IGNORED

Trump 19: Please Cry for Us Montenegro (and We Are so Sorry!)

Destiny

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Out of the mouths of babes... :pb_lol:

This 5-year-old is asking what we're all thinking: Where did Barack Obama go?

Taylor was filmed asking her mum why the US has a new president. She asked easy-to-follow questions such as:

So, why did he go? Where did he go? So, why do we have the president we have now at the same spot [Obama] was and why did he leave it anyway?

Her mum explains presidents can only serve two terms, and Taylor asks:

But, how come Hillary didn’t get to be the president and why is she the loser? And what are they even supposed to be winning?

Her mum broke the news that Donald Trump is now in the White House, and I think she spoke for us all when she threw up her hands and asked:

But why does he have to live there?

The article has three little consecutive video's of Taylor asking her questions.  It's very worth it to check them out, as she says more and asks more than the above quote. And above all, her expressions are absolutely priceless!

Donnie had to chime in.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/29/politics/donald-trump-portland-attack/

President Donald Trump condemned the racially charged Portland, Oregon, train stabbings on Monday, tweeting that they were "unacceptable."

"The violent attacks in Portland on Friday are unacceptable. The victims were standing up to hate and intolerance. Our prayers are w/ them," read the tweet from the official @POTUS account.

The nature of the Portland attack, as well as the suspect's racist and provocative actions at a rally in April, led many to call on Trump to denounce the attack and others like it.

The Council on American-Islamic Relations called on Trump to speak out personally on the attack and "against the rising tide of Islamophobia and other forms of bigotry," saying Trump had caused such a climate through his own statements and policies.

Too little too fucking late Donnie.  You should have been speaking out against racist douche cannons from the moment you decided to run for President, you fuck nozzle.  All the thoughts and prayers on Earth won't bring back the men who sacrificed their lives defending a teenager against a man who felt emboldened by a racist dweeb like yourself.

Nah, I think that was some PR staffer condemning the Portland attacks. 

3 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

Good point.  It'd be interesting to see what device it came from.

If it was from him maybe it was after an hour or two of  sucking on those champagne popsicles his daughter was going on about.

What's Sean Spicer up to these days? 

"The Portland attacks were terrible but at least he wasn't using chemical weapons."

A FB friend shared this article that wraps up a whole lot of strings with some speculation.  

Mike Pence Is Toast: Anonymous Letter To WaPo Shows The Role Of Eric Prince In Trump-Russia

Keep in mind that this is an anonymous letter.   BUT I was unaware of the Prince/Pence mentor/mentee relationship, which looks to be accurately portrayed.  

24 minutes ago, Howl said:

A FB friend shared this article that wraps up a whole lot of strings with some speculation.  

Mike Pence Is Toast: Anonymous Letter To WaPo Shows The Role Of Eric Prince In Trump-Russia

Keep in mind that this is an anonymous letter.   BUT I was unaware of the Prince/Pence mentor/mentee relationship, which looks to be accurately portrayed.  

The link takes me to some sort of yoga promo. 

2 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

I agree with you.  POTUS is the official White House account kept up by some faceless staffer and Tangerine Toddler The Real Donald J Trump is his personal one.

@fraurosena, Thank you for posting the Keith Olberman video. I have two thoughts:

1. Between that video and the inappropriate hand gesture video, he reminds me of the preschooler in a church program or the kindergartener in the school program. You know the one I'm talking about- the one who misbehaves in front of everyone and wants all attention on him/her. How inappropriate, especially at Arlington and especially today. 

2. At his age, Trump could have been doing the pee pee dance at Arlington (Hurry up and finish- I need to go. Maybe If I move around a little, it will release some pressure. Nope. Maybe if I sing along, it will take my mind off things. Nope. Maybe I can focus on drumming my fingers on my chest. Nope- still gotta pee. Hurry up with this anthem, okay. My next executive order will be declaring a new national anthem. The words will be, "All hail Donald Trump! He made American great again. We are the best in the world. Suck it, Europe!" That way, I can remember all of the lyrics and it will be short enough I can get to the end of it without needing Depends.).

2 hours ago, Audrey2 said:

@fraurosena, Thank you for posting the Keith Olberman video. I have two thoughts:

1. Between that video and the inappropriate hand gesture video, he reminds me of the preschooler in a church program or the kindergartener in the school program. You know the one I'm talking about- the one who misbehaves in front of everyone and wants all attention on him/her. How inappropriate, especially at Arlington and especially today. 

2. At his age, Trump could have been doing the pee pee dance at Arlington (Hurry up and finish- I need to go. Maybe If I move around a little, it will release some pressure. Nope. Maybe if I sing along, it will take my mind off things. Nope. Maybe I can focus on drumming my fingers on my chest. Nope- still gotta pee. Hurry up with this anthem, okay. My next executive order will be declaring a new national anthem. The words will be, "All hail Donald Trump! He made American great again. We are the best in the world. Suck it, Europe!" That way, I can remember all of the lyrics and it will be short enough I can get to the end of it without needing Depends.).

And the facilities at Arlington probably wouldn't do.  After all man baby probably only pees in gold plated toilets with mirror finishes that make his little tyrant look yuuuge.

This is not good. US and Germany are fast on their way to change their relationship status from "allies" to "enemies".

The tangerine toddler's terrible tantrum tweet today:

This is what a German MP had to say about the US:

Germany should think twice about sharing secrets with US because Donald Trump's team 'chatter too much', MP says

Germany should reconsider sharing intelligence with the United States, because Donald Trump and his administration "chatter too much" and could give critical information to Russia, a German MP has warned. 

Thomas Opperman, the leader of the Social Democrats (SDP), described Mr Trump's handling of classified information a "security risk for the West".

It comes after Angela Merkel suggested Germany and Europe can no longer rely on the US under Mr Trump. [...]

Ms Merkel said that as the traditional western alliance is threatened by the new US presidency and Brexit, “the times in which we can fully count on others are somewhat over".

Mr Opperman, whose party is in a coalition with Ms Merkel's in the German parliament, said the intelligence services must be clever about sharing information with the US.

The US presiduncy is no longer just a problem limited to the US, it has become an international one.

Oh, they are laughing all right. About how well their scheming has worked to cause discord in the world.

I will say it again: This is not good. At all.

Trump was the perfect puppet for Mr Putin to home in on. If Donald had sat naked on a giant cushion outside the Kremlin with "I'm a tremendous idiot" painted on his torso in large, tremendously large, luminous letters he could not have made it any more obvious that stooge is written on every bone in his body. 

I apologise for the very long sentence and poor grammar. I'm cross.

Well.

President Trump’s PR chief, Mike Dubke, quits

JUST three months after being hired to revamp President Donald Trump’s public profile, his public relations director — Mike Dubke — has quit.

Dubke is a high-profile and experienced Republican party strategist. His departure comes amid a ‘reshuffle’ of the White House communications unit — including proposals to conduct fewer open and on-camera press briefings.

It is being reported that White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer will keep his job.

At the time of his appointment, US media reported internal discontent among the Trump camp that Dubke had won the top job.

Their argument was that a veteran from the campaign trail would have been better suited to the prestigious, but high-pressure, role of communications director.

The appointment, which was supposed to help take the heat of Spicer, did little to quell the mounting chaos among President Trump’s communications team.

He is believed to have tendered his resignation on May 18, offering to remain until President Trump returned from his overseas tour.

President Trump accepted.

The move comes amid rumours of a deeper White House reshuffle, including the possibility of appointing prominent Republican lobbyist David Urban as chief of staff.

I wonder if he was asked to resign, or if he resigned of his own accord...

Sununu (repub) on CNN - Summary: It's all the media's fault. Veniality.

He repeated the word "veniality" over and over.

Dictionary definition of veniality: able to be forgiven or pardoned; not seriously wrong, as a sin (opposed to mortal). excusable; trifling; minor.

Really? Sununu was very verbally aggressive and argumentative with the CNN anchor. Hmmm. Lot of protesting.

2 minutes ago, apple1 said:

Sununu (repub) on CNN - Summary: It's all the media's fault. Veniality.

He repeated the word "veniality" over and over.

Dictionary definition of veniality: able to be forgiven or pardoned; not seriously wrong, as a sin (opposed to mortal). excusable; trifling; minor.

Really? Sununu was very verbally aggressive and argumentative with the CNN anchor. Hmmm. Lot of protesting.

Methinks the man doth protest to much...

52 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

This is not good. US and Germany are fast on their way to change their relationship status from "allies" to "enemies".

The tangerine toddler's terrible tantrum tweet today:

This is what a German MP had to say about the US:

Germany should think twice about sharing secrets with US because Donald Trump's team 'chatter too much', MP says

The US presiduncy is no longer just a problem limited to the US, it has become an international one.

Oh, they are laughing all right. About how well their scheming has worked to cause discord in the world.

I will say it again: This is not good. At all.

Yeah I guess that thing from the White House about letting lawyers review the Orange Toxic Megacolon's tweets before he hits send was a bunch of hot air. 

I'm almost afraid to ask who he'll piss off next?  Probably by the time he's done we won't have any allies, period.  Even the Russians will probably turn on the megacolon.

51 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

Yeah I guess that thing from the White House about letting lawyers review the Orange Toxic Megacolon's tweets before he hits send was a bunch of hot air. 

I'm almost afraid to ask who he'll piss off next?  Probably by the time he's done we won't have any allies, period.  Even the Russians will probably turn on the megacolon.

As soon as he's lost his usefulness they'll drop him like a hot potato.

Пока, муда́к! ... Како́го ху́я ты ещё тут стои́шь? Иди́!

2 hours ago, fraurosena said:

The Dolt 45 should look at the number of jobs German companies provide in the US - German auto manufacturers are outperforming American ones in exports from the US, and the closure of their plants would hit Dolt's base badly. And that's just one industry.

If I were a German manufacturer I would be reviewing my options with the Tangerine eejit in charge.

I have a horrid feeling that the whole enmity is based on the fact that he knows Merkel is so much cleverer and more experienced  than he is - and she's been repeatedly reelected. She has the support of her electorate. He KNOWS he got in by a minority vote - and it drives him mad.

ETA Tangerine eejit also doesn't understand that post WWII there was a very strong feeling, both inside and outside Germany, against a German military build up. For many Germans, the feeling that they do not wish to be a primary military power is still strong - the public is very anti having their own nuclear weapons, for example.

That, however, did not stop them honouring Article V of the NATO Treaty and sending troops to Afghanistan in the aftermath of 9/11 - the only time it has been invoked, and then at the request of the US.

4 minutes ago, sawasdee said:

The Dolt 45 should look at the number of jobs German companies provide in the US - German auto manufacturers are outperforming American ones in exports from the US, and the closure of their plants would hit Dolt's base badly. And that's just one industry.

If I were a German manufacturer I would be reviewing my options with the Tangerine eejit in charge.

I have a horrid feeling that the whole enmity is based on the fact that he knows Merkel is so much cleverer and more experienced  than he is - and she's been repeatedly reelected. She has the support of her electorate. He KNOWS he got in by a minority vote - and it drives him mad.

You forgot to add that she's a mere, lowly woman.. I bet that fact just riles him up even more.

I so hope the German manufacturers hit back in a way that hurts his base the most. :smellie_evil:

@fraurosena quoted a toddler tweet

Donald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump

We have a MASSIVE trade deficit with Germany, plus they pay FAR LESS than they should on NATO & military. Very bad for U.S. This will change

I just checked the figures for actual CASH paid into NATO, rather than percentage of GNP spent on the military. These payments cover military costs ( HQs, admin),Civil budget ( main HQ in Brussels) and Security Investment Programme, which includes anti terrorism.

The three biggest contributors, from the most up to date figures I can find, are the US (22% of the cost), Germany (14%) and the UK (12%).

If you look at the relative populations and GNPs, then Germany and the UK are over contributing. In the past, Germany has contributed as much as 16-17%, and the US 20%. Germany has consistently contributed second only to the US.

So Germany owes NATO money? I found these figures in minutes - toddling eejit has an entire staff. If you are going to shoot your mouth off, at least get the figures right.

30 minutes ago, sawasdee said:

@fraurosena quoted a toddler tweet

I just checked the figures for actual CASH paid into NATO, rather than percentage of GNP spent on the military. These payments cover military costs ( HQs, admin),Civil budget ( main HQ in Brussels) and Security Investment Programme, which includes anti terrorism.

The three biggest contributors, from the most up to date figures I can find, are the US (22% of the cost), Germany (14%) and the UK (12%).

If you look at the relative populations and GNPs, then Germany and the UK are over contributing. In the past, Germany has contributed as much as 16-17%, and the US 20%. Germany has consistently contributed second only to the US.

So Germany owes NATO money? I found these figures in minutes - toddling eejit has an entire staff. If you are going to shoot your mouth off, at least get the figures right.

There is another epic fail in the logic of his tweet. Even if his statements about Germany not paying enough (which it isn't, but hypothetically speaking) were true, that's not bad for the US at all. It's bad for NATO. Who the fuck is the US to be taking fellow members to task like this, as if NATO owes the US something? Because, damn, if anybody owes anyone anything (which they don't), it's the US who is indebted to NATO for their help after 9/11. 

Here's something I just thought of as a way of protesting that orange tapeworm and his remarks on my ancestral homeland.  I changed my desktop wall papers on my home machines to show a BMW i3 and to a picture of the Recklinghausen town hall on my work machine (some of my ancestors were from Recklinghausen).   Then I changed my facebook cover and profile pics to ones featuring the BMW i3. 

Kiss my ass you orange fornicate.

4 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

Here's something I just thought of as a way of protesting that orange tapeworm and his remarks on my ancestral homeland.  I changed my desktop wall papers on my home machines to show a BMW i3 and to a picture of the Recklinghausen town hall on my work machine (some of my ancestors were from Recklinghausen).   Then I changed my facebook cover and profile pics to ones featuring the BMW i3. 

Kiss my ass you orange fornicate.

I like that idea! A picture of a German manufacturing plant in the US would be good too. :my_biggrin:

• Coconut Flan locked and unlocked this topic
  • Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived