IGNORED

Amy and the Pickle 5: Trekking to TLC

choralcrusader8613

6 hours ago, Bazinga said:

That was painful to read. Talking about their sex life is a bit much, but whoever wrote that article needs to learn to write coherent sentences. 

Why? Just why? Yes, I've figured they're married. Yes, they probably have a sex live (most, but not all married couples do). Why do they have to cheapen it and discuss it in a national publication? I feel that is a private, special thing, not to be discussed with others, except a doctor and, if necessary, a therapist, clergy member, or possibly a close friend. I DON'T WANT TO KNOW ABOUT IT!!!! (Yelling intentional.)

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 2

I decided that I didn't want to know about their sex life, so why click on the link? But I did anyway. Total lack of self control.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 17

To be honest is she really being any different from her aunt and uncle talking about their sweet fellowship and constant state of pregnancies? :pb_lol: 

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 10
  • I Agree 5

3 hours ago, Bad Wolf said:

I decided that I didn't want to know about their sex life, so why click on the link? But I did anyway. Total lack of self control.

Username checks out.

• Haha 13

On 12/14/2018 at 12:10 AM, Bazinga said:

That was painful to read. Talking about their sex life is a bit much, but whoever wrote that article needs to learn to write coherent sentences. 

It was like a worldly version of Sarah Maxwell wrote that shit.

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

So according to Amy's clothing store website, the name 3130 comes from Proverbs 31:30 which officially reads "Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the Lord, she shall be praised."

However she also has this listed on the site: 

Spoiler

Screenshot_20181217-085449_Chrome.thumb.jpg.040ef599b3c6b4d0e266081ad3b7d9a0.jpg

That verse is actually Proverbs 31:25. I wonder which one she was originally going for? 3130 does sound better than 3125 but I feel like the latter is more fitting.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 4

So question as I just now see Amy has opened a store....is this a franchise she has bought and she gets the clothes from them or are these clothes of her own design and made by a company for her? 

• Upvote 3

I figure the sex is probably bad or barely adequate at best. I am a big believer that the more you brag about something the more likely it is you are lying about it. It’s called trying so hard to impress you are basically making it up as you go along. 

• Upvote 5

Amy reminds me of a girl I knew in high school who had a goddamn Circle of Love Life: 

Phase One: Post lots of selfies with "best guy friend." Oh, you sweet summer child. 

Phase Two: She starts posting late 90s/early 00s love tune lyrics. They're dating. 

Phase Three: Makeout selfies, bragging about the sex/how sexy he is/how sexy she is, IT'S US AGAINST THE WORLD BABY. The relationship is on the rocks but she's going to hang on to the bitter end because she has a Boyfriend. 

Phase Four: Beyonce/Taylor Swift lyrics. Breakup imminent.

Phase Five: Sad vaguebooking, more Beyonce lyrics if she did the dumping and needs validation that she is indeed a Strong Independent Woman Who Don't Need No Man, or early 00s emo lyrics if he dumped her and she needs validation. 

Phase Six: Getting drinks with my BEsT GuY FrIeND!!!!

Amy has managed to hang onto Dillon longer than this girl from high school ever hung onto a guy, but good lord you could collect the insecurity dripping from the two of them in a Mason jar, put a cutesy label on it, and ship it to your friends on Instagram in defiance of Arkansas food safety laws. 

• Haha 21

Seeing as they were at a conference about Love & Relationships, I can see how sex would come up. People just wrote about one short comment. I’m sure there was more discussion. 

As a person who thinks society is way too squeamish about sex, I don’t really think it’s “cheapening” for a couple (or a person) wants to talk about their sexual experiences. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 1

On ‎12‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 10:43 AM, Jinder Roles said:

Seeing as they were at a conference about Love & Relationships, I can see how sex would come up. People just wrote about one short comment. I’m sure there was more discussion. 

As a person who thinks society is way too squeamish about sex, I don’t really think it’s “cheapening” for a couple (or a person) wants to talk about their sexual experiences. 

I tend to agree with you, but there is just something about fAmy and her constant need for attention.  She's like that friend who has to be the center of every group of friends and if she isn't she tries really really hard to be.

• Upvote 6

11 minutes ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

I tend to agree with you, but there is just something about fAmy and her constant need for attention.  She's like that friend who has to be the center of every group of friends and if she isn't she tries really really hard to be.

What would happen if you put fAmy and Carlin Bates together in a room?

• Haha 11

5 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

What would happen if you put fAmy and Carlin Bates together in a room?

It would implode.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Not professionally analyzing Amy but I imagine it was probably hard growing up as an only child in a 'broken' home when you had 19 closest cousins who were all siblings in a family setting. I think her need for attention comes from that. It's kinda of like the oposite of being one out of 19. They also probably need individual attention but only because they grew up not being individuals. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3

• 5 weeks later...

Houston, we have n unexpected crossover between reality tv worlds.  This is Bayleigh Dayton.  She was in the last season of Big Brother in the US.  She has a series of stories up from a modeling assignment.  (The guy retaking the videos is her fiancé Swaggy C, aka Chris, also a contestant on last season’s Big Brother).  And she tagged 3130 clothing as the source of a dress.  Recognizing this, I followed and verified that yup, this is from Amy.  

Spoiler

947D4206-499A-4516-BC82-0047A9802013.thumb.png.90cc44c2038bb4a27dd03a820ce13e7b.png

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 2

On 12/19/2018 at 12:32 PM, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

It would implode.

because the other one needs more attention? i don't follow the bates so it's a serious question 

4 hours ago, nst said:

because the other one needs more attention? i don't follow the bates so it's a serious question 

They’re both loud and attention-seeking.

• Upvote 2

• 2 months later...

Interesting: Duggarfam is following Amy on instagram again. 

_20190407_171804.JPG

• Thank You 3

• 2 weeks later...

My brain is on energy safe mode,  so maybe is me but what do you mean @Chewing Gum with the correlation between instagram and the pregnancy announce? 

• I Agree 4

• Coconut Flan locked this topic