IGNORED

Aunt Lori Alexander 22: Criticising your poop and pining for Gilead

We could also just do a blog here on FJ and point alwayslearning.fail to that blog, I think. @Destiny can you weigh in on that, please.

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What are older women to be known for? 

Bringing up children ... Does a nanny sent from heaven count? 

Showing hospitality ... If by "hospitality" you mean bossing everyone and always getting your own way.

Washing the saint's feet (serving) ... Serving? Well sure, serving 4-day-old wilted salad with Salmonella Special dressing! 

Helping those in need ... Ha1 Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!! Lori doesn't tithe because Lori likes going out to each too much.

Devoting themselves to all kinds of good deeds ... Good deeds? Please. The only good deed Lori has ever done is ... 

Yeah, I can't think of any.

So why didn't Lori host the Father's Day salad and pizza party at her house and show off the kitchen re-model?

All she had to do was made a nutritious Big Salad (TM) and order pizza.  No big, Heck they could have used paper plates and plastic utensils.  

Is she too lazy and self-involved to do even that?

2 minutes ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

So why didn't Lori host the Father's Day salad and pizza party at her house and show off the kitchen re-model?

All she had to do was made a nutritious Big Salad (TM) and order pizza.  No big, Heck they could have used paper plates and plastic utensils.  

Is she too lazy and self-involved to do even that?

Yes. :my_dodgy:

But perhaps her family knows about the chicken-juicy/catbarf Norwex cloth and decided it would be best for everyone's health to hold the Father's Day get-together elsewhere? :puke-front:

I could try to get a fb page going. "The Transformed Wife Undeleted"

Y'all could post screenshots.  The one where the woman had a list of prayer requests including a little girl losing her father and all Lori could say was can she pray for a way for her to make money from home, really ticked me off almost as bad as the deleted suicide hotline.

Can I interject and say that the phrase "she tries to please him in this area" makes me want to vomit? It absolutely rubs me the wrong way on so many levels.

1 minute ago, TeddyBonkers said:

Can I interject and say that the phrase "she tries to please him in this area" makes me want to vomit? It absolutely rubs me the wrong way on so many levels.

I will add that the word fleshly grosses me out for some reason.  It's like moist.   yuck!

Her entitlement is showing again.  Are children a blessing?  Absolutely, regardless of how they happened to be.  With that being said, things are not as black and white as she would have them be.  I get that ignorance is bliss, but her level of willful ignorance just floors me. 

A good friend of mind is a stay at home mom, currently with two children and a third on the way.  The last one was indeed an accident and yes a little unwanted.  They are what is, on paper, considered middle class, the low end.  Too much to be on any assistance but not enough to do more than cover the necessities.  Very modest house on paid for land with two older vehicles, no notes.  Everything Lori dreams a woman should live in.  Now for my friend to have this third child on their current insurance, the doctor wants nearly $2k up front!  That's got nothing to do with hospital stay or anesthesia.  By time it's said and done, given that the child has no major issues that won't resolve in the first 48, they're still looking at a $7-10 delivery.  She called me crying last night....where on Gaia's green Earth is she going to poop $2000 in 3 months, and what happens is it's not paid up on time?   They turn her away?  Her words to me were:  it would have been smarter and cheaper to terminate.  $600 one time plus fuel to get there.  That's a married woman with other children staying home because day care is prohibitively expensive.   

I was lit up last night thinking about it all.  And you got women like this entitled thing sitting on her throne preaching instead of doing anything worthy of calling herself a Christian.  Lori needs to spend one day in the real world, she would never be able to handle it. 

I feel for your friend that's about the level Mr. EW and I are right now except still renting. Kids are scary to think about right now. If we ever have kids we will only be having two. 

B&SIL are on their third "accident" and happily get government assistance even though they both have degrees and could do better. They just don't want to. 

1 hour ago, lilwriter85 said:

I hope somebody asks Lori how she helps people in need. If Lori does answer that kind of question, her response might be something like "I help out by mentoring younger women.".  I could also see Lori not answering that kind of question or even deleting it.

We have never seen Lori blog about helping people in need. No stories of her helping out at food pantries, soup kitchens, shelters, hospitals, or other places. There are ways you can help others from home. Lori could be making blankets by hand for non-profits that help children and adults in need. We know Lori has drama with the churches that she attends, I doubt anyone at the church would be asking Lori to volunteer with certain programs that aren't about mentoring.

Years ago Lori posted something to the effect of not understanding why anyone would leave their nice home to volunteer at a soup kitchen or food bank, except as an evangelism technique. It stuck in my mind because I'm longtime food bank volunteer and it is a highlight of my week. I'm doing something objectively useful--converting discarded and donated vegetables into free food (and for the spoiled stuff, hog slop for a local farmer)--while having so much fun with my co-workers. As for evangelism, we would have have to draw straws since among us are Muslims, Jews, Christians of various stripes, pagans, atheists and "none of your business." 

Imagine spending your day off from work during the Ramadan fast, sorting through produce to feed others. We're on the 49th parallel, so a person who doesn't eat or drink between sunrise and sunset goes without for 16 hours a day and loses sleep in order to cram family meals into the remaining time. (Children, old people, pregnant, nursing and menstruating women are exempted.)

Now that school is out, my 10-year-old granddaughter is coming with me. She loves it.  But of course her mom should quit her evil job and keep her home instead.

1 hour ago, usmcmom said:

Usually at home, I fill my hisband's plate and hand it to him 

At crowded events like wedding receptions, he always fills my plate and brings me a drink, 

I have never filled a plate for anyone over about 5 except for my father when he had cancer and neuropathy from chemo had taken away his fine motor skills. We may help fill my mother's plate at pot luck or buffet style meals because she is visually impaired and can't always see what things are. But she still does part of it herself, she is typically behind me (or whoever is helping her). I tell her what things are. If I am getting something she also wants, I'll put it on her plate after I put it on mine. If she wants something I don't, she gets it herself.

I don't consider myself an authority on what Mr. 05 or anyone else wants on the plate or how much of it. So people can choose themselves. 

I have to say I find all the talk of filling spouses' plates very odd. We are both adults who can get our own food unless we are ill or otherwise unable for some physical reason. I also feel like it is an agency thing. I don't choose what he eats and he doesn't choose what I eat. 

2 hours ago, EowynW said:

"your job is to make his life easier. And better." 

You know what, it is my job to make his life easier and better when I can. BUT it is also his job to make my life easier and better when he can. It is not a one way deal and sometimes it is not possible. That's the problem with all the nonsense that Lori and other fundagelicals teach. They make it a one way and constant deal and that is so wrong and so damaging. 

We could also just do a blog here on FJ and point alwayslearning.fail to that blog, I think. [mention=11277]Destiny[/mention] can you weigh in on that, please.

Yes. We can, and it's probably better to do that because that way it's one less thing for me to have to keep current and upgraded. A gallery is also an option.

Last Friday night, we had an early Father’s Day dinner at my sister’s home.

FJ questions why Lori isn't spending Father's Day with her dad or the father of her children and POOF! there's a Father's Day post explaining. Gosh, it's almost like she reads here. But no, that can't possibly be because Ken, ye olde Command Man, has forbidden it.

From the beginning of their marriage, he let her know that she wasn’t going to boss him around ... 

It's almost like Lori's brother-in-law knows Lori ... *snickers*

eta: And wow, her sister definitely did not inherit that leathery-looking skin, did she? 

OK I did it.  Check out "The Transformed Wife Undeleted" and post your screenshots.  

We'll see how long it lasts before Lori finds out and reports it and it ends up in fb jail.

1 hour ago, Free Jana Duggar said:

I could try to get a fb page going. "The Transformed Wife Undeleted"

Y'all could post screenshots.  The one where the woman had a list of prayer requests including a little girl losing her father and all Lori could say was can she pray for a way for her to make money from home, really ticked me off almost as bad as the deleted suicide hotline.

Yes! Even better, "Lori Alexander Undeleted". Good to get her name out there, and Kens.

Plus there's another Transformed Wife.

Someone tagged JRod under the father's day Facebook post :pb_lol:

1 minute ago, laPapessaGiovanna said:

Someone tagged JRod under the father's day Facebook post :pb_lol:

Oh my gosh we have 3 mutual friends. So embarrassing. 

26 minutes ago, older than allosaurs said:

Years ago Lori posted something to the effect of not understanding why anyone would leave their nice home to volunteer at a soup kitchen or food bank, except as an evangelism technique. 

The Proverbs 31 woman Lori always uses as a weapon against women who work?  In verse 20 it says 'She stretcheth out her hand to the poor; yea, she reacheth forth her hands to the needy.' Ms. I'm So Holy and You're Not either doesn't get that, or is just ignoring it because it doesn't suit her agenda. Guess which is more likely? 

@Jelly Babies posted this screen grab at the end of the last thread. I thought it reveals a lot about Lori's state of mind.

Lori almost seems to imply that Ken is sinning by wanting to walk the beach with a bunch of thong clad women.   She specifically says, "I don't like it".

In January, however, she posted a video of them walking on the beach and said the following:

Ken and I love to take walks on the beach.

She's also made several posts about their beach walks, and always writes about them favorably.  

Every Saturday, Ken and I walk along this beach to our favorite restaurant and have breakfast over-looking the ocean. 

Then, last May, she posted an account of Ken seeing a woman on the beach in a thong:

We have been walking this beach for years and I don't remember seeing a woman in a thong there before. 

A year later, she's seeing women in thongs everywhere, and telling Ken she wants to "paddle their bottoms".

What happened?  Something had to have changed.

I can't help but wonder if this isn't all about Ken looking at other women....

Is Ken retiring? Maybe this is Lori's passive-aggressive way of telling Ken that he's sinning, and she is holier than him. So he can't divorce her.

Here's a slightly redeeming comment on the Facebook page of The Transformed Wife on June 17 at 8:03am:

Commenter:

What about a pedophile? A murderer? An alcoholic who beats her within an inch of her life? A swindler?

Lori:

She calls the authorities and has him locked away.

No screenshots here because I don't know how to cover a commenter's name.

Going back to her magnesium nonsense:  I take a magnesium supplement on the advice of my naturopath, with the OK of my GP. It works great for me--but I see no logic in telling everyone I know to do the same thing!

God almighty, this twunt gets on my nerves.

19 minutes ago, Joyce said:

Is Ken retiring? Maybe this is Lori's passive-aggressive way of telling Ken that he's sinning, and she is holier than him. So he can't divorce her.

Here's a slightly redeeming comment on the Facebook page of The Transformed Wife on June 17 at 8:03am:

Commenter:

Lori:

But she's also said you still cannot divorce a man for that. 

46 minutes ago, Joyce said:

Commenter:

Lori:

On which post? I was going to try to get a screenshot, but I can't find it. It could be deleted already, but want to be sure. 

ETA: Found it finally. 

Here you go: 

61617.JPG.d1fa026547e6201bfe358c1b635ab63f.JPG

Also this comment from the same person earlier: 

61617a.JPG

Wow, Lori is such a bitch. The commenter disagrees and instead of any real explanation, she quotes a verse that has nothing to do with the issue at hand and tells the commenter they are flat out wrong because she says that's what God says. Disagree with Lori means disagree with God. 

I normally fix Mr. Xtian's plate for meals...because that way I can keep track of the carb count (he's a surgically induced T1). He usually ends up doing the dishes. He does more of the housework than I do...before it was because I was working. now it's because of my back. 

Lori is full of shit...

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived