IGNORED

Amy and the Pickle 5: Trekking to TLC

choralcrusader8613

On 4/21/2019 at 9:26 PM, Italiangirl said:

My brain is on energy safe mode,  so maybe is me but what do you mean @Chewing Gum with the correlation between instagram and the pregnancy announce? 

Because @Melinda mentioned Duggarfam followed Amy again on insta, very shortly before she announced she was pregnant. Like she's "worthy" now.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 3

• 3 weeks later...

Somebody on the KUWF tumblr posted an instagram post from Deanna saying Amy is getting her own reality show. I checked Deanna's instagram account but it's set to private.

In the comments some else is saying that Dean na has posted the same photos other two time without mentioning any realty show, so maybe is old news? 

Whatever happened to Amy’s counseling/mentoring gig?  Did she drop it like it’s hot when she opened the store?  Now I don’t think she’s cut out for that type of work anyway, but she was so serious about it for a while.  Then it’s like, ‘hey y’all, I’m opening a store!’

• Upvote 5

I really don't see what Amy's USP would be for a show. I mean she seems like a perfectly ordinary girl, finding her way through life the way we all do, figuring out career and relationships. Nothing remarkable and not even anything offensive enough to be snarkworthy. You wouldn't even hate-watch it; it'd just be dull.

She has some D-list cousins, that's it. Is that enough??...

Edited by IrishCarrie
  • Upvote 6
  • I Agree 7

3 hours ago, IrishCarrie said:

I really don't see what Amy's USP would be for a show. I mean she seems like a perfectly ordinary girl, finding her way through life the way we all do, figuring out career and relationships. Nothing remarkable and not even anything offensive enough to be snarkworthy. You wouldn't even hate-watch it; it'd just be dull.

She has some D-list cousins, that's it. Is that enough??...

These days... Probably. Whatever it is, I won't be watching it. My advice to Amy would be to just focus on her store and family, this constant grab at fame for her is just silly.

• Upvote 7

They look so much happier than in the picture with Michelle and JB. I think Grandma M really has a bond with Amy.

I will attempt to hold back on those outfits. :kitty-wink:

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 5

38 minutes ago, mollysmom said:

What the hell are they wearing in that picture?

When I first saw the photo I have to search to discover there was 3 person under that thing! But I wouldn't want to be the first to comment on that, so thank you ?

• Haha 6

8 hours ago, Seculardaisy said:

I thought the matching boho dresses were kind of cute. 

I guess, to me, 1 person in 1 boho dress might be cute. The 3 of them together are a bit overwhelming. They look very happy. I bet they have a lot of fun when the 3 of them are together. :romance-heartsmiley:

• Upvote 11

I agree this has the potential to be cute by itself but the three of them mushed up in it looks like they're in a three-man conjoined pair of pajamas. 

• Haha 9
  • I Agree 1

All I could think of was the Cry Baby kids. I can never unsee this. 

75FBC460-4826-460E-AD4A-E4CE7AF44509.jpeg

• Haha 1
  • Love 1

On 5/12/2019 at 6:31 PM, AliceInFundyland said:

They look so much happier than in the picture with Michelle and JB. I think Grandma M really has a bond with Amy.

I will attempt to hold back on those outfits. :kitty-wink:

Grandma Mary always seemed to have a bond with Amy that she doesn't have at all with Jim Bob's kids. Perhaps it's because they are emotionally repressed and Amy can actually express her emotions but she lightens up with Amy and that doesn't happen with her other grandchildren. 

• Upvote 18

Who the heck would watch an Amy reality show? Duggar fans? Smh

• 2 weeks later...

Name guesses for the boy:

Landon Dillon King

Ashton Dillon King

Carter Dillon King

Gavin Dillon King

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...

I looked at Amy's Instagram to see her post about grandma Mary, and found this wonderful post! She talks about how glad she is that she and her husband DECIDED to wait to have kids and how much better their kid's childhood will be because of it. I also wonder if the quote in the picture is aimed at her Duggar cousins.. 

• Upvote 20
  • Love 5

She's imperfect. That post shows some reflection and growth. Navigation in the world with her family is a challenge. I think she's evolving beyond "Famy"

Good for her. And since she does manage to maintain relationships with her cousins I hope she can possibly be a good influence on one of them someday.

• Upvote 20

15 hours ago, BachelorToTheRapture said:

I looked at Amy's Instagram to see her post about grandma Mary, and found this wonderful post! She talks about how glad she is that she and her husband DECIDED to wait to have kids and how much better their kid's childhood will be because of it. I also wonder if the quote in the picture is aimed at her Duggar cousins.. 

It may have been more to do with the fact her parent's were always on and off, she has mentioned that her relationship wasn't always good with her dad either. Her and Dillon had issues at the beginning of their marriage as well and it's great that she chose to work on having a stable marriage before having a child and potentially repeating what happened with her parent's. 

• Upvote 16
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic