Coconut Flan

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, KelseyAnn said:

Boy howdy, JIll is really struggling to come up with nice things to say about Jinger. 

Knowing what we know now, is this surprising?

1 minute ago, bella8050 said:

So I missed the wedding and JD having jokes but get to hear Derick gagging, greeeaatt. :pb_cry:

your not the only one

I find Jill annoying 

The commercial with all those baby girls terrifies me. So many little ones to provide for.

Just now, Mayluka said:

I have a feeling this "trampoline park" segment is going to bring in some prime snark material.

Watching Derrick fail at yet another thing in life just made my night. Is there anything he's good at other than being an insufferable human being?

2 minutes ago, season of life said:

I do feel a little bad about Derick's allergies. My sister is allergic to carrots and peanuts and it's awful on her body.

I'm sure your sister doesn't support candidates who want to block affordable health insurance options while asking people to pay for them to convert Catholics while condemning and insulting their country for being dangerous and feral. 

Where has Bin been tonight?  We've seen more of Spurgeon.

Also:  this hair extension goddess is driving me crazy already.

7 minutes ago, griffin said:

1. You wear black shoes with a blue suit, not brown.

My husband begs to differ. The only time he wears black shoes is with formal wear. 

As much as I love Joy, I might bow out as she seems to only want to do things to impress Austin. I get it (sort of), she's a young teen in her first relationship. But, gah! She's married now and it's hard not to expect greater maturity.

Also Derrick gagging is nasty! 

2 minutes ago, Exjw2015deed said:

I'm sure your sister doesn't support candidates who want to block affordable health insurance options while asking people to pay for them to convert Catholics while condemning and insulting their country for being dangerous and feral. 

Good point.

1 minute ago, veron1que said:

She's married now and it's hard not to expect greater maturity.

to me it's a bit weird for some reason 

With Derrick talking about all the gagging he does it makes me wonder if he gags when he and Jill are engaging in Rufus sanctioned sweet fellowship? COULD YOU IMAGINE????

It's so nice how over half of this stupid show is about everyone besides Joy.

quoting Jessa "you can stand out for a change."  that just seems so backhanded rude/mean to me.

2 minutes ago, NeverBeenKissed said:

My husband begs to differ. The only time he wears black shoes is with formal wear. 

I concur? I've never seen black with blue. All the google images show brown with blue suits. 

Oh, damn, Austin is leaping into that pit.

I don't know how genuine this little meet up is. I'm sure TLC or others nudged the guys to spend time together.

4 minutes ago, snickers34 said:

@veron1que has some mad fast meme making skills! Yassss!

LOL, I wanted it before some one else took it, LOL. And I need to adjust it a little bit, but I'll get there ;)

@KeepingChrysanthemum Awww, thanks!

1 minute ago, smuggalert said:

It's so nice how over half of this stupid show is about everyone besides Joy.

quoting Jessa "you can stand out for a change."  that just seems so backhanded rude/mean to me.

Their wedding day is probably the only day the ladies do get to stand out.

Just now, season of life said:

Oh, damn, Austin is leaping into that pit.

I don't know how genuine this little meet up is. I'm sure TLC or others nudged the guys to spend time together.

Defnitely that. Ben and DirtyJesus don't seem to be the best of friends either. 

Is Joy really more mature than girls her age? I feel like Joy is so into the fundie stuff that Austin sees her as mature. To me, mature people hold down jobs and take responsibility for themselves.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived