IGNORED

Seewalds 23: Visiting Waco Again

Coconut Flan

54 minutes ago, nst said:

Jinger: tell Jessa to stop telling me what to do. 

Jana: Jenn tell Jessa to shut up 

Jennifer: do i have to get involved 

Ben: where are the kids ? are they taking the picture

Laura: I saw Spud hiding behind the tree

Jessa: tell Jinger I told her to go into the water to find that coin i lost 

All: I told y'all we should have thrown him in this here lake instead of sending him to Jesus jail. Now he wants in on our money.

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, SuhrEnity said:

All: I told y'all we should have thrown him in this here lake instead of sending him to Jesus jail. Now he wants in on our money.

or 

combined - where are the kids? 

7 minutes ago, Mayluka said:

Henry's facial expressions are always my favorite.

He's such a little old man! lol

They're both so squeezable! Henry might be a good one for avatar's in the next while. His facial expressions are always outstanding! :D 

I feel kind of bad for future Henry. Spurgeon was always one of those rare ridiculously photogenic babies, while Henry has been stuck in the potato phase since birth. He's still adorable, but looking back at family photo albums might be hard on him. :pb_lol::pb_lol:

2 minutes ago, bananabread said:

I feel kind of bad for future Henry. Spurgeon was always one of those rare ridiculously photogenic babies, while Henry has been stuck in the potato phase since birth. He's still adorable, but looking back at family photo albums might be hard on him. :pb_lol::pb_lol:

Oh c'mon, most babies aren't even cute before 6 months old. Give the kid a chance

10 minutes ago, Fundie Bunny said:

Oh c'mon, most babies aren't even cute before 6 months old. Give the kid a chance

That's what I mean though...Spurgeon is so ridiculously cute and photogenic that most normal babies would look rough in comparison. No offense meant towards Henry. :) I was certainly a potato baby, and had siblings who looked MUCH cuter in the family photos!

Henry may be the most old man baby that I have ever seen! :P It's so stinking cute! :) 

I think once Henry gets hair, he will look a lot like Sprugy.  They are both adorable and pics of Henry just make me smile. 

I don't watch Fixer Upper, but isn't Joanna kind of the boss of her and Chip? Surprised she would watch that

Jessa is the boss in her marriage, so it's fitting. 

I don't watch Fixer Upper, but isn't Joanna kind of the boss of her and Chip? Surprised she would watch that

Yes, but... they are still evangelicals to the extreme. I imagine they are much like Jessa and Ben in their marriage - where ultimately if Chip spoke up? She would defer.

On 6/4/2017 at 3:51 AM, MadeItOut said:

Fellow Brit (originally) here. - I know this dates me, but every mention of Waco still sends me to John Craven and Newsround.

Every mention of Waco makes me think of the Branch Davidian (sp) disaster, which I guess dates me too. 

Aren't Chip and Joanna knee deep in fundy? That's probably why Jessa loves it there. Maybe they can do a cross network show- The Gainesssss come and do Jessa's house and then she will queen bee herself on their show. 

Also off topic again- place names. Try living in Australia lol. we have some doozies!

I love you guys, you rock, but I did get all excited about a new decorating show, watched one episode, and HATED it. ...approximately three mentions in the whole thing of stuff she would/had do/ne and no 'in process'. Did I miss something major, or is this series just a new vehicle for some estate agent?

16 hours ago, eleanora3 said:

Cuties

E7859A04FBABD07874972BA725695058.img-8046-photogallery[1].jpg

I don't understand why the Duggars act like big college football fans, when they don't support or believe in attending these colleges?  And since they're so anti-tax, I hope they know that tax money is supporting their precious Razorbacks. Lol. The hypocrisy is mindblowing. 

2 hours ago, VeganCupcake said:

the Duggars act like big college football fans, when they don't support or believe in attending these colleges?  And since they're so anti-tax, I hope they know that tax money is supporting their precious Razorbacks.

Razorback is the most popular religion in the state of Arkansas. You can buy Razorback shit in every WalMart, but you can't buy the shirts for the schools that actually value academics over the almighty Razorback football/basketball:  as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived