IGNORED

Duggars by the Dozen 28 - A Mild Inappropriate Lawsuit

Coconut Flan

5 hours ago, JMO said:

Daddy Keller says, "Dating is training for Divorce".  A-hole.  At this point he knew what Josh did.  Anna admits in this clip that she didn't know about sex until her mom told her in preparation for the wedding.  So, she clearly didn't really couldn't have known/understood what Josh did.  This bolsters my belief that the Duggars glossed over in euphemisms what Josh did when they told the Kellers.   And seeing how GaGa happy Anna is to be with Josh makes me heart sick.  Sheltered girl sacrificed at the alter of patriarchy. 

Josh knew all too well what google and youtube were when the reporter asked Anna if she had googled how to kiss.   

While watching Anna iron something the day of their wedding, Smug said he and Anna were better off than most newlyweds and even couples who had been married for awhile because they were pure.  *rolleyes* 

There was another part of the same episode (not shown in this clip) where Smug said that he and Anna had followed the strict courtship rules so that they would be examples to their siblings. 

Everything out of his mouth was a parrot of what his Dad must have said to him his whole life.  And Anna too. 

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's a Q for more seasoned Duggar-watchers - who's "best sibling" with who?   Things I think, but could be wrong...

• Jana and JD are talked about as having a twin-bond that's special (I never know if this is real or speculation)
  • We know Jessa and Jinger are each other's favourite sister - and that Joe was Jinger's favourite brother.
  • It was suggested that Joy is also close to Joe, but I can't remember why.  And did she say that she was closer to her brothers than her older sister?  Her favourite sister appears to be Jill, but that's also a sister-mom thing.
  • Josh....  I totally understand why he's no one's favourite sibling - because of the molestation and infidelity, but also he became less enmeshed.
  • Jackson was apparently close with Hannie, except there's speculation that they're at the age where boy-girl friendships are discouraged....

Do we know which older sister Jana is closest to, or are her best friends more likely to be outside the family?  Is Josiah anyone's "best sibling"?  Does Mackynzie feel "best friends" with any of her aunts, or do they live too far away for that? 

And so on, and so on...!

23 minutes ago, Lurky said:

Do we know which older sister Jana is closest to, or are her best friends more likely to be outside the family?  Is Josiah anyone's "best sibling"?  Does Mackynzie feel "best friends" with any of her aunts, or do they live too far away for that? 

Josiah and Joy used to be the Jackson and Johannah of talking heads back in the early days! I think they were quite close, though I'm not sure if that was merely because they were close in age. 

This "news" just showed up:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4574470/Josh-Duggar-seeks-intervene-sisters-lawsuit.html

Disgraced reality star Josh Duggar demands damages from sisters' breach-of-privacy lawsuit over 2015 molestation story - claiming his siblings have received sympathy from the public but he is a pariah.

OMG Anna eating that HUMONGOUS PICKLE at 58 seconds. I can't deal. I have died a fatal death laughing watching that. You know TLC did that on purpose!

So I wonder if JBoob and Meechelle are behind this. It is beyond amazing to me. 

Wow and more Wow. 

WTF??

Because the Mail is a vile, vile website, that people should never click on, here's what the Story says (dumb me thought it was something else....)

EXCLUSIVE: Disgraced reality star Josh Duggar demands damages from sisters' breach-of-privacy lawsuit over 2015 molestation story - claiming his siblings have received sympathy from the public but he is a pariah

• Josh Duggar has filed a motion to intervene in his sisters' breach-of-privacy lawsuit against Springdale,Arkansas Police and In Touch Weekly  (snip)

Josh Duggar is trying to join his sisters' lawsuit against Arkansas police and In Touch Weekly seeking damages for the 'harm' he suffered following the tabloid's publication of a 2015 story which claimed he molested his siblings.

I can't believe Josh is suggesting he is the victim in this! 

I wonder if this was always the Duggar plan, or he's pissed off that this is all being made public again, so wants his slice of the hypothetical pie?

Holy Mary Mother of God. :o I never see this coming! 

How much is TLC shitting their pants right now? They deserve this PR mess they helped to create with continuing Counting On

I haven't seen any of the documents. So I suggest we proceed cautiously until those pop up. 

3 minutes ago, CreationMuseumSeasonPass said:

@VelociRapture you and I both saw this at the same time. BTW, the comments are GLORIOUS!

Great minds... :pb_lol:

And yes. The comments are fantastic.

OK, FJers, votes on what the Duggars will rush out to try to distract from this?

Even Humpers who were supportive of the daughters' courtcase will balk at this, I'm sure.  And wow, I thought "Joy Anna, who's currently suing the city and InTouch over her identity being revealed..." had the worst context for her wedding, but Joe and Kendra....  "The Duggars, whose eldest son is suing because he feels victimised about his sexual abuse of his sisters was revealed...."

ETA If this is true, I'm scratching my head a bit, because even more than his sisters, the whole "it was common knowledge in their community" thing would count against Josh.  Plus I would imagine a good lawyer would argue he's as much a pariah for being a huge hypocrite, actively trying to prevent gay marriage, while cheating on his wife, as for the revelations. 

He claims the 'released reports have subjected him to exposure only in an intensely negative light for actions he engaged in as an indiscreet youth and that will continue to haunt him and cause him financial and emotional injury for the rest of his life.'

wahwahwah, its exactly what he deserves  :my_angry:

I haven't seen any of the documents. So I suggest we proceed cautiously until those pop up. 

I, for one, can't wait to see them (and then ask@buzzard for legal to English translation).

4 minutes ago, Lurky said:

OK, FJers, votes on what the Duggars will rush out to try to distract from this?

JinJer will announce a pregnancy?

11 minutes ago, Lurky said:

I wonder if this was always the Duggar plan

My first thought, too. It seems plausible considering how they've handled all of this so far. I'll be interested to see where this all goes. 

My bet is that he has a different lawyer who has gotten to him to file to add onto the suit.  The man is selfish and broke. He wants/needs money.  JB may be supporting him with basics but he got used to a nice life in DC. He may think this is his ticket to get money that he can spend on living good.

I need to see these "court documents" before I can believe.  Not that I don't pretty much believe Josh would do something like this. 

Why should the girls get all the money!  He should have been allowed to molest them in peace.

What's next Josh - a lawsuit against Ashley Madison for being so hackable and ruining his life?

These people have no sense of decency at all

Is this also his way of trying to make money too? As they get closer to Anna's due date?

1 minute ago, candygirl200413 said:

Is this also his way of trying to make money too? As they get closer to Anna's due date?

Yes.  

And if it's true, there is no way Jim Bob isn't pushing it, or at least fully supporting it.  God, I hate these people.

Josh, a victim?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA pull the other one

22 minutes ago, MayMay1123 said:

He claims the 'released reports have subjected him to exposure only in an intensely negative light for actions he engaged in as an indiscreet youth and that will continue to haunt him and cause him financial and emotional injury for the rest of his life.'

wahwahwah, its exactly what he deserves  :my_angry:

Hey Joshie - sue your parents.  If they had handled your molestation properly from the very first time they became aware of it - then you could have gotten proper help for your illness; and through following the proper legal channels, your sisters would have had their privacy protected.  Sue your parents for going forward in participating in a national TV show, thereby making them and all their children public figures.  

• Coconut Flan locked this topic
  • hoipolloi unpinned this topic

Archived