IGNORED

Anna, Josh, & the Ever Multiplying M Kids, Part 11: His Cheating Heart

Coconut Flan

15 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

Maybe they'll have the birth as part of an episode, with lots of women attending Anna, and Josh kept way in the background?

Josh napping in the background. 

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope the #5 will have a private birth, just the way I did.  It is sad to have these kids born into to TV.

20 hours ago, CinnaJen said:

So...Josh and Anna could have a "praying Mannis"?  Lol

I once knew of a Mantis. Well, I don't know if I ever met him but I knew two of his three siblings fairly well. Mantis was the oldest. The next was Blueberry. The next two (the ones I knew personally) I won't give their exact names so as not to make this too easy to google, but let's say their names were right along the lines of Daisy and then Lillian (I'm looking for a name that seems a bit dated and maybe slightly prudish here, but not TOO bad...you COULD call a Lillian "Lily" or "Lil" but they didn't). I knew this family from Catholic school. How apparent the steep decline of the parents' level of hippieness was in the names of their children always amused me.

I had a dream last night that Anna had the baby. They named him... Ralph. And in the dream I was like, "Hmm, well I didn't expect that one, but it does fit the M theme!"

:pb_confused:

38 minutes ago, singsingsing said:

They named him... Ralph.

Ralph Malph? lol

32 minutes ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

Ralph Malph? lol

This immediately brought a picture in my head of Prince Josh as Fonzi. Ewwwwwww.  :P 

4 minutes ago, ElegantMajesticPearls said:

Did Josh and Anna announce that they were having a boy?

Yes they did. When they put out the small announcement, they said it was a boy. 

3 hours ago, singsingsing said:

I had a dream last night that Anna had the baby. They named him... Ralph. And in the dream I was like, "Hmm, well I didn't expect that one, but it does fit the M theme!"

:pb_confused:

Better than Potsie.

3 hours ago, singsingsing said:

I had a dream last night that Anna had the baby. They named him... Ralph. 

Aso in Wreck It Ralph?

I don't care, but reading all your predictions, serious or whimsical, have me diving in with Machias, August 14, 7lbs 15 ozs.

Not even sure if that's a boy's name, but there's a town not too far from me of the name and I always thought it sounded biblical and male.

Does it matter if it's a real name?  The spelling of MacKenzie is made up.

I think it's kinda catchey.   Machias.    I like it.

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived