Coconut Flan

Jinger, "...if you make stupid mistakes, just smile and enjoy the time" in bed. 

Jeremy, "she's very modest about what she think she can do..." in bed. 

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, SadieJane said:

Just, you know, go outside and hang onto the tree, squat, and voila, a baby.  I could see Joy going hardcore like that, if her MIL isn't like, girl, get your butt to the hospital.

I'm imagining Joy doing pull-ups on a tree branch while giving birth.

9 minutes ago, LovelyLuna said:

guys, GUYS I bet you can’t guess what house Austin is on. I’ll give you 5 guesses! 

Slytherin?

7 minutes ago, CinnaJen said:

Not watching, just reading here but now I want a slurpee...cherry please spiked with orange vodka.  Trust me, it's delicious! 

I want that so badly right now.

8 minutes ago, fluffernutter said:

I still can't over Jilly getting knocked up BEFORE checking the whole artery issue out. Shaking my head.

But don't you know that doesn't matter? Everything will be okay because they are soooo Godly and blessed.  (I can imagine God shaking his head at this one and thinking, I gave you a brain, Jill, I know I also gave you free will, but I hoped you would actually use that free will to use that brain once in a while...)

5 minutes ago, Nikedagain? said:

The Forsyths are a bunch of duds. Ugh. 

Well, then, they should fit right in with the Duggars, who, as we know, put the Ds in DUD.

Why have they chosen such large boy/girl outfits???

Jeremy has white teeth and when he talks about Jinger, he sounds like he's on a job interview.  

I completely spaced out during the Forsyth scene. I don't even know what I was doing, but I didn't see it. Wow, that had to have been boring. 

Given how much the Dullards love t-shirt reveals, she should have just worn this and waited for people to notice. Then keep it to wear all modestly stretched out over her "big pregnant" belly. 

ca8db4384232a9699bc5f808753b8a6d.jpg

7 minutes ago, Jana814 said:

Exactly. If he truly loved his wife, son and future child he would not be taken them to Central America. 

If we find out Jill got Zika (Or Dirty Jesus did and gave it to her, as it can be sexually transmitted) I'll hate him even more. He really doesn't give a damn about anyone but himself.

So, I never commented on this before, because I really hadn't seen it until this episode, but D-Wreck is very checked out, isn't he? He looks like he would rather be anywhere and with anyone that isn't Jill. I get the feeling that she never lets him go off on his own, except when he is missioning. Maybe thats why they keep dragging him back. Oh, and btw, its a boy. Buy some blue shit. womp womp

Now I want Tacos and Margaritas!

Hey look at me, I have just as much Spanish as the Dullards and Vuolos combined. I probably spelled that wrong and I am not sorry!

Just finished Spanish lesson and now they are going to a local restaurant to test out their skills. They are going to speak to the server in Spanish. It might not be comoftable but they are going to do it. Just say Hola guys that’s what im Bob does. The waitress speaks Spanish and Jeremy says that he’s thirsty and now they are really really confused. The server wants to speak her own language, shocker. They could pick out a few words but they look really confused. The waitress corrected them about things and then asks if they’re from here. Clearly she is being paid by TLC to pretend like she cares about them. She doesn’t really speak English. Which is good. Jeremy wants steak and she is trying to explain it to him but I don’t think he has a click or clue. He asks for a tbone steak and is super impressed with himself. Jinger is getting a fajitia platter and she looks very confused. She wants a lot of lettuce or maybe a salad I’m as confused as the waitress is. Jeremy looks really impressed. I feel like my drunk classmates trying to speak French were doing better but that might be the alcohol talkimg. Enough about me, Jinger is modest and she picks things up very quicly and is very smart. Jeremy is impressed. That’s good. They got what they want. Its ahmazing! Jeremy is using MUCHO hand talking because it’s big. They didn’t realize that the plates would be so big. The experience was great because they got what they ordered. It would have been funnier. If they only spoke Spanish and put their mind to it, they would get it. Yes because you need spnaish to convert les Catholics. I feel like that whole scene was so overly staged that it wasn’t even funny. Jeremy and his over exaggerated gestures and pretending to be confused. I don’t think they know spansih but I’m not really sure that they care either.

Casa de Dirty Jesus

Jill is pulling out the outfits for the gender reveal. They are both for full grown children. They are going to get their gender ultrasound while Cinder Jana stays with Isreael. Moocheele and Cathy are going. Derick says it’s only 50/50 what the gender could be. What if you had an intersex child? Then what you ass? They are setting up a scavenger hunt. Well we’ve seen this before, I believe that’s how Ben proposed to Jessa. They are trying to be different. Were they not around for Ben and Jessa’s engagement? It will be a FUN activity for the younger kids and Dirty Jesus because he never grew up. They are putting on funny glasses because they are so fun and cool. Jana TH says that she gets to what Israel, she’s trying to be happy. She asks if Jill knows what it will be. Jill wants a girl, but we know it’s a boy. LOL. They’re going to do a mystery hunt. Jana thinks it’a s neat idea. It was pretty cool when Ben did it. And Jana, did you forget that’s how Ben proposed? The younger ones? Ohhhh the return of the green blouse. The DQ has showed up. Both Moms are going along. Cathy is wearing pink. I used to like her and now I think she’s equal to Moochele. Michelle’s voice is making my eye twitch. DQ has a pink bag, they want the baby tobe a girl. Derick wants the baby to be a boy because he doesn’t want the baby to go through his life thinking that his dad thought that he was a girl. Jana waves them off and says it’s their pleasure. If it is of if it isn’t, that doesn’t truly matter.  

4 minutes ago, bella8050 said:

Michelle shows up in a green shirt - telling ya something new everytime!

You know...they could really mix it up and have Michelle do the gender reveal by changing her shirt color to blue or pink...that would be riveting television. 

1 minute ago, HarryPotterFan said:

If we find out Jill got Zika (Or Dirty Jesus did and gave it to her, as it can be sexually transmitted) I'll hate him even more. He really doesn't give a damn about anyone but himself.

Same here. I just don't understand why they would go to a country where their is a chance of Zika. 

I got home late and I swear I'very been watching this for a bit, but it just sounds like blah, blah, blah like the adults in Charlie Brown. Thank goodness for the recaps. The commercials are more interesting. 

What are Jill and DeWreck going to have? I'm betting on an asexual hermaphrodite. :pb_lol:

Just now, pamplemousse said:

What are Jill and DeWreck going to have? I'm betting on an asexual hermaphrodite. :pb_lol:

Now THAT would make an amazing storyline....

I hate when they ask the Duggar siblings whether its a boy or a girl ultra zzzzzz on an already boring show. Good for you JD for not guessing.

Mr Jill is looking like a "Depp from Joon" wanna be with the hat and the hair.  Why?  Why does this have to happen?

Just now, bella8050 said:

I hate when they ask the Duggar siblings whether its a boy or a girl ultra zzzzzz on an already boring show. Good for you JD for not guessing.

At this point I don't think any of the siblings really care tbh.  I mean it's exciting when it's your own baby, but this feigned enthusiasm from the aunts/uncles every time there's a new blessing has to get old.  

Israel has a decent arm for throwing a football for a 1-year-old. 

I'm going full BEC on Dwreck's hair. He looks like a heroin addict. 

On finding out the gender and gender reveals: Who the hell cares? They have babies more often than I replace my furnace filter. Is it really THAT exciting? 

Also D-Wreck and that hat. Mr. Fluff says he looks like drug addict that's never done drugs.

Jana is so effin' done with gender reveals.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived