IGNORED

Duggars by the Dozen 28 - A Mild Inappropriate Lawsuit

Coconut Flan

5 hours ago, HarryPotterFan said:

If Josh is a dingleberry, what does that make his parents?

The asses he clings to? :pb_lol:

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, Four is Enough said:

Josh Deserves a Disgusting Nickname!!

J-Vomit Wad

J-Maggot Smear

J-Glob of putrid sludge

28 minutes ago, MadeItOut said:

Man, I wish George Carlin were still with us the last couple of years.

Oh yea.  Think of the fun he would have with this family. 

I am not a fan of calling names. Josh is a human, who is an active part of an incredible clusterfuck, and a very dumb and selfish specimen at that, but a human non the less. He will get what he deserves. 

I had a thought however. All those nicknames could be used in court as evidence how the release of the documents has harmed his reputation. Imagine his lawyer reading them out... And the face of the parents...

34 minutes ago, foreign fundie said:

All those nicknames could be used in court as evidence how the release of the documents has harmed his reputation. Imagine his lawyer reading them out... And the face of the parents...

But people had been speculating about whether Josh molested his sisters since "Alice" and "concernedmom" posted about it in in the early 2000s. Maybe the Duggars weren't aware of it because of how they shelter themselves from any negative criticism and from the Internet in general, but the rumor had been around from the beginning of the family's national rise to fame. To me, the only surprising thing is that it took ten years for a tabloid to look into the rumors. Having the rumor confirmed did ruin his reputation, but one could argue that Josh was already associated with molestation for many people, justified or not, because of the Internet rumors.

1 hour ago, VelociRapture said:

The asses he clings to? :pb_lol:

well, dingleberries are usually on cows.... and hasn't Michelle actually referred to herself as Dairy Queen..... the implications are there. I feel bad for real cows though, they didn't ask to be part of this.  

Plus, dingleberry is almost a comical affectionate term......

11 hours ago, singsingsing said:

Anna is a victim. That doesn't mean she's a perfect blameless saint, but a victim she most definitely is. She does not have the resources to break away and build a new life for herself and her soon to be five children, and even if she did, she's been brainwashed from birth to believe otherwise.

Her family was willing to help her before she got pregnant with M5. She may have been a victim when she first married the douche, but not now. Even brainwashed FLDS women find a way out, as do survivors of domestic violence who leave with their children and the clothes on their back. Josh is very emotionally abusive, in my opinion, just because he's not beating her doesn't mean he's not subjecting her to tremendous pain.

I never said it would be easy to leave, I don't think anyone has. But until it's easier to leave than stay with the douche, she will stay. She just hasn't hit bottom yet. Too bad.

1 hour ago, foreign fundie said:

I had a thought however. All those nicknames could be used in court as evidence how the release of the documents has harmed his reputation. Imagine his lawyer reading them out... And the face of the parents...

Nope.  Nuh-uh.  For anyone doing discovery -- most of us felt sorry for Josh because he never received the help he was begging for when it could have made the biggest difference.  We might have still thought he was a douche, but that's playground names.  

He's more than earned these new  nicknames for thinking he should get paid for molesting his sisters.

Actually, don't most doctors recommend you NOT douche? The vagina is, for the most part, self cleaning. Douching can lead to infections, and from what I've been told is not recommended at all. Basically, Unless your doctor specifically says you should in certain circumstances, you shouldn't.

Douche deserves to be a swear word.

6 minutes ago, Trynn said:

My German friends all talked about douching. Even the guys... Took me a while to figure it out. lol

Dusche = shower. lol

10 minutes ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

My German friends all talked about douching. Even the guys... Took me a while to figure it out. lol

Dusche = shower. lol

At least according to the Big Bang Theory, same is true with French.

"Bon douche!"

6 minutes ago, moriah said:

"Bon douche!"

Sadly, I've never seen an episode of that show. :(

most of us felt sorry for Josh

I pray to God, Rufus, and the Great Ceiling Cat that people no longer feel sorry him.

3 hours ago, VelociRapture said:

Josh Duggar (should have been swallowed)

I could probably think up some more if needed. :pb_lol:

Two things: I love the bolded. And I'm officially in love with @VelociRapture.

59 minutes ago, Trynn said:

Basically, Unless your doctor specifically says you should in certain circumstances, you shouldn't.

And two more things: Since I'm in the medical field, I am very aware of that fact, and stand by my original statement that douches cleanse, medicate, and soothe. I guess I should have added when needed.

2. I find the word douche nearly as vile as "c***" unless it is being used medicinally. Just saying.

Love all the interesting (insert epithet here) coming out of this discussion.

1 hour ago, moriah said:

"Bon douche!"

Hahah it is! Se doucher is the verb to shower! 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Carry on here:

• hoipolloi unpinned this topic

Archived