IGNORED

A totally accurate and in no way sarcastic Bates Cheat Sheet

VelociRapture

5 hours ago, VelociRapture said:

Thank you, but I’ve actually stopped updating this for a few reasons - the biggest one being that I’m expecting my second child this fall and don’t have the time. :) 

How dare you put responsibilities to your family and self care above your obligations to the Batesesesses news!

so selfish!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 14
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

How dare you put responsibilities to your family and self care above your obligations to the Batesesesses news!

so selfish!

I know. It’s so sad. I think I clearly need to be sent to the Prayer Closet to think about what I’ve done wrong with my life. 

But see kids, this is why you don’t have sex. Don’t let the Fundies fool you - it’s all fun and games until someone gets pregnant! ?

• Haha 12

13 hours ago, VelociRapture said:

I know. It’s so sad. I think I clearly need to be sent to the Prayer Closet to think about what I’ve done wrong with my life. 

But see kids, this is why you don’t have sex. Don’t let the Fundies fool you - it’s all fun and games until someone gets pregnant! ?

Congrats on your second pregnancy! I hope you and the baby are doing fine!

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

4 hours ago, ophelia said:

Congrats on your second pregnancy! I hope you and the baby are doing fine!

Thank you! I hit 17 weeks on Friday and baby boy seems to be doing pretty well so far. All I need to do is get through at least another 19 weeks and convince my husband that the first name I want is the only valid option. ?

• Upvote 2
  • Love 7

Briefly added some updates. Mostly just updating ages. I did add information about the latest pregnancies, Willow, Carlin’s marriage, the Keilen’s relocating, Michael wanting to go to Nursing School, Alyssa’s heart condition, and Trace’s “special friend.”

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 10