IGNORED

Duggars by the Dozen 29 - A Very Inappropriate Lawsuit

Cleopatra7
35 minutes ago, Playagirl said:

Or did they cut some sort of a deal whereby the younger Duggar lads can attend Alert for free if the rest of the clan shills for them? Inquiring minds want to know...

The various Duggar programs have always been fronts for Gothardism, so I'm assuming the family does get a deal on ALERT and JTTH. They haven't been very successful, given how ATI/IBLP has been hemorrhaging money since the Duggars have been on TV, but the assumed discount on programs mean that JB and Michelle can outsource the parenting of their teenagers to yet another third party.

• Upvote 8
  • Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MadeItOut

• SapphireSlytherin

• VelociRapture

• karen77

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Interrupting your chat about Mean Girls (great movie!) with an important announcement: ...wait for it... I had my first ever Tater Tot last night!!!!! After sixty million references to them

I don't want to be the bad guy for saying this, but Anna doesn't just get a free pass for neglecting her kids because she 'can't' leave. At some point, she NEEDS to put her kids before her own fears. 

Thanks!! It took a lot of freaking work, let me tell ya. Recipient gets it on Saturday though, SO I finally get the reaction! I'll try to attach, hopefully it works!

Posted Images

justmy2cents
On 8/17/2017 at 6:09 PM, Fjrocks said:

Josiah has returned to Instagram after a long absence to promote ALERT.  He also started following Jostin, Jinger, Jeremy and Laura, replied to a few comments and liked some pictures of Jill. 

So is he the only one following Amy?

• Upvote 1
Markie
1 hour ago, justmy2cents said:

So is he the only one following Amy?

Anna is also following Amy, none of the J'wives or hubbies.

• Upvote 2
HarleyQuinn

Josiah sounds like a robot in those responses about "We support the military and someone in my family might join."

• Upvote 7
15 hours ago, Markie said:

Anna is also following Amy, none of the J'wives or hubbies.

I'm not surprised since she has posted defrauding bikini pictures in the past. 

• Upvote 1
foreign fundie

I have done several degrees/ training courses and each one taught me concrete skills that aid my life and work. I would love some concrete examples from  Josiah on how he can now do things he could not have done if he had not been to Alert.

For all we know he hangs round his brothers flipping cars or something. Could he not have done that without Alert? But if his life has taken an interesting turn, it would be nice if he would enlighten us. As it is, very few people would consider joining Alert because it changed his life, IF they do not know from what to what his life changed.

As for the Duggars not being good poster boys for Alert, I think it was Gothard's creepy toes tickling that got the organization in trouble, not so much the Duggar boys.

Hope Josiah will find a way to spread his wings. Everybody deserves a personality.

• Upvote 9
Gobsmacked
On 16 August 2017 at 8:41 PM, karen77 said:

It's because they only seem to have 1 interest, Jesus... so they are only attracted to people with this same fervent interest, and thus, that is the pool of suitors you end up with.

The end result would be churches full of ministers/pastors all listening to each other. That really would be preaching to the choir!!

• Upvote 5
choralcrusader8613

New thread here:

• Upvote 1
  • choralcrusader8613 locked this topic