IGNORED

Scottie Brown's got the begging bowl out

WonderingInWA

On 7/5/2017 at 9:53 PM, uber frau said:

MJB: Blair seems to share a body type with her brother David, that is to say, she's never going to be sylphen. Of course, it doesn't help that she's had 5 back to back pregnancies and I doubt gets the time or has the energy to much more than the most essential of essentials. Crossfit training is a luxury afforded to the men-folk. 

Honestly though, what would we be saying if we found out he did encourage her to do CrossFit? The POS expects her to have a million babies AND stay fit and thin!!!!

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Annnnd...this in just now!  $100/month?  What a joke!  The email was entitled "Urgent Financial Need".  Sell the farm, Scottie!

"Dear Brothers and Sisters,

Many of you have partnered with us over the years for the funding what has been a true reformation of church and family life. This has been a huge blessing and we are extremely grateful for your sacrifices.

As we are closing out 2017 and planning our ministry in 2018, I would like for you to know that the NCFIC has an urgent financial need. Please consider putting your weight behind the things we are putting our weight behind.

These gifts can increase the work of reformation that is in motion which comes from proclaiming the sufficiency of scripture for church and family life.

Here is How We Use Your Financial Gifts:

Everything we do is focused on producing resources and connecting people for the purpose of encouraging gospel-centered, biblically-ordered churches and families.

Furnish our National and Regional Conferences

Produce Resources for the Church and Family

Host Gatherings Designed to Restore Biblical Family Life

Connect Like-Minded Churches and Families

Organize Meetings for Times of Teaching and Prayer for Local Church Leaders

Equip Church Leaders and Pastors

Provide an Internship Program for Equipping Young Men

Translate Our Resources to Spanish

We have seen much fruit from our labors… but there is still MUCH to do. And we need your help. Would you consider putting your weight behind us financially?

We are praying for 100 churches and 100 families to propel our ministry for $100.00 per month.

To stand behind us financially, click here.

And if you would like to talk personally, I would be delighted to arrange a time. To send me a personal note to set it up, click here.

Scott Brown"

Archived