Top Posters In This Topic

• season of life

• nst

• SuhrEnity

• Carm_88

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know someone else already did this, but my contributions:  

If you think those were good... #prayforhippyjesus #soblessed #isstupidapreexistingcondition #itshouldbe 

Can we just revel in the fact that a 1,000 homophobes were glittered bombed?  Thank you miss Cindy! Not only does she have great taste but she constantly trolls jim bob.  Austin made that we

Posted Images

KelseyAnn

Am i the only one with the pet peeve of having people announce a couple as Mr. and Mrs. man's first name last name? 

• Upvote 41
Carm_88

Kendra has that adoring fundie gaze down pat. Pretty girl though. 

"First kiss was amazing." Because you have a lot to compare it to? 

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 1
season of life

I like the cake. The slideshow is cute.

• Upvote 3
veron1que

Re: Jinger and Jeremy winning the first kiss runnings. 

Kind of unfair, Jeremy has definitely kissed someone before. 

• Upvote 18
Carm_88

Hold Joe's root beer. He's going in! :P Kendra looks genuinely shocked! Probably for good reason and she would love to marry him! 

• Upvote 22
season of life

Okay, I like that Joy is telling them to move back!

• Upvote 3
purple_summer

Also, now the whole proposal at the wedding makes sense because Joy is CLEARLY ready to leave and get on with life lol. 

• Upvote 38
MarblesMom

....and we have the weirdly timed proposal.  Looks like Joy was TOTALLY aware and approving of it.

• Upvote 18
Exjw2015deed

Ask Jana how the kiss went. Makes sense. 

Bachelor until the rapture. I'm so happy John David redeemed himself.

and the proposal was fine during the wedding. See most weddings have a real reception where the bride and groom stay, Joy and Austin had a reason to dip out so he could dip in!

• Upvote 28
season of life

Joe asked Austin and Joy if he could propose and they said okay. I wouldn't let my sibling steal my spotlight, but he did ask.

• Upvote 13

So.much.hay. I am amazed there is that much hay. Jinger had a gorgeous wedding and that same woman just poured hay all over the place and called it a meadow. Wow. I'm so distracted by the floor, haha, o can't focus on anything other than who is going to vaccumm that place after this. 

• Upvote 27
Carm_88

Oh the mints story! :) Kendra seems to have some personality! 

• Upvote 12
smuggalert

Of course they have to remind everyone that there is no kissing after the proposal, as if we haven't heard their whole courting and guarding your heart spiel before.

Also there is a whole hour left and idk what else they will show?

• Upvote 11
  • Coconut Flan locked this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recent Status Updates

• Maggie Mae

Maggie Mae

Where is the lost and found thread? I want to talk about the Wilkersons (simple living ak) but I'm not sure which thread or where to post. 
      · 2 replies
    • HerNameIsBuffy

HerNameIsBuffy

I bet no fundy mom every got such a touching Mother's Day tribute...

Wishing everyone who celebrates a happy Mother's Day...and some extra love to others out there missing their mom's today, too.

· 1 reply
    • Jasmar

Jasmar

My uncle just died from COVID. He wasn’t that much older than I am, so I kind of grew up with him. Just ten days ago my mom had been pleading with him to get vaccinated, but he wanted to wait to make sure the shots were really safe. I’m kind of devastated.
      · 5 replies
    • PumaLover

PumaLover

I just found out my little bonus kid is in a treatment center on a suicide watch tonight. He and I share a hobby and a couple weeks back he opened up to me that he's severely depressed and was wanting to hurt himself. I let his parents know and thankfully he had also been talking to them. I'm just heartbroken because him being in this center means that his parents had to call 911 and have him admitted and I know that was so hard for them to do. He's a young kid and has his whole life ahead of him but just wants to end it all and I don't know how to help him. 
      · 5 replies
    • HerNameIsBuffy

HerNameIsBuffy

Middle aged woman with mommy issues...but missing her today.
      She got so much wrong with me, but she had the best intentions and tried so hard. 
      She got so much right, too.  I forget that sometimes.  Sometimes I remember and dismiss it out of spite.  
      “They did the best they could with the tools they had.”  I forgot where I first heard that but I’ve carried it with me like a mantra since my parents passed.   They truly did.  Whatever else was missing, whatever I needed that they couldn’t give, the love was always there.  

Always. 
      That’s something.
      My confidence in my own abilities.  Faith in my own power.  My own strength.  They gave me that, too.
      That’s also something.  
      They’re why I’m messed up, but they’re also why I’m okay.  

Shit’s complicated.
      She died before I figured out how smart she really was.  Sad thing is I don’t think ever figured that out for herself.  
      Ignore me - just crying in my car waiting to pick up my son.  

· 1 reply
    • CuttySark

CuttySark

The nice thing about posting about Jewish history is how quickly it flushes out the antisemites. 😘
      · 2 replies
    • choralcrusader8613

choralcrusader8613

I've been feeling a shitload of this for a while now about various types of Christians tbh.

· 0 replies
    • HerNameIsBuffy

HerNameIsBuffy

It's Friday so yay!  But sweet Jesus I need it to be the end of the day already.  Crappy week and I'm so ready for it to be over.

· 0 replies
    • nst

nst

I got vaccinated yesterday. In the am I got the email and I was  vaccinated 
      · 0 replies
    • PsyD2013

PsyD2013

Exhausted. I need a weekend off the grid.

· 0 replies
  • Recent Blog Entries

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.