IGNORED

Scottie Brown's got the begging bowl out

WonderingInWA

Has anybody saved this mishigas?  I hardly ever am on a desktop anymore so I wouldn't know how to do it. But it sure seems like something that could....y'know.....disappear some day... and that'd be a shame.

ETA: Unexpected! The age and the geographic location fit. How many "Taylor Tsantles" can there be?

What's a 24-year-old father of half a dozen* doing, in an athletic competition? Should t he be leading his offspring and their exhausted mother? 

~~~

*ok, maybe not half a dozen. I'm not interested enough to research ;-) the details of this subpoint

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trying my best to emulate mah shero, @Marian the Librarian, I've been researching Tay-tay's family. Dad is a mover & shaker sales representative 

https://www.linkedin.com/in/jim-tsantles-08743219

And he and TT have been instructing the great unwashed via Scotty for years

https://ncfic.org/blog/posts/jim-and-taylor-tsantles-the-power-of-the-family-table

Jim & Tracey walk their talk, adopting many children, some maybe with special needs. They raised $10K in a GFM to adopt the sister of one of their children

https://www.gofundme.com/bringjourneyhome

I thought I remembered Ofjim walking down Taylor & Oftaylor's wedding aisle with a newborn in her arms and thinking that was pretty much, but if the babe was adopted, that would mean she was under a little less stress than if she'd recently delivered. It had to be TT's wedding. Maybe David Brown's.  

My brain is full of frackin' fireworks smoke. 

Ah MJB, you're so kind! I'd be honored to have you cover the reference desk with me any time.

It was Barry and Nadine Daming who walked down the aisle carrying a newborn, at the wedding of their daughter Monica Daming to David Brown. I pull this information from my own ancient memory, but it's verified by the "Brown's Journal" blog, which (lucky for us!) is still alive in cyberspace: http://browns-journal.blogspot.com/2010/03/mr-and-mrs-david-brown.html

Blair Tsantles' public FB page shows five little ones. That would certainly be enough to exhaust me...

A safe and happy Fourth to all! :boom:

Screen Shot 2017-07-03 at 10.45.42 PM.png

13 hours ago, MamaJunebug said:

ETA: Unexpected! The age and the geographic location fit. How many "Taylor Tsantles" can there be?

I'd say that's him. There was some teasing between Kelly and Taylor on IG about running and being fit. 

2 hours ago, JemimaPuddle-Duck said:

I'd say that's him. There was some teasing between Kelly and Taylor on IG about running and being fit. 

Kelly looks damn fine after 6 pretty much back-to-back pregnancies. The dedication and willpower that must have took...

10 hours ago, JemimaPuddle-Duck said:

How is Blair looking? (I tried IG and failed.)

3 hours ago, MamaJunebug said:

How is Blair looking? (I tried IG and failed.)

Again, no idea. The last pic of her on IG is from four years ago. It's just a hunch, but I don't think she enjoys the spotlight. 

Has Scottie not yet directly admitted that the divorce has occurred?

2 hours ago, CyborgKin said:

Has Scottie not yet directly admitted that the divorce has occurred?

Not one word. 

1 hour ago, DomWackTroll said:

Not one word. 

Just a squillion different NCFIC website and Facebook mentions of repentance, and the "deep waters of pain."

God forbid he should be anything other than passive-aggressive, for once.

The happy [sic] family beach photo featuring an intact Bradrick fam is still featured on scottbrownonline. Somebody might want to save that for posterity.

16 minutes ago, MamaJunebug said:

The happy [sic] family beach photo featuring an intact Bradrick fam is still featured on scottbrownonline. Somebody might want to save that for posterity.

Done.

Screen Shot 2017-07-05 at 7.44.03 AM.png

5 hours ago, Marian the Librarian said:

Done.

Screen Shot 2017-07-05 at 7.44.03 AM.png

Are those both P&K's babies that Deborah and Claudia are holding?

IDK how you would begin to keep all the kids straight in that family. And Claudia's not even married yet!

2 hours ago, slickcat79 said:

Are those both P&K's babies that Deborah and Claudia are holding?

Think this photo dates to before Kelly & Peter decamped to WA (Jan 2014) which means they had no more than five kids, maybe only four at that point. 

Given that, my guess is that Claudia or Deborah may be holding #5 but the other one belongs to Blair or David.

The most recent mention of Scott's grandchildren, on his scottbrownonline site, is from his August 1, 2016 ministry update:

On a more personal note, Deborah and I have seen two new grandchildren come into the world this year, making for 16. 

Peter and Kelly have 6; AFAIK Blair and Taylor have 5...that leaves 5 for David and Monica? I may be off a bit...

6 hours ago, Marian the Librarian said:

The most recent mention of Scott's grandchildren, on his scottbrownonline site, is from his August 1, 2016 ministry update:

Peter and Kelly have 6; AFAIK Blair and Taylor have 5...that leaves 5 for David and Monica? I may be off a bit...

Yes.

Peter and Kelly have 6: Triumph Perseverance, Knox Defender, Loyal Cromwell, Geneva "Eva" Constance, Michael Courage and Shepherd Thomas

Blair and Taylor have 5: Aeden Chase, Adalyn Paige, Carter Owen, Harper and Felicity

David and Monica have 5: Iona Wisdom, William Endurance, Samantha Verity, Miles Livingston and Katherine Lee

Claudia appears to be holding one of P&K's boys (the eldest,if I had to hazard a guess) ehile Deborah is holding T&B's oldest.

MJB: Blair seems to share a body type with her brother David, that is to say, she's never going to be sylphen. Of course, it doesn't help that she's had 5 back to back pregnancies and I doubt gets the time or has the energy to much more than the most essential of essentials. Crossfit training is a luxury afforded to the men-folk. 

5 hours ago, uber frau said:

Crossfit training is a luxury afforded to the men-folk.

Well, one must stay in tip-top shape to produce healthy sperm and be ever ready to impregnate one's long suffering wife. 

37 minutes ago, Howl said:

Well, one must stay in tip-top shape to produce healthy sperm and be ever ready to impregnate one's long suffering wife. 

I wonder what that bunch would think of a monorchid fellow such as myself.  Well I guess that keeps me safe from ever marrying into a family like that :P

8 hours ago, uber frau said:

MJB: Blair seems to share a body type with her brother David, that is to say, she's never going to be sylphen. Of course, it doesn't help that she's had 5 back to back pregnancies and I doubt gets the time or has the energy to much more than the most essential of essentials. Crossfit training is a luxury afforded to the men-folk. 

Thank you. I figured as much. How much more can I detest everything these creatures stand for?

I wonder what that bunch would think of a monorchid fellow such as myself.  Well I guess that keeps me safe from ever marrying into a family like that

Hey: Whatever works! Congratulations on escaping such an unhappy fate!

I wonder what that bunch would think of a monorchid fellow such as myself.  Well I guess that keeps me safe from ever marrying into a family like that :P

"A healthy adult male can release between 40 million and 1.2 billion sperm cells in a single ejaculation." and that firing from both barrels.  Pretty sure you can halve that and still have plenty of bullets to get the job done -- with ease.  Looks like there's still hope for your dreams of marrying into fundidom. ;-)

17 hours ago, hoipolloi said:

Think this photo dates to before Kelly & Peter decamped to WA (Jan 2014) which means they had no more than five kids, maybe only four at that point. 

Given that, my guess is that Claudia or Deborah may be holding #5 but the other one belongs to Blair or David.

That's right, I forgot that Blair and her manchild had a boy first. I think Claudia is holding Aeden Tsantles and Deborah has Courage Bradrick. 

@Maxwell ah but to them it's all about perception, not medical facts :P

(Besides, they'd probably go on about a family curse or cancer or some such rot.)

Archived