Coconut Flan

Babies can be born anywhere and in just about any position. Even in hospitals I've seen on all fours, squatting, standing, on the bed using a squat bar, and in a tub. Homebirth? Anywhere mom lands. 

Also: Did Jessa say "ben's back at work?"  Where does he work?

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just, you know, go outside and hang onto the tree, squat, and voila, a baby.  I could see Joy going hardcore like that, if her MIL isn't like, girl, get your butt to the hospital.

1 minute ago, fluffernutter said:

Also: Did Jessa say "ben's back at work?"  Where does he work?

the local 7 -11 as the slushie operator

"We" have set standards, as in JimBob, Gothard and the disgusting cult have set standards you mean, Joy.

guys, GUYS I bet you can’t guess what house Austin is on. I’ll give you 5 guesses! 

3 minutes ago, nst said:

Not watching, just reading here but now I want a slurpee...cherry please spiked with orange vodka.  Trust me, it's delicious! 

Just now, SadieJane said:

ATTENTION: Jill is not going to die. Where is the story line going to go now? 

back to SCA and give birth in the states 

Is this over yet?

Joy is putting blush on and she tells us in a TH that they have been courting for 5 months. Since they’ve courted they’ve got to know each other on a deeper level. She’s leaving the TTH to go over and have dinner with Austin’s family. Is she alone? Is that even allowed? Where are the chaperones. She’s listening to an audiobook on marriage because she’s anticipating Austin popping the question. In a TH she says that she knows what her answer would be.

Austin TH as Joy drives to his house. He tells about wha this Dad said about lfipping five houses and that he is on the fifth one and he hopes that it won’t be on the market long. Joy arrives at Austin’s house and they give side hugs. She says it will be Austin’s parents and his sister and brother in love Bobby. They’re having steak and baked potato. Joy is helping Austin’s Mom in the kitchen. She’s showing her the recipe box and she’s going to share them with Joy someday. They decided to make cheesecake because it’s Austin’s favourite. Obviously. Austin’s Mom suggests making the cheesecake and Joy said sure but she wasn’t sure because she didn’t know it was one of Austin’s favourites. “Is it supposed to look like scrambled eggs?” There is some sort of weird cheesecake disaster, it looks like crap to be honest.

Who is the worst cook in the Duggar family?

Jer: Josie

Jinger: Terrible Question

John David: Josie

Jessa: Me. Brothers don’t cook much though.  

Joy: Me.

The cheesecake has been redeemed. Oh we will talk about how different it is to cook for a small family. Lalal we’ve heard this a thousand and one times. The guys are out feeding the cows as the wimens cook. They live about an hour away from the TTH and they have horses and cows and animals. It’s fun to explore. Austin’s Mom asks if it’s pretty and Joy says yes and then in a TH says she could see herself living out here. Joy calls Austin a genius because he gets a baked potato open. Austins’ parents talk about how they are doing things the Jesu way. Bobby starts eating and they tease. Bobby says that they are smitten and will make a good couple. Blah blha blah courtship. Fuck this shit, we’ve heard it a million times. Austin eats cheesecake, it’s very good. He couldn’t tell the difference between his Mom’s. Joy is going to be getting recipe and Austin hopes that in the future they can get together more often, Joy says that they should get married so that they can do it. Austin rolls his eyes and says that’s a good reason. Joy wants to be engaged really bad.

Case De Dirty Jesus

Jill is going to get the results as she sorts through socks. She talks about it’s a good thing to do. Check to be healthy. You know, you should go to the hospital when your labour goes too long too. Dirty Jesus is only worried about going back to Sintel America, that’s why they have to get Jill straightened out. The doctor asks how Jill is, he’s talking very slowly about the ultrasound and the resul tis…nothing. Of course it’s nothing. We know that. She’s pregnant so she’s very happy because babies. She may have a really strong heart and that’s what they heard. Jill is very happy and Derick tries to jump in. Derick wants to eat greasy food. Good idea. Tater tot casserole before you go back to scary America. That’s what you should do Dirty Jesus. Jill disagrees about the greasy food. Blah blah scary America. Blah blah!

2 minutes ago, LovelyLuna said:

guys, GUYS I bet you can’t guess what house Austin is on. I’ll give you 5 guesses! 

and did you know it's hard for the girls to adjust to cooking smaller meals? You learn something new every week on this show!

19 minutes ago, SadieJane said:

black market babies are the best babies...

Wait, what?

I'm not watching so I'm confused.

I still can't over Jilly getting knocked up BEFORE checking the whole artery issue out. Shaking my head.

3 minutes ago, nst said:

He would be terrible at that. Soooooo slow! What if two people ordered at the same time? Two different flavors? Two different sizes? I think that would be confusing for Bin, especially if people were talking at the same time. 

Just now, bella8050 said:

and did you know it's hard for the girls to adjust to cooking smaller meals? You learn something new every week on this show!

I swear I haven't heard that ?  

Gee, soon we're going to have the jinder reveal for everyone else. Can you guess which outfit we will see? It'll be the girl outfit, right? Right? :pb_lol:

It might be good for Ben to take that slushie operator job. It would be an actual job...wait, the Duggars are allergic to actually working, I think. Or something like that. Never mind.

Just now, fluffernutter said:

I still can't over Jilly getting knocked up BEFORE checking the whole artery issue out. Shaking my head.

This  - Again I think the bad doctor wanted / needed to get paid somehow 

2 minutes ago, nst said:

Yes Derick we get you will drag your wife back to SCA - good for you - We cheer you on 

NOT 

Exactly. If he truly loved his wife, son and future child he would not be taken them to Central America. 

Just now, Million Children For Jesus said:

He would be terrible at that. Soooooo slow! What if two people ordered at the same time? Two different flavors? Two different sizes? I think that would be confusing for Bin, especially if people were talking at the same time. 

You know he would be so stoned that they would run out of nachos and slushies because of his munchies. Lets not play.

watching Jinger and Jeremy - I miss the days of watching JB drive through a snow storm with the crew

GUYS JINGER IS modest according to her husband 

good to know 

I will say on a serious note, Jeremy is very encouraging of Jinger.  It's great to see it in one of these arranged marriages.

2 minutes ago, SadieJane said:

You know he would be so stoned that they would run out of nachos and slushies because of his munchies. Lets not play.

It would make me ridiculously happy if Ben were actually a stoner.  Someone needs to break the ridiculous "standards"  these people have set.  Free Ben!  Maybe some day he will open his own dispensary/bakery.  

Next season: Jinjer go to Spain to really test their Spanish and end up ordering all the wrong things!!

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived