IGNORED

Duggars by the Dozen 28 - A Mild Inappropriate Lawsuit

Coconut Flan

Everything I want to say about Josh had been said, so I have only one question.
Will Anna ever again have a normal pregnancy and delivery, that is not ruined by her husband's sex scandals?

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So it's entirely possible that this story is fake? Please, Rufus. Let it be fake.

@Edhelfin

IMG_7731.JPG.46a6f4281989cb348af2f6839a7521e2.JPG

But seriously. I completely agree. 

To anyone needing a bit of trash tv to relax, may I suggest, "Pretty Little Liars," my go to trash tv program? Final episode is later this month, but On Demand, the Internet, and DVDs are a thing. 

(And seriously. It's just so bad. My husband likes to snark watch with me and even participates in the group text I have with my brother during the show.)

59 minutes ago, singsingsing said:

So it's entirely possible that this story is fake? Please, Rufus. Let it be fake.

At this point? I say yes. I haven't googled this morning though, so don't quote me.

I honestly hope it's fake for a few reasons, but mostly because Anna and Jill don't need the added stress at this point in their pregnancies. I dealt with horrific stress the last month I was pregnant (thanks for electing Trump other Americans!) and I wound up having a preemie. No clue if she came early because of the stress, but I wasn't able to really enjoy those last few weeks either. I hate pretty much everything about them, but I'd feel horrible for them to have to deal with that on top of everything else.

ETA: A few more outlets of similar caliber have picked it up. Still no proof. Still calling bullshit.

Pickles linked it on her page. Best comment by far was someone joking that the Police asked Josh for forgiveness so he should be a good Christian and move on with his life like his sisters did for him.

If the story is true, is Josh saying he is a victim (ugh) since names of juveniles are not to be made public?

1 hour ago, VelociRapture said:

I honestly hope it's fake for a few reasons, but mostly because Anna and Jill don't need the added stress at this point in their pregnancies. I dealt with horrific stress the last month I was pregnant (thanks for electing Trump other Americans!) and I wound up having a preemie. No clue if she came early because of the stress, but I wasn't able to really enjoy those last few weeks either. I hate pretty much everything about them, but I'd feel horrible for them to have to deal with that on top of everything else.

I had a dream last night that Anna had a really rough birth and was in bad shape after the fact. Let's hope that's not an omen.

I hope this story is fake because if not, it's a whole new kind of low and fundies as a rule, don't need that bar lowered. 

2 hours ago, karen77 said:

Huff post picked it up

... fuck...

It's real. It's fucking real. Next thing you know, Big Foot and the Abominable Snowman will come out of hiding so they can marry each other. Nothing is safe anymore. Trump is president. We are in the twilight zone.

Huff post picked it upt.

What a fucker!!! If I were the judge on this case I'd piss myself laughing.

I just don't understand how/why TLC is giving these cretins a voice. If Counting On's sponsors don't ALL bail now, I may just start a letter-writing campaign. Seriously. WTF is wrong with these people?

Oh man, that HuffPo article. that author did not come to play. She came to slay!

"The idea that an admitted child molester could complain about lack of sympathy is inherently ridiculous and a closer look at Josh’s motion reveals his claims to be completely contradictory."

"There is not even a hint of personal responsibility for his actions in the entire motion."

I wish they had enabled comments on the article. Those would've have been entertaining to read. However, I am more than satisfied with HuffPo posting links to RAINN and other support services. Well done.

Seriously?!?!?

This family is so desperate for cash. And Josh needs to lie in the bed he made. He is not a victim, and the only people he should be suing are his parents (and his sisters should be suing him).

Huff post picked it up

this was more intense to read and made me want to throttle josh even more.  I just can't believe his audacity and sociopath nature, i can believe it because this is him. and his sisters I am sure don't sit around a table with him - oh wait they do.  why can't they cut the ties 

14 minutes ago, CreationMuseumSeasonPass said:

Oh man, that HuffPo article. that author did not come to play. She came to slay!

"The idea that an admitted child molester could complain about lack of sympathy is inherently ridiculous and a closer look at Josh’s motion reveals his claims to be completely contradictory."

"There is not even a hint of personal responsibility for his actions in the entire motion."

I wish they had enabled comments on the article. Those would've have been entertaining to read. However, I am more than satisfied with HuffPo posting links to RAINN and other support services. Well done.

There are comments enabled. They're as scathing as you would expect. 

this stephanie marcus has balls

Good for her 

it also says that the girls lawyer is not the same as his lawyer

now that is smart because that would be too insane for words

2 minutes ago, Rachel333 said:

There are comments enabled. They're as scathing as you would expect. 

Squee! So much for getting work done this morning....lol

28 minutes ago, CreationMuseumSeasonPass said:

Squee! So much for getting work done this morning....lol

found them 

Me neither @nst

Ohhh, I just did. You go to the left side and click on the button that looks like a talking bubble. It's by all the other social media links.

I don't see how TLC can justify keeping this family on the air after this outrageous action. Even if Josh never appears on the show again, his behavior shows how rotten the Duggars' so-called "family values" are.

Oh look the bar has just sunk lower and lower, oh yes that's it Duggars do the limbo! Fucks sake why is it so hard to be decent people? 

Josh is a skeev, but there are far worse people in the world than him.

How about the guy who blew himself up at an Ariana Grande concert full of young kids?  How about the men who have purposely run over people in the street in London, Paris and elsewhere?  Or the guy who shot and killed countless  people in Norway in 2011? How about any living serial killer or rapist?  Or the North Korea dictator?  I listened to a TED talk last month by a young Korean woman whose friends mother had been publically hanged for watching a Hollywood movie.  Or Putin?  Or Gothard himself?  Or the PP - Steven Anderson who was happy when gay people where shot and killed in Orlando?  Or the people who organized the Boston Marathon bombing? Or Lori Alexander who told a woman who said she had considered suicide that she should just read the bible and everything would be okay, and actually deleted posts other people made with the suicide hotline number?  Or Karla Homolka, who murdered several young women, including her younger sister, and is now allowed to supervise children at her own children's school?

Just saying.

apparently Karla Holmolka is no longer allowed to supervise other people's kids at her children's school 

and we aren't on those message boards - we are on this one discussing the bad man this guy is.  I have no interest to discuss other bad people because that would waste too much of my time. :D

11 minutes ago, SamiKatz said:

Or Karla Homolka, who murdered several young women, including her younger sister, and is now allowed to supervise children at her own children's school?

My blood pressure rises whenever I hear her name. Psycho bitch. 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic
  • hoipolloi unpinned this topic

Archived