Jump to content
  • Sky
  • Blueberry
  • Slate
  • Blackcurrant
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
47of74

Man tries to burns off underwear in a Walgreens

Recommended Posts

47of74

And nope, this was not Florida. 

http://www.modbee.com/news/local/crime/article156753059.html

Quote

The man, 45-year-old Andrew Cheadle, was caught and arrested on two felony warrants out of Sacramento but not charged with arson due to the reason he lit his pants on fire. Modesto Police Sgt. Steve Hinkley said he’d had an accident and was trying to get his underwear off but couldn’t, so he used a lighter to burn them off.

The incident occurred at the Walgreens at Standiford Avenue and Carver Road at about 9:20 a.m.

Cheadle threw the burning underwear in the toilet which quickly extinguished the fire, but smoke filled the bathroom, prompting an evacuation of the store.

Cheadle left the store, admitting to several employees that he started the fire, then headed south on Carver, said Modesto Fire Department Battalion Chief Randy Anderson.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cartmann99

You know, over the years I've had a couple of stuck pants zippers, but I never once thought that setting my pants on fire was the answer. :doh:

Secondly, since he set his underwear on fire and then was able to remove them, doesn't he have burns on his hands and nether regions?!? :shock:

Thirdly, please tell me he was under the influence of something, because otherwise, this guy is dumber than a bag of hammers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LadyCrow1313

Liar, liar, (under)pants on fire.

Shame that it wasn't Florida Man, but I'm glad to see that Callyforny Man is joining the fun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mango_fandango

You'd have to be a right dumbass to think this was a good idea, drunk or not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47of74
On 6/17/2017 at 7:45 PM, Cartmann99 said:

You know, over the years I've had a couple of stuck pants zippers, but I never once thought that setting my pants on fire was the answer. :doh:

Secondly, since he set his underwear on fire and then was able to remove them, doesn't he have burns on his hands and nether regions?!? :shock:

Thirdly, please tell me he was under the influence of something, because otherwise, this guy is dumber than a bag of hammers.

Yeah he had to be on something if he thought burning the under things off would leave his nether regions untouched by the flame.  Being drunk or high might also explain why he had a hard time getting the undergarments off in the first place too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dandruff

Did he put his pants back on before leaving the store??

Millions of years of evolution...and this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ADoyle90815

:pantsonfire:

I'm also wondering how his  hands or nether regions didn't get burns. At the very least, it shows that stupidity exists everywhere. "Here's your sign."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LadyCrow1313
15 hours ago, ADoyle90815 said:

:pantsonfire:

I'm also wondering how his  hands or nether regions didn't get burns. At the very least, it shows that stupidity exists everywhere. "Here's your sign."

It's similar to the geniuses that decide to light fireworks out of their anus/lighting their farts. Always a great idea; well, according to the Darwin Awards committee, anyways.  ;) 

Edited by LadyCrow1313
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bethella
On 6/19/2017 at 2:50 PM, Dandruff said:

Millions of years of evolution...and this.

There have always been evolutionary dead-ends.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cartmann99
On 6/20/2017 at 7:31 AM, LadyCrow1313 said:

It's similar to the geniuses that decide to light fireworks out of their anus/lighting their farts. Always a great idea; well, according to the Darwin Awards committee, anyways.  ;) 

Your comment reminded me of a video I saw recently. The video contains profanity and a man exposing his underwear, so it may not be safe for work depending on your workplace.

 

Edited by Cartmann99

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LadyCrow1313

Can't watch it now, but just by looking at the still it looks like it won't go well.

The picture actually reminds me of a parody video by Sherry Vine, "Firecrotch". It's her take on Katy Perry's "Firework" song, & it's really funny. (Plus, she does great Lady Gaga parody videos, too.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mela99

This is why the death penalty does need to exist. Take the warning labels off things and society will solve itself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jucifer

I've told this story before.. years ago at our old house I went out to get the mail.  On the way back I saw that a horrible fuzzy gray caterpillar had hooked its many feet into the weave of my leggings.  I couldn't shake it off. 

I did the reasonable thing and took my leggings off on the front porch- in full view of whoever was interested-  and ran inside screaming.  No fire needed. ;)

Edited by Jucifer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
onekidanddone
20 minutes ago, Jucifer said:

I did the reasonable thing and took my leggings off on the front porch- in full view of whoever was interested-  and ran inside screaming.  No fire needed. ;)

Seems to me that was the only way to handle it. Good thing you weren't on a bus or in the middle of the grocery store.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cartmann99
48 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

Good thing you weren't on a bus or in the middle of the grocery store

@Jucifer would be the star of an internet meme if that happened today. :pb_lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.