Coconut Flan

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am i the only one with the pet peeve of having people announce a couple as Mr. and Mrs. man's first name last name? 

Kendra has that adoring fundie gaze down pat. Pretty girl though. 

"First kiss was amazing." Because you have a lot to compare it to? 

Re: Jinger and Jeremy winning the first kiss runnings. 

Kind of unfair, Jeremy has definitely kissed someone before. 

Hold Joe's root beer. He's going in! :P Kendra looks genuinely shocked! Probably for good reason and she would love to marry him! 

Also, now the whole proposal at the wedding makes sense because Joy is CLEARLY ready to leave and get on with life lol. 

....and we have the weirdly timed proposal.  Looks like Joy was TOTALLY aware and approving of it.

Ask Jana how the kiss went. Makes sense. 

Bachelor until the rapture. I'm so happy John David redeemed himself.

and the proposal was fine during the wedding. See most weddings have a real reception where the bride and groom stay, Joy and Austin had a reason to dip out so he could dip in!

I find it hilarious we've seen JoKen's proposal before Joy and Austin's even though we're currently watching their wedding.

Joe asked Austin and Joy if he could propose and they said okay. I wouldn't let my sibling steal my spotlight, but he did ask.

So.much.hay. I am amazed there is that much hay. Jinger had a gorgeous wedding and that same woman just poured hay all over the place and called it a meadow. Wow. I'm so distracted by the floor, haha, o can't focus on anything other than who is going to vaccumm that place after this. 

Oh the mints story! :) Kendra seems to have some personality! 

Of course they have to remind everyone that there is no kissing after the proposal, as if we haven't heard their whole courting and guarding your heart spiel before.

Also there is a whole hour left and idk what else they will show?

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived