Coconut Flan

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is this "measuring" of the children and making footprints for shoe sizes?  Don't used clothes have sizes marked on them somewhere? Also, Anna is very dressed up, with lots of make-up; just the thought of that whole situation makes me shudder. 

5 minutes ago, nst said:

someone is practicing birth control :D

A few posters have mentioned how clear her skin has been looking lately... don't BC pills help with acne? 

1 minute ago, Buzzard said:

Jeremy gets excited about 5 pounds of mozerella.  

I would too. That sounds amazing. 5 pounds of cheese and the anointed day of the rise of Rufus. What more could a girl ask for.

Ugh that commercial for Out Daughtered goes on forever, and we will get to see it many more times.

LOL at Danielle on 90 Day Fiance, though.

Does Counting On have any corporate sponsors??

Neat! Oh yes it's so neat Joy. Austin just doesn't sound excited at all. 

Of course Anna has to take all the kids, it's not like Smugger is going to do anything. 

Michelle is not patient, she's medicated. But sure Jessa, she's patient. 

Poor Anna.  Sorta.   Leave the kids home while you shop.  Those kids are miserable.

She has Moochelle's baby voice down pat, too.

They do know regular stores have sales too right? But I guess they're not allowed to go to the mall and risk going by a Victoria's Secret store.

Anna is going to let Jill deal with Marcus' cut? Holy shit! Oh good they are going to take him to the doctor. My heart just stopped. 

Counting on - Consignment, flipping, and RUFUS' DAY (part 2)

At "austins house flipping project" Joy is helping to install laminate flooring.  She is wearing a jean skirt and wields a drill.

Theyve been courting 2 months.

Joy says that she's loved doing remodeling with her family and can do this in the future.  Austin's dad chaperoned and helped work as well.  It was a double blessing because he could work and chaperone.

Dad explains the story of the 5 house flips before he can get married.  It was all jesus. He can start a relationship once he starts the 4th and can get married at the 5th.

Joy thinks house projects are good because it shown how they work under stress.  He shows her how to use a compound mitre saw... without cutting off her finger.

In the TH they laugh when asked if they have a hard time focusing on the job.

Austin destroys some flooring hitting it too hard.  They're also making memories and not just focusing on work.

Joy cuts floor boards.

Jessa TH - Joy was a tomboy and she's grown into an amazing woman. (IS JESSA THE ONLY ONE DOING TH THESE DAYS?)

Once they sell the house they'll get married. Austin has been thinking about how engagement may happen but there is a lot of unknowns, like appraisals.

Joy thinks she's ready to get engaged... on the flood she wrote "I love you sooo much."

back to jill and Anna... they're headed to the consigment sale wiht 6 kids.  They head to the strollers firts because they go first.  

Joy says they save thousands buying things at thrift and consignment stores. 

Inside they look at clothes.  Jill explains she cant go shopping in EBIL CA so she has to do it here.  Izzy starts to cry.  Jessa gets him something to play with .  Jessa says they missed their naps (editing fail, she put them down for a nap in the last segment).

Anna drives her brood over to another section and Jessa talks about how calm and sweet she is, like michelle.  Jessa needs that to rub off on her. Marcus falls and "has an accident." and has a split in his head.  She calls for Jill because she needed her midwife help.  She carried him out and calls it an "emergency."

Jessa comes to Jill and says that she needed to go to the dr.  Jill explains that she saw the blood and knows that there is a lot of blood in a head lac because she was on the volunteer fire dept.  They go to the dr.  Jessa stays with the other littles and continues shopping.

Mac tells Izzy that "mommy went to the dr." Jessa is alone with 5 kids.  She explains that she had to decide between shopping or just leaving.  She shops. No clue where the second car came from because Jessa definitely wasnt driving in the beginning.

At the TTH Anna explains that they went to the dr and he doesnt have a concussion but needed stitches.  He comes in with his head all bandaged up.  

Jill - as a mom of one little guy I can see how this can happen and I hope i'm as calm as Anna was.

Jessa - accidents happen, what can you do? You cant wrap them in bubble wrap and they're going to get hurt sometimes.

Anna does her best fundie "smile and nod" as jill explains how its great that everyone helps out.

20 minutes ago, Denim Jumper said:

don't BC pills help with acne? 

the pills can, but not all BC.

All of the older girls are married? What happened to Jana? 

Joy does the girls hair, cooks and does laundry. Is Michelle legit sitting up in her room with her feet up when Joy and now Hannie are doing all of this?

Go to the doctor with your sister and sister-in-law or continue to shop. Jessa choose to shop. I wonder here does that fall in the JOY category?

6 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

At "austins house flipping project" Joy is helping to install laminate flooring.  

blech, laminate??? Sounds like a shitty house flip to me...

Jeremiah trying to say "Specifications." :laughing-rolling:

And we have a Tyler spotting. :P 

I don't understand why Grandma Moo isn't doing party prep.... looks like Joy might be the only adult on the property... where IS everyone?

1 minute ago, bella8050 said:

I am lost on who Tyler is...

some child that Michelle and JB duggar adopted or guardian that belongs to someone's sister 

1 minute ago, bella8050 said:

I am lost on who Tyler is...

Michelle's great nephew. They are his guardians? 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived