I actually really like the idea of Charlotte's web as a Christian allegory. I think you could cherry pick a lot of scenes to fit the notion of man's fall from grace and forgiveness and redemption. It works as well as the Narnia Chronicles. (Speaking strictly about the books, I've never seen the movies)

• 1 month later...

Say what now?

Spoiler

Screenshot_20170806-142423.png

http://ja.ink361.com/amp/users/983651459/godsprescence/photos/ig-1566548781096037493_983651459

I think this should take you to the "I've been visiting heaven so therefore my voice is improving,  here's my toilet" video.

Throw the empty rolls away!!!!!  Geesh.

On 6/30/2017 at 2:40 PM, Beermeet said:

*snip*

Necromancy for Jesus?

Hey, Jesus came back from the dead! He should be allllll over necromancy. :pb_lol:

This lady is... well, she sure is something. People like this are fascinating, but I truly hope her children have safe, sane adults they can go to in their lives.

Archived