Coconut Flan

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't see Josh but I do think he was present during the ceremony.

I thought it was a thrift boutique myself. 

The hay was gross. Why did JinJer get such a pretty set up and not Joy? Cindy is a traitor. 

Michelle is an idiot. 

Just now, 2manyKidzzz said:

I thought it was a thrift boutique myself. 

yes it was such a low key barn kind of ceremony - nothing like the others. 

Michelle is just nuts. 

I'm rewatching the premiere and I dislike that prayer huddle thing. It was mostly about leading more people to Jesus rather than wishing Austin and Joy a happy, successful marriage.

2 minutes ago, season of life said:

I'm rewatching the premiere and I dislike that prayer huddle thing. It was mostly about leading more people to Jesus rather than wishing Austin and Joy a happy, successful marriage.

I felt that they copied from Ben and Jessa's wedding.  In that wedding it was sweet because it was so personal and you couldn't hear anything.  With this the whole wedding was just wrong imo, everything felt rushed and way to personal to share such a moment. 

Proud to say that I went out with my mom in Georgetown and forgot all about this wedding special.

Im getting over my weird Duggar train wreck fixation y'all. 

1 minute ago, nst said:

is Kendra a humper or fundie royalty ? 

She has multiple siblings and her dad is a pastor. I doubt she's royalty though, probably just someone else who latched onto the Duggars.

1 hour ago, KelseyAnn said:

Am i the only one with the pet peeve of having people announce a couple as Mr. and Mrs. man's first name last name? 

No. It annoys the actual fucking fuck out of me. I am (my name) not Mrs. (mister destiny)!

I rage whenever I see that shit. 

Hi All, 

Haven't commented in quite awhile, as I was disgusted with the Duggars after Joshgate.  

Those chicks making cupcupes & snacks for the reception,  GROSS !   Long hair not pulled back, no hair nets in sight.  YUCK  :wtsf:

16 minutes ago, season of life said:

She has multiple siblings and her dad is a pastor. I doubt she's royalty though, probably just someone else who latched onto the Duggars.

Her father is the Duggars' pastor, and has been for years. I don't think she's a fangirl at all. 

Huh. The church wasn't full. By a long shot. What did that invitation say? Something about limited space and not being able to accommodate everyone?

REAL candles with FLAMES around hay. Stupid. 

Jill sounded a lot bored/done with the second episode. I honestly  wonder how she'll be able to maintain another baby.

Also I really loved the photos with the groomsmen and I think it's cause my inner sorority girl self came out with their staged photos (I always joke how I need to put it on my resume cause we did a lot of it for recruitment). They also seemed normal like Jeremy's friends normal which surprised me.

I had also moments where I was like "aww joy you're way too young for this" but also you could see she really liked him. The ceremony was also super Jesus and even my Christian self was like okay this is a lot.

Also realized this might have been the first time Jboob didn't cry down the aisle with a daughter.

2 hours ago, GnomeCat said:

Nothing new to add. Still dying over bachelor to the rapture. Omg! Lol

Forget Kendra and Joe, this stole the show. I can not stop laughing when I think of it.

14 minutes ago, QuiverFullofBooks said:

Her father is the Duggars' pastor, and has been for years. I don't think she's a fangirl at all. 

The Duggars only shut down the homechurch after Joshgate. So, two years attending Caldwell's church, but they may have been acquainted before that in some capacity (probably through Pa Caldwell's work with cars). 

2 hours ago, SuhrEnity said:

With Derrick talking about all the gagging he does it makes me wonder if he gags when he and Jill are engaging in Rufus sanctioned sweet fellowship? COULD YOU IMAGINE????

He might not but the thought of them doing it made ME Gag!

Somehow Flame needs to get "bachelor to the rapture" into his repertoire.  I sense a hit.

Thank you for all the recaps, no cable so I get my information here.

JD might grow on me, I laughed so hard at Bachelor to the Rapture.  Way to say screw you to all the subtle hints from Boob about finding someone.

Wow, that was an exciting night of TV.  Way to go, Golden State Warriors!!!

oh, you mean we are talking about that other show? ;-).  I'm up to the beginning of the reception.  Joy just said, "We aren't going to be able to stay super long but.... (thanks for coming)".  LOL... forget socializing and cupcakes... we've got important things to take care of in a more private setting....

Am I the only one who thought the weird hanging flowers, candles on the floor, and hay looked like some occult ceremony?  

I'm going to watch part 2 tomorrow... it's late! 

It seems like Joy is really into Austin and he does seem very mature. Joy was the one doing the raised eyebrows and hinting. The one good thing about her getting to see her sisters married is that she (and jinger) saw a couple of other guys around and maybe that helped them narrow down what they like and don't like in a guy. Jill and Jess's didn't really have much to compare Derick and Ben to. Joy is also suuuuper relaxed and so easy-going compared to Jessa and how she ran her wedding day. 

Haven't caught  up fully on the episodes or the recaps but did anyone pick up that when the confetti surprised Joy she said,"Oh my cow." It was playing int hr backgriund and when I heard it I refined because I haughty O had it wrong only to see that even the captions said,"Oh my cow." 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived