IGNORED

Joe and Kendra: Holding Hands and Saying I Love You

choralcrusader8613

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/30/2017 at 9:42 AM, SassyPants said:

BUT at least she waited nearly 4 years before she had a kid.

Funny enough, she says that but not really. She had Josh in March of her third yeah of marriage, which means getting pregnant in June probably, so a month before they celebrated 3 years. 

i don't know why they would stretch the truth about this except to push the horrors of birth control when it comes to "god was punishing me by having me miscarry because of birth control" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

55 minutes ago, Pasta said:

@VelociRapture Very on point.  Please take over producing the show. 

I'd happily do it. I have so many ideas for them:

1. Jana opens up a saloon in her old tattoo store. They serve only milk, root beer, and juices. Random jars of pickles are left on the counter for patrons to snack on. They also offer free babysitting to their patrons. So, pretty much the TTH in a different location.

2. Benessa stars in Flame's newest rap video. It's equal parts embarrassing and hilarious. Like the Christian rap version of "Love the Way You Lie" where the couple disagrees on their favorite Bible verse and it leads to an existential crisis.

3. Jill hosts a get together for some of the local women and missioncationers. Delicious banana bread is served. And they actually talk in depth about what the missioncationers are doing. The local women flat out state they're only there for the food. Jill prattles on obliviously about how she thinks their message is really reaching these sweet people.

4. JinJer is shown in their natural habitat of Laredo. Jeremy is shown being equal parts loving husband and patriarchal, anti-LGBTQ, anti-choice douchebag. Jinger frolicks about in her pants while drinking coffee, fellowshipping with parishioners, and harassing scared pregnant women at their pregnancy clinic.

5. Derick is shown preaching. All of FJ hides their faces in collective embarrassment on his behalf.

6. JoKen are shown wedding planning for all of two seconds because no one cares. There are an obscene number of closeup shots on the cake samples they try though... because I really like cake and it's by far the best part of wedding planning. 

7. There will be a lot of footage of just the little kids being little kids because it guarantees at least a short amount of time where they aren't being trained. Izzy and Spur will do joint THs once they start speaking better. Little Meredith will be fawned over because I feel bad she's kind of forgotten a little by people.

8. Even if they opted not to be filmed, I'd spoil Jennie and Jordyn with treats and gifts whenever I got the chance. Because they deserve a bit of positive attention.

9. I'd convince Boob that, for the sake of ratings, he should agree to send some of the adult kids to college. I'd film episodes completely centered around them attempting to survive outside their natural habitat of TTH on food other than TTC

10. Josiah would be asked to direct a performance of "Jesus Christ Superstar." Jana, JD, Joseph, the twins, etc. all pitch in building the sets and making costumes. Marjorie would be one of the stars. She'd do a TH where she thanks God for pants, college, and that she escaped being a Duggar teen Bride.

11. JD is shown actually doing the stuff he's interested in - flying, construction, his constable stuff. We learn that he's not the greatest or most camera friendly guy, but he's not bad as far as Duggars go.

(But seriously... I have legit ideas they might agree to that would actually make this shit watchable. So, you know, if TLC is reading this...:pb_lol:)

@VelociRapture Bless your scaly heart. All praise be to our Lizard Overlord.

I hope you produce all future wedding specials.

May Rufus bless you.

9 hours ago, VelociRapture said:

7. . Izzy and Spur will do joint THs once they start speaking better. Little Meredith will be fawned over because I feel bad she's kind of forgotten a little by people.

is it wrong I am looking forward to hear Spurgeon and Izzy speak and make faces at the camera 

11 minutes ago, nst said:

is it wrong I am looking forward to hear Spurgeon and Izzy speak and make faces at the camera 

I would love for them to have TH's now. Whatever babbling they do will be far more insightful than the usual crap.

Ah, that should be 'weakyversary' as in this connection is so tenuous the smallest dates need marking. ;)

I'm all for celebrating the small stuff, but...

Okay... weekiversy? Seriously lol. I like to think Jessa is just trying to be welcoming to a new family member but I get more of a vibe that that post was more of a promo. "Hey don't forget we still have stuff going on, don't forget about us!"

Just random guesses for future Duggar weddings:

Joseph Duggar + Kendra Caldwell : November 2017

Josiah Duggar (+ a Sayler girl?): 2018

Jedediah (+Laura Caldwell?): 2019

Jana and JD in the sam year: 2020.

12 minutes ago, eveandadam said:

No way will it be November. I would guess August or September. 

26 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

We don't know if the Caldwell's wedding planing will be the typical Duggar 3-4 months planing period. It could be 6 month. It's their first wedding to plan after all.

What are you willing to bet on? :-)

2 minutes ago, eveandadam said:

We don't know if the Caldwell's wedding planing will be the typical Duggar 3-4 months planing period. It could be 6 month. It's their first wedding to plan after all.

Pshhhhh! This isn't about the Caldwells! It's about the Duggars. :P 

Nothing because if I bet anything, I would be wrong! :) 

7 minutes ago, eveandadam said:

I'd bet no later than October because of hormones. We know fundies are obsessed with sex so....

4 hours ago, eveandadam said:

Just random guesses for future Duggar weddings:

Josiah Duggar (+ a Sayler girl?): 2018

Jedediah (+Laura Caldwell?): 2019

Jana and JD in the sam year: 2020.

ooooh are we wedding-predicting? :my_biggrin: lol. here's mine:

JoeKen : 08/12/2017 (i will totally mentally gloat majorly if i'm right on this haha). 

Josiah: 2018. Jana: late 2019. Jed: 2020. JD and Jer: 2021. 

I would put monopoly money on Josiah being the next marriage after JoeKen, Jana marrying before JD, and Jedidiah marrying before Jeremiah.

2020 seems so far away but your predictions have made me realize its only three years away!! I'm still confused if 2016 even happened or if it was all a bad dream...

I did see Laura Caldwell and one of the boys, (Jedidiah?) pretty chatty during Jinger's wedding episode so maybe your prediction is right @EvenandAdam 

12 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

I agree, no way for November!  3-4 months, tops.  

On 2017-5-31 at 2:29 AM, sunshine said:

I would love to sit in on the negotiation with JB and Kendra's dad regarding the wedding. Does Kendra get a free wedding dress? Will we see Kendra make each of her bridesmaid's dresses?

My bet is Jim Bob will get what Jim Bob wants and young Paul Caldwell will get what Jim Bob says he can have.... weird that your new in laws are just a few years older than your oldest child but thats going to be the norm for these fundies i guess!. They will *gasp* be grandparents at my age and probably arent done themselves yet!

15 hours ago, eveandadam said:

I think it'll be Labor Day weekend, then I doubt we'll be seeing much of them.  My sense is that they both want a quiet life away from the cameras and, if so, I hope they get it.

12 hours ago, ihaveanexamintwodays said:

ooooh are we wedding-predicting? :my_biggrin: lol. here's mine:

JoeKen : 08/12/2017 (i will totally mentally gloat majorly if i'm right on this haha). 

Josiah: 2018. Jana: late 2019. Jed: 2020. JD and Jer: 2021. 

I would put monopoly money on Josiah being the next marriage after JoeKen, Jana marrying before JD, and Jedidiah marrying before Jeremiah.

Yes! I definately think Josiah is next after Joseph. But I think Josiah might turn out like Kirk Cameron. What ever happened to sweet sensitive Josiah....

8 minutes ago, eveandadam said:

What ever happened to sweet sensitive Josiah....

He was sent to ALERT for months on end where he was on the punishment kitchen duties. Hurt by JB in front of the damn cameras when he showed (justifiable) emotion, and pushed into  a Courtship way too young.  I think Josiah is the one who'll end up most hurt by the cult - he used to be a creative, sensitive, outgoing boy who should have been involved in a ton of exta-curricular activities at school, then gone to some kind of further education, where he would gt a less-good grade than he was capable of because he was doing loads of clubs and having a great time, then and, I dunno, living in a city and doing Amateur Dramatics and things outside his job. 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived