IGNORED

Warriors For Christ Facebook Page Throws Down the Gauntlet, the Internet responds

47of74

Game.  Set.  Match.

inquisitr.com/4291785/christian-facebook-page-threatens-to-ban-any-followers-posting-rainbow-pride-emojis-chaos-ensues/

Facebook pages can be controlled and run in any manner that the creators see fit, but that isn’t going to stop other people from posting on them as they choose. The Christian Facebook page “Warriors For Christ” took it upon themselves to let all their followers know that if they posted a rainbow pride emoji, they would be banned. It may be needless to say, but the Internet took hold of things from this point, and the page is now colored in rainbows.

According to Patheos, the Christian Facebook page decided to post a status earlier this week that simply stated, “A rainbow emoji will get you instantly banned from our page.”

It was posted in all capital letters to get the emphasis and point across, but it really ended up having the complete opposite effect they likely desired.

This has led to as many rainbows as possible from Christians, non-Christians, and just about everyone.

Of course I promptly went to their page and showed it some rainbow love.  I can't pride things anymore on the page, but I can still see their stuff, so I guess I'm sorta banned.

I just went there and pride is still showing. I put another rainbow up. But I'll never go back there.

I got in there a few days ago and posted somewhere over 50 rainbows on comments-I lost count-before being banned.  On the internet the quickest, most guaranteed way to get a thing done is tell people not to do it.  

5 hours ago, delphinium65 said:

I got in there a few days ago and posted somewhere over 50 rainbows on comments-I lost count-before being banned.  On the internet the quickest, most guaranteed way to get a thing done is tell people not to do it.  

DO NOT SEND ME MONEY! OR GIFTS! OR TRINKETS! DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR. DON'T DO IT!

1 minute ago, dpndetfarm said:

DO NOT SEND ME MONEY! OR GIFTS! OR TRINKETS! DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR. DON'T DO IT!

DO NOT SEND ME MILLIONS OF DOLLARS SO I NEVER HAVE TO WIRK AGAIN

DO NOT SEND DANIEL RADCLIFFE TO MY HOUSE

I got banned last week. I very quickly rainbowed a bunch of their stuff and got banned. I know I rainbowed more than 30 posts. My pointer finger was tired ;-)

I was banned over the weekend, and I don't remember how many rainbows I posted before then.

1 hour ago, Grimalkin said:

1.2 million people banned

Cool.  I wonder if at any point when they clicked on the ban button if FB asked Jesus how many more people are you gonna ban, snowflakes?

Yeah, I went and got myself a rainbow emoji for the sole purpose of spreading rainbow love on their page. :popcorn:

12 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I got banned last week. I very quickly rainbowed a bunch of their stuff and got banned. I know I rainbowed more than 30 posts. My pointer finger was tired ;-)

Sacrifices must be made for a noble cause.  :kitty-wink:

14 hours ago, dpndetfarm said:

14 hours ago, HarryPotterFan said:

DO NOT SEND ME MILLIONS OF DOLLARS SO I NEVER HAVE TO WIRK AGAIN

DO NOT SEND DANIEL RADCLIFFE TO MY HOUSE

Haha, it's like Murphy's Law, it only works when you don't want it to...believe me, I've tried!  :pb_lol:

16 hours ago, dpndetfarm said:

Here's my credit card. Get yourself something nice.

ps: How is it that we do not have our own FJ Rainbow emoji?

:banana-rainbow::gay-rainbow::gay-rainbowflag:

Just put rainbow in the search on the emoji page

4 hours ago, Curious said:

:banana-rainbow::gay-rainbow::gay-rainbowflag:

Just put rainbow in the search on the emoji page

:banana-rainbow: I never noticed the search box before! Thanks.

7 hours ago, delphinium65 said:

Haha, it's like Murphy's Law, it only works when you don't want it to...believe me, I've tried!  :pb_lol:

Damnit! So much for that plan. I guess I have to go to work tomorrow and continue my Daniel Radcliffe-less existence.

2 hours ago, HarryPotterFan said:

Damnit! So much for that plan. I guess I have to go to work tomorrow and continue my Daniel Radcliffe-less existence.

But Tom Felton...

Spoiler

tumblr_olrhyuQEXR1them7no2_400.gif

(The Flash season 3)

2 minutes ago, CyborgKin said:

But Tom Felton...

I could go for him too :my_heart::my_heart::my_heart: 

And Matthew Lewis.

Also I got so behind on season 3 of The Flash. I need to watch all the episodes I missed.

2 minutes ago, HarryPotterFan said:

Also I got so behind on season 3 of The Flash. I need to watch all the episodes I missed.

Run, Harry, Run!

Archived