3. Jessa
4. Jinger
5. Johannah
6. Jennifer
7. Anna (no photos, assuming)
8. Carlin (no photos, assuming)
9. Kendra
10. Sierra

That makes it an even 10. Josie wore a navy dress, no clue if it's a flower girl dress and no sign of what Jordyn and Meredith wore yet.

Where are the pictures, have not seen any except Joy and Austin sitting down on the video.

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, sansan said:

Where are the pictures, have not seen any except Joy and Austin sitting down on the video.

tumblr_oqo8x54sVr1uipssao1_500.png

On 5/26/2017 at 9:39 PM, VBOY9977 said:

alle.grace on instagram posted a few pics... ashley (nathan bates ex) was there... i really liked the dresses in that picture

alle.grace account is private, can you share screenshots with us? Thanks

I'm not a fan of any of the other dress either but Jill's is awful. Those doilies! From the front alone it almost looks like she has some ugly shawl on or that she has a veil on which is coming over her arms.  In a non-wedding situation it may be okay but for a wedding its not great. I've been enormously pregnant and trying to dress for fancy occasions multiple times but that's not the way to do it (especially when you're going to be spending half of the next 15 years pregnant - get some decent clothes).

Jill likely did not choose the dress. They probably had to pick something that would for sure fit her. If the other dresses look floor length then maybe Sierra and Kendra were not bridesmaids, but handed out programs, lit candles or some other position of honor. I can't imagine that Carlin and Austin's sister were not bridesmaids. It could easily get out of hand! 

1 minute ago, SHERA said:

Just a FYI -FJ doesn't allow sharing images from private accounts.

1 minute ago, jozina said:

I'm not a fan of any of the other dress either but Jill's is awful. Those doilies! From the front alone it almost looks like she has some ugly shawl on or that she has a veil on which is coming over her arms.  In a non-wedding situation it may be okay but for a wedding its not great. I've been enormously pregnant and trying to dress for fancy occasions multiple times but that's not the way to do it (especially when you're going to be spending half of the next 15 years pregnant - get some decent clothes).

Not Jill's wedding, most likely not her final call. The dress may not be the best, but it's something she can actually reuse again - which is far more practical than a fancy Bridesmaid dress (I have two - never worn either again despite one bride insisting we could.)

29 minutes ago, SHERA said:

Please no one do this. It's against the rules.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Carry on here:

Archived