Coconut Flan

Damn it my tv guide did not have Counting On listes, just says TLC programming. Did Derick steal Jill away at the end of the ceremony?

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can see glimpses of Austin being someone fun who Joy would like. Maybe he is a type who is just guarded until really getting to know someone? He had to grow up with crappy parents too so I am sure, just judging by the one episode of Worlds Strictest Parents I saw, he has had to put up with crap his whole life too. 

Are we supposed to be having a drink when the mustard cardigan makes an appearance?

I was just trying to figure out why Jessa was back to being pregnant. Oh boy. 

4 minutes ago, KelseyAnn said:

Jesus christ, is someone tallying the times Michelle says "precious?"

lol, I actually was trying to tally all the phrases they use over and over. the drinking game has taken a toll on me at the moment, so I think I'll re-watch to catch all of the ones I missed!

Joys wedding: part 4 - Enough of this joy shit, its time to PROPOSE!

And now theyre legal kissers! They stall announcing permission to kiss, but when they do he eats her face.  Everone claps. He presents them and joy screeches and they run out of the church.  Hay flies everywhere.  Sparkles fall from the ceiling all over the audience.  The confetti was a "surprise."  (Who will clean this up???)

JD says hes a "bachelor to the rapture, I guess."

JinJEr says it was beutiful

Jill stands on stage and rubs her belly.  No sign of derick and a dip kiss.

There is a slideshow of Joy and Austin as kids.  They all talk about the cupcakes.  Grandma is seen.

Jana says there having the reception waiting for the bride and groom.  It went smoothly.

Jordyn and jennifer likes when they kissed. Jen liked when they signed the papers

Michelle is happy and they have the rest of their lives and its a new day and new beginning.

Boob says that every wedding they have it gets better.  In 5 years they'll be really ready.

Joe and kendra talk and she fake laughs at everything he says.  they take a selfie. His pin REALLY looks like a penis.

Bobby dalinger introduces the couple.  They come in and joy raises her fist in the air.  Austin thanks the crowd for coming to celebrate and its humbling they'd take time to be with them.  Joy thanks everyone and shes SUPER EXCITED but cant stay "super long." (where are they going?)

They cut the cake - joy says she doesnt know how. 

Joys favorite part was saying vows. Austin says the first kiss was amazing.

They eat cake and kiss again.

Jana thinks they did good with their kiss.

All the single ladies are called to the front for the bouquet.  Joy hands it to kendra and joe comes out and proposes. Everyone screams.  They FRONT HUG! HEATHENS! She almost kisses him. Then they side hug.

Michelle says that she's precious and they love the caldwell family and their children are "super close" to our kids and they're thankful that she'll be a daughter in law soon.

They have to be reminded not to kiss by 2 people. Kendra is SO SHOCKED.

Cindy may help design that wedding too.

Ausin announces that she said yes and "keep the lord first."

Joy explains that she was in on the deal and it went off amazingly.

Joy and kendra take a picture together.  Austin explains that it adds to their special day and it brought back memories of him popping the question.

Did anyone else catch Janas  "I'm sure people will have something to say about the first kiss" comment? Girlfriends been reading the internet 

Joy just said she wears what Austin likes. Grrr.

Weird how they rewinded to wedding preparation. They could show that first and transition to the wedding.

I'm a little disappointed that Joy wants to change her style so much for Austin. Though, to his credit he seems to like her as she is. 

Just now, smuggalert said:

lol, I actually was trying to tally all the phrases they use over and over. the drinking game has taken a toll on me at the moment, so I think I'll re-watch to catch all of the ones I missed!

I think I might have alcohol poisoning. 

There is no way we could ever have an episode without Jessa stealing the show and me me me me me

Did anyone else just notice Jill walking away without picking up Israel? Either she expected a toddler to trail after them, or she expected someone else to pick him up. 

Can we just revel in the fact that a 1,000 homophobes were glittered bombed? 

Thank you miss Cindy! Not only does she have great taste but she constantly trolls jim bob. 

Austin made that wedding almost unbearable. It was legit a real estate transaction, joy made it sweet. But damn that was close to Priscilla and the pecan thief for me. 

Jinger, please tie back your hair when you cook. Although I'm glad she's fixing sausage instead of tater tot casserole.

1 minute ago, season of life said:

Jinger, please tie back your hair when you cook. Although I'm glad she's fixing sausage instead of tater tot casserole.

I thought they didn't eat pork> 

I'm sick of babe already. Please call each other by your names. Blech blech blech. 

Oh DirtyJesus talking. Where's my wine? 

I am late to the party because of the ferry (actually I took a later ferry because the wedding is just so BORING) 

I arrive to Jinger discussing laundry and how wonderful it is. 

Looks like I didn't miss anything 

1 minute ago, SamiKatz said:

I don't see any books about converting Catholics in Jeremy's bookshelf.

They're in the closet, it's where he stuffs homosexuals too. 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived