IGNORED

Joy and Austin: Pikes Peak or Bust?

Coconut Flan

3 hours ago, GeoBQn said:

Now I'm picturing what that would leave when they get down to Josie.  "Your only options are Syria, North Korea, and the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone."

They'd fit right in in Raqqa.  Josie's husband could go to a tea shop and brag to the local guys about how fundie woman are always available even if you don't threaten to behead them. Meanwhile Josie could go shopping for modest clothing. I can see it work.

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chernobyl Exclusion Zone - Destination Truth, Hunt for Chernobyl Ghosts

Khumbu Valley - Expedition Unknown, Hunt for the Yeti.

I may be obsessed.

36 minutes ago, faraway said:

Mount Everest is the second least favorite place I'd like to visit. The first one is space. Sometimes I hate-watch documentaries about people hiking up there and it looks like absolute torture. I am just not a mountain person, they scare me. 

I have huge interest in Mount Everest and the people who climb it.  Why they do it, and how unregulated who they let do so is.  Into Thin Air is one of my favourite books.  Having said that - I am afraid of heights and hate the cold, so would never climb the mountain, but I like the idea of hiking in the Himalaya. (Walking the Himalaya with Levison Wood is another fav).

3 hours ago, GeoBQn said:

Now I'm picturing what that would leave when they get down to Josie.  "Your only options are Syria, North Korea, and the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone."

Nah, for sweet precious miracle Josie Michelle will negotiate to have her take over Buckinham Palace. 

The Duggars have already tormented England. Leave the poor English people alone. 

Josie could do somewhere like Jersey - some place she can put one foot either side of the border and rock while Meechelle crows about precious blessing's double destination.

On 6/6/2017 at 0:04 PM, Mayluka said:

I don't know for sure what the Duggars or other fundies teach, but I know that Zsu Anderson posted a while back about a poem her daughter wrote in which Abraham Lincoln was described as a wicked and evil man who put his trust in Satan. The Bates have also been known to have confederate memorabilia in their house in the past.

This is exactly why I knew Nathan and Ashley would never marry.

I even know progressive types who are still covertly against the interbreeding of races for various reasons. I know people give the Bates passes because Kelly has adopted family members of color. That means little. There are people who have had sex with people and have given birth to children - outside of their race who are still racist or struggle with racial themes.

There are some deep seated ideas and stigmas about various racial groups that prevent others from intermingling on a large level.  There are people who still see people of African decent as heathenistic animals. There are people who believe hispanics are a naturally deceptive and seductive group of dark arts practicioners. There is  a whole lot of crap out there. Christians are not exempt. The Bates are not fooling anyone. 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived