IGNORED

Michael and Brandon Keilen Part 3

Coconut Flan

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Michael’s post about the babies:

I know it has to be difficult for her at times, but I feel like Michael has done a wonderful job being a supportive big sister to Erin and Alyssa. She seems genuinely thrilled and I am very glad she was able to meet Everly so soonafter her birth - that must have been a very special moment for them. 

14 hours ago, candygirl200413 said:

I'm weirdly surprised she was able to hold her right after she came out since the top photo shows she wasn't cleaned yet.

We didn’t bathe our babies for like 48 hours or longer after birth. Our ABC doesn’t even offer to bathe them. We do a little wipe down if they spit up or something but bathing newborns right after birth isn’t as common anymore. 

22 hours ago, Andrea said:

Michael is so pretty, i really wish she dressed a little better.  

I think she's prettier with dark hair; the blond just doesn't suit her, in my opinion. But her head, her choice.

On 3/31/2018 at 12:57 AM, candygirl200413 said:

I'm weirdly surprised she was able to hold her right after she came out since the top photo shows she wasn't cleaned yet.

None of my kids were bathed. I did it days later.

I also don't have any pics of them being passed around because ugh. OTOH,  I don't have any pics with me either *sigh*

On 4/1/2018 at 12:18 AM, scoutsadie said:

I think she's prettier with dark hair; the blond just doesn't suit her, in my opinion. But her head, her choice.

Ha, I was just thinking she looks fantastic with blond hair. To each their own, I guess. And really if she likes it that's all that matters. 

On 16/02/2018 at 12:36 PM, Fascinated said:

I SEVERELY think Michael and Brandon would have heart attacks reading these last few pages. I feel this would be a conversation better suited to AYTFJ.  Lots of personal stuff there.  Maybe that’s just me. 

Given that I was eating (lunchtime at work is pretty much my fj time lol) when I first clicked in and the first post I saw was about someones intact or not Hymen and how tight they may be.... YES THAT WOULD BE NICE.  To be clear, no issue with the topic whatsoever but it made me toss the sandwich and log out thats for sure and I have been avoiding this thread since! Glad to see the topic is now turning again :)

I felt sad for Michaela after thus last episode. She kept talking about how fun it was to cook for a big group. I think she really really wanted the big family, and of all of these fundy daughters I think she would be a very loving mother to a lot of kids. I know the patriarchy ... but I’m sad for her anyway.

• Jellybean locked this topic

Archived