Coconut Flan

Jill just said she is having her "jinder ultrasound." It took me a hot minute to figure out what that meant. 

Bin said, "it's more busy" with two kids. There are more diapers and more trash. 

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am checking for signs in Jessa's kitchen to see if they're actually using any of the baby proofing items from one of the epi's last season. :my_biggrin:

ETA: Good grief they are putting baby Henry to sleep on the sofa just like they did Spurge. I don't know why I'm surprised. Use a basinet damnit.

I see Jessa hasn't learned that babies aren't to be left alone on the couch. Certainly shouldn't be napping on one even though she's right there. 

She (Jessa) is bringing back memories for that time when I too, was dead behind the eyes. Ah to have two little kids those ages

1 minute ago, bella8050 said:

I am checking for signs in Jessa's kitchen to see if they're actually using any of the baby proofing items from one of the epi's last season. :my_biggrin:

well the dish washing liquid was on top of the counter :D

22 minutes ago, SadieJane said:

Who's ready for a slightly annoying and very boring hour of Jilly Bean and D- Wreck..... Where's my liquor at?

I'm too busy listening to a Goo Goo Dolls concert on SiriusXM. Now if you want liquor, I've got tequila, a couple kinds of vodka, rum, horchata liqueur, and a few kinds of wine.* You want it, I might have it!

*And most of those bottles are unopened. I can't remember the last time I had some. Maybe a glass of wine a couple of months ago? Well, more for you then!

For my personal entertainment tonight, I'm going to finish all of JinJer's relationship updates with "in bed." Almost as good as drinking...

I noticed Jessa did not mentain Josh by name when she said her mother went from 1 child to 3 children. 

1 minute ago, KimJongJimBob said:

For my personal entertainment tonight, I'm going to finish all of JinJer's relationship updates with "in bed." Almost as good as drinking...

bam and Jinger drops the mic

is it wise to get an unltrasound when you are pregnant  on another part of your body  ?

and this is a storyline = because if have are worried about aneurysms should you get pregnant? 

Can we take a minute to talk about Jilly Beans neck acne.  Would she take it wrong if I donated Proactive to her missionary work?

Wow. Jessa really did leave the baby on the couch and walk away. I've never heard of or seen that done before. That can't be a good idea.

Also, 16 minutes in and my dad has tried to change the channel three times. I may not be able to watch this as a guest in someone else's house. 

Counting On: A Boy or Girl for Jill? 

Ahhh TLC asking the hard questions? For those of you who don't know, *Spoiler Alert* It's a boy! Named Samuel Scott! All done! Now none of us have to watch that boring episode. I am of course joking, I am Carm and I shall be your weekly recapper! I am not nor will I ever measure up to the snark that is @Buzzard,but I shall do my best to keep this snark train rolling! 

Birth scenes? What? Previously on: Things we have already seen like grilling Jinger and Austin awkwardly asking JB to marry Joy. Henry's birth again. Yadda, yadda, yadda. 

Coming Up: Jessa struggles with two kids, Joy tries to cook, Jinger/Jeremy speak awful Spanish, Jill wants a girl. They're getting a gender ultrasound. :P 

Opening scene, a road. We are at Jessa and Ben's house. Jessa has Henry in a carrier as she brushes Spurgeon's hair and brushes his teeth. It's been a few weeks since Henry's birth and they are adjusting. Spurgeon's birth was very hard, didn't we cover this last week? Now we are watching Henry be born all over again. Jessa is telling us that her water broke at 11 and that Henry was born at 4:30am. More happy family scenes. It's very sweet, Jessa is crying. Smoochy smoochy from Ben.

Ben is back at work. What work? Jessa tries to sleep until Spurgeon wakes up and then their day starts from there. Spurgeon is crying, Jessa sks him if he wants a cracker. Ben says that there are so many diapers and they have to take the trash out more often in a talking head. Jessa thought two children would be a challenge somedays it's eady and some days its a challgen. Cue Spurgeon crying as Jessa washes a pan, she hands him cheese and then they get the eggs. She leads him to a different chair. 

Spurgeon is not very happy this morning and he doesn't say many words so Jessa is trying to figure out what he needs. He keeps throwing his head back. It's been an adjustment with Henry but Jessa thinks that Spurgeon is doing well. Now she is feeding Spurgeon eggs. 

Who does Henry Look like

Jana: Ben

Jer: A mix

Jinger: Doesn't know it's hard to tell. 

Jessa: Ben

Jeremy can't decide

John David doesn't know

Jason thinks he looks like Jessa but Josiah says he has the rugged masculine side of Ben. 

Henry cries. Jessa wonders how Michelle did it going from 1 to 3. Ben says Jessa is patient caring and kind with Spurgeon and Henry. He knows that it's not always easy when he's gone to work (What work?) but she does a good job. 

Jessa lays Henry on the couch. Both ekids are napping at the same time, she's using it as her personal time to get some reading in. It looks like she's reading the bible. It all looks very peaceful. Although I'm worrying about Henry rolling off the couch. It would be nice if they slept for two hours.

Laredo: 

Jinger says Married life is the best thing ever! Jeremy has been learning waht makes Jinger tick. Laredo feels like home to Jinger now. The most challenging thing about living in Laredo is the language barrier. They've een taking classes to learn sanish for the past month and they are not very good. They are going to call Joy Guza, I don't speak spanish. "Jeremy keeps everytihng super exciting." Because he's joyful? Find a new adjective. 

Jeremy asks Jinger if she wants to test him and then he will test her. Jeremy got one right and Jinger got one wrong. "El Bebe" is important because they call each other baaaaaabe. That's what Jinger got wrong by thew ay. They are not very good at Spanish. At all. I think they have one word so far. It's just steady buzzers. Not bad?  They are going to a Mexican restaurant with the flash cards and Jinger is afraid that they will order a little boy. 

Casa de Dirty Jesus

Jill is four months along and she feels good. It's similar to Israel and but sickness was a bit longer this time. More dairy this time though. Derick is still Dirty Jesus. They are planning to return to Sintril America, they are going to stay as long as they can. They had some wellness checkups and Jill's carotid artery has some sounds. Jill has to get an ultrasound. Dirty Jesus stands behind her blinking and looking dumb. They are goin for the ultrasound today. Derick is praying it won't be major. They have a history of aneurysms but apparently ill didn't mention that. She would prefer it to be checking on the baby. All abotu them Baeebiez. They talk about all the bad things that it could be while the ultrasound tech Jill talks about the history of annuryism and she wonders if something is wrong. Dirty Jesus asks ultrasound tech questions and she tells him that she doesn’t read them. The anticipation is driving Dirty Jesus crazy but they won’t get answers today because they need to send it to the doctor. Yes Dirty Jesus that’s how it works. Jill says that if it’s a super emergency then they will hear from it right away. Yeah, that’s also how it works.

I'm sort of annoyed by this whole, "omg, I'm about to get married and I can't coookkkkk" storyline. I'm willing to bet that recipe reading was probably right behind biblical reading at the SOTDRT

1 minute ago, Million Children For Jesus said:

Wow. Jessa really did leave the baby on the couch and walk away. I've never heard of or seen that done before. That can't be a good idea.

Also, 16 minutes in and my dad has tried to change the channel three times. I may not be able to watch this as a guest in someone else's house. 

I just don't get it. Of all the crazy things the Duggars have done I dont't remember them showing that on the main show with any of the babies. Jessa has to be getting the idea from somewhere though.

Joy is doing her make up and we need a shot of that because all courting girls do their makeup 

she is getting to know him on a deeper level 

She is driving a Mercedes 

Whoa, Joy can leave the house by herself...??

1 minute ago, bella8050 said:

I just don't get it. Of all the crazy things the Duggars have done I dont't remember them showing that on the main show with any of the babies. Jessa has to be getting the idea from somewhere though.

she did it with Spud all the time 

Just now, nst said:

Joy is doing her make up and we need a shot of that because all courting girls do their makeup 

she is getting to know him on a deeper level 

I like how she does full face, and then just chapstick. hahahahahaha Okay, the audio book is creeping me out hardcore. 

8 minutes ago, SadieJane said:

Also, how has he lived in Texas that long, and his Spanish sounds that bad. FFS

Compared to Jill, Jinger and Jeremy sound great. How could they live in the United States and not at least know how to count to ten in Spanish? Did he just say the number nine was "the hard one"? And... El Niño << My phone auto corrected the spelling and added a tilde. Even my phone knows that one, and I only have an English keyboard setting. 

5 minutes ago, Million Children For Jesus said:

Your dad is trying to do you a favor. In this case, Father really does know best. :pb_lol:

Joy's audio tape is giving me hypnosis tape from Friends vibes, minus the "you are a strong confident woman" part.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived