Coconut Flan

Wait they are going back to CA and then come back? That's not risky at all, she types sarcastically.  

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I missed Jana in this episode. She is the only one worth watching in this show. Maybe she should spin off with opening a store or something like that.

Ugh!

Jill and Derick are excited as they drive to the ultrasound. You’re finding out the sex guys. Dirty Jesus talks to Jill and asks if shes excited

Jinger: Boy

Jason: Girl

John David: Never Guesses

I lost track there, I zoned out. It wasn’t important because we all know it’s a boy. And at this point, they probably knew that it was a boy. They talk about not telling. Dirty Jesus talks about how they are going to have a big reveal. They’re going to do a scavenger hunt. Really? I don’t think you said that. They are now hiding clues in “top secret” places. An atlas? You know what an atlas is! I’m impressed. Teams are searching for clues, they have to look for a bundle, separate clues but the same bundle. Aw a bundle of Joy you could say. There are only so many was to do gender reveals says Josiah, he thinks this idea is cool. Jill and Derick have like a differen twist. Why not do the flamingos? Derick tells people not to touch the boxes yet. They corrisponde to teams and each clue will lead to a different clues. Ohhh didn’t I call the bundle of joy part! Blah blah blah blah. Josie is wwearing leopard print. Jason is a team leader, don’t open the bundle. James is the other team leader. They are just helping the kids though because they don’t want to it themselves. They all put on costumes Josie is super excited. Oh the M kids are there. I shouldn’t be surprisd bet they won’t show Joshely. They are showing Tyler a fair amount. The kids are now trying to find all of the clues. Michelle is pretending to be an involved parent by showing up. Jackson found the clue. Now they are going to tear down al the pictures. Dirty Jesus just thinks he’s so clever. I’m so boredddd. Jer says that they are all competitive, it’s a household rule. So it really is a contest to see who will have the most babies.

Oh yay, finding more clues. I’m so bored. I can’t even pretend to be interested in this. The kids do seem to be excited though. Izzy on the other hand just doesn’t care. They are going to Izzy’s pillow. They found the bundle! The bundle of joy, Jordyn found it. She is the forgotten child. Now they’re arguing about who found it. Jordyn gets to be the one to open it. The forgotten child, at least she gets to do something. Jill is trying to get them into line, it’s not realy working, Jordyn opened it and they are going to reveal if Samuel Scott is aboy or a gril. I think he’s a boy. But I could be wrong! Jordyn knew it was a boy and she’s so excited. I actually am excited for her. The massive outfit and Derick’s awkward hat. Dear god. They’re all excited that its’s boy. Jackson thinks it’s going to be harder for the girls to catch up. Cathy wantd a girl but next time. Oh yeah, of course. Well Cathy you had two boys and stopped Jill and Erick should do the same. Good brothers? Dirty Jesus says something about them being good brothers. Blah Jesus blah. 

Austin hasn’t been telling Joy about the progress on the house. He sold it. He’s just waiting on closing which means that he’s going to propose. Pretty soon, he wants it to be special. He hopes that she says yes. Of course she will say yes.

Next Time:

Scary America.

Derick gets ominus about the baby being born in Scary America

Joe talks to Kendra’s hot dad. Lord almighty!

Austin proposes! Lord Willing.

FIN

notice none of the married ones have to participate in this drek of a gender party 

yes Jinger is out of the country and jessa is home :D

2 minutes ago, nst said:

notice none of the married ones have to participate in this drek of a gender party 

yes Jinger is out of the country and jessa is home :D

Laredo is in TX. ACROSS the street is out of the country... hahaha

Congrats and a huge round of applause to @Carm_88 for taking one for the team!   Nice job :)

50 minutes ago, Million Children For Jesus said:

Wow. Jessa really did leave the baby on the couch and walk away. I've never heard of or seen that done before. That can't be a good idea.

Also, 16 minutes in and my dad has tried to change the channel three times. I may not be able to watch this as a guest in someone else's house. 

In defense of Jessa , I too have left my few weeks old baby on the couch , asleep, on her stomach (gasp), while I fixed breakfast or lunch for my 5 year old or ran to the bathroom, and we dont have an open concept house, so baby wasn't in eye shot every moment. I can rattle of that baby can't move much except maybe for their neck and all babies are individuals so some may not even be able to do that and I can also go on about my culture raising babies differently. But truth be told , I was tired  and wherever baby fell asleep I sure as hell wasn't about to move her and risk waking her up. Once her nose wasn't blocked in anyway, it was all happy times. But this isn't for everyone. I would have never been so loose with my first kid. 2nd kid...eh....

Derrick. Blah. First of all. If you are standing directly behind someone in a talking head, don't look at the person talking it looks weird. Second, he seems to really not be into her. His sole focus is Central America. He is obsessed. I don't know what happened to him. He seems like he's is a completely different person from their wedding time frame. I feel bad for her. I am sure if to outsiders it's obvious then to her it's tramatic. Bless her heart. 

The show must be doing well. I'm only a quarter way in and there are taco bell commercials and movie commercials. 

I know this would never happen, but I would love for someone to respond to the stupid, "what gender do you think the baby will be?" question with, "Well, the sex might be male. We won't know the gender until the baby tells us though."

51 minutes ago, MarblesMom said:

Congrats and a huge round of applause to @Carm_88 for taking one for the team!   Nice job :)

Yay-thank you for the recap now go have a drink lol! 

1 hour ago, cptbailey said:

Poor Jenni

What happened to Jenni this time? :(

Now we've seen the Seewalds, the Forsyths, Pastor Caldwell, and Cathy Dillard Byrum. I guess the Vuolos are next. I think the Kellers are a long shot. I don't hate seeing the in-laws. Even boring in-laws are better than talking head segments. I still wish Boobchelle would go away completely, but apparently the leghumpers have spoken and TLC has given them what they want. 

TLC, if you're listening, please end the pointless talking head questions, (what gender do you think the baby will be?), anything that has to do with the house being quiet, anything about not knowing how to cook, and drawn out gender reveals. An entire episode without mentioning pregnancy would be a #blessing. 

TLC, bonus points for showing someone, anyone, get a job. 

5 minutes ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

What happened to Jenni this time? :(

I was watching in the background, but during the scavenger hunter thing Jenny and Jordyn found the last thing together and she was very excited but then Jill called it for Jordyn. Just made me think of her little unhappy face over the years lol.

Ok, this is the gif I mentioned way back in this thread. I hope this actually works.  Found it on wtffundiefamilies tumblr. Maybe there's some sass left in Jana after all.

Spoiler

tumblr_oruqkfPpJ51r8mb1io1_400.gif

That is an amazing face of Jana hahaha.

I would rather watch Jana making random faces than watch any more of Jill's storyline :dontgetit:

15 minutes ago, Million Children For Jesus said:

TLC, if you're listening, please end the pointless talking head questions, (what gender do you think the baby will be?), anything that has to do with the house being quiet, anything about not knowing how to cook, and drawn out gender reveals. An entire episode without mentioning pregnancy would be a #blessing. 

But then the show would only last 27 seconds.

2 minutes ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

But then the show would only last 27 seconds.

BwahHaHa!!!.... After I hit submit, I had the same exact thought! I've been sitting here wondering how I would fill an hour of this show if it were up to me. 

12 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

Just finished Spanish lesson and now they are going to a local restaurant to test out their skills. They are going to speak to the server in Spanish. It might not be comoftable but they are going to do it. J

Ok my new wish is for Jinjer to go on The Amazing Race and tell their cab driver in every country "rapido rapido we're in a race!" 

Well, crap on a Ritz cracker.  Was trying to guilty-pleasure watch CO tonight. Had to explain my demented self to family and friends.

Long story short -- FJ is safe!

I exposed their shitty theology and sneaky lifestyle. All were in agreement that it's a creepy, sicko cult.

11 minutes ago, Fluffy14 said:

This is the most boring episode I think I have ever seen in my life.

So I missed nothing then. I'm on vacation and we were sitting outside watching my 5 yr old niece ride her bike back and fourth and back and fourth for 45 minutes, but it still sounds more stimulating than tonight's episode.

5 hours ago, HarryPotterFan said:

I've also been self conscious about people asking about a type of benign tumor on my shoulder. If anyone asks I plan to just casually say, "Oh, that's just my tumor." and freak them out.

Good plan!

On 7/2/2017 at 11:03 PM, Chewing Gum said:

Yes, if she raised the topic first, you're good. 

I would have loved it if someone asked if I needed a hug or if they could help fundraise for our next infertility treatment because dam it is EXPENSIVE!

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived