IGNORED

Jana's Future 5 - The More Things Seem to Change...

choralcrusader8613

I think Jana is probably just waiting for the right guy- all her other sisters apart from Jessa had relatively short courtships and she probably doesn't want to end up like Jill. I do sometimes wonder though if there is someone she has her heart set on but he is completely oblivious and due to their upbringing she can't ask him to court as that would make her a heathen. This is obviously just speculation, but my cousin took ages to work up the courage to ask out his now wife and it turned out she liked him all along and just hadn't felt confident enough to say.

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/7/2018 at 9:19 AM, SilverBeach said:

People are fucking crazy to do this fake Duggar shit. However, the Duggars put themselves out there, insisting on being culture warriors and working towards a theocracy. So, this is what they get. I do hope there is no physical stalking or threats, nobody deserves that.

Someone stole one of the older girls' diary out of their house and put it on eBay once..

2 minutes ago, RainbowSky said:

Someone stole one of the older girls' diary out of their house and put it on eBay once..

oh my word, what! I had no idea that was a thing, though doesn't surprise me... do you know what ended up happening with that situation?

1 minute ago, seashell1025 said:

oh my word, what! I had no idea that was a thing, though doesn't surprise me... do you know what ended up happening with that situation?

It was Jinger's. I thought it was but didn't want to say the wrong one!

Michelle found the diary on Ebay, and asked Jinger if she was missing it.(not writing in a diary for 3 weeks? Must've been a busy time) She was, and they traced it to a young lady who spent a day with them. They contacted her, said they knew, that they forgive her, but that they would take action if it wasn't returned as soon as possible. She also said that she hadn't even opened it. Only Jinger knows if THAT'S true. And no additional rumors were spread about her as a result.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived