IGNORED

Racists Caught on Tape

47of74

Some more of Fuck Face's Very Fine People®/™/etc got nailed by the law today

Federal prosecutors in Arkansas have indicted 54 members of a white supremacy gang for allegedly committing acts of violence and drug dealing.

The charges, including murder, conspiracy, and drug trafficking, are are part of Operation To The Dirt.

As part of the operation - named for a gang code that refers to being a member for life - authorities seized 69 guns, 25lbs (11kg) of methamphetamine and over $70,000 in drug money.

US Attorney for the Eastern District of Arkansas Cody Hiland said he plans to prosecute the case under the federal Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act, otherwise known as the RICO Act.

• Upvote 6

Her "apology" consists of "Gee, so sorry I let them upset me." She should be charged with assault and battery.

• I Agree 3

On 2/23/2019 at 5:42 AM, AmazonGrace said:

she seems nice

I choose to focus on the cute. That little darling cutie looks like she is about to float away with the balloons. 

As for the shit stick racist. Please go stew in your own bile and leave this family alone. 

On 2/23/2019 at 9:14 PM, thoughtful said:

Somebody find that cute Pomeranian a new home with someone who doesn't throw screaming racist shit fits.

I’d say give the dog to the little girl 

• Upvote 3

On 2/23/2019 at 10:42 AM, AmazonGrace said:

she seems nice

What a bitch, If a one year old getting her pictures taken offends you then you have serious issues. 

• I Agree 3

More Alabama high schools full of very fine people

A video showing Alabama high school students drinking and using racist slurs at an off-campus gathering surfaced on social media over the weekend.

In the video, shared on Facebook and other platforms, a group of white students are going back and forth talking about the Holocaust, about Jewish people, and about African-Americans, using the n-word multiple times in a derogatory manner.

"F--- n------'s, f--- Jews," one boy says.

Superintendent Murphy said she held a conference call early Monday morning with both Hoover and Spain Park high school principals, confirming the students are enrolled in the school system. Murphy was sent the video around 11 p.m. Sunday night, she said.

I hope college admission boards everywhere see this.

• Disgust 1

Now we have picking up trash on one's property while black

The Boulder Police Department has launched an internal affairs investigation after an officer detained a black man cleaning up trash outside his home.

On Friday at 8:30 a.m., a Boulder officer saw a man sitting in a partially enclosed patio area behind a private property sign on the 2300 block of Arapahoe Avenue. He asked the man if he was allowed to be there, and the man said he worked and lived in the building.

The officer detained the man to investigate further and made a request over the radio for additional assistance, indicating that the man was uncooperative and unwilling to put down a blunt object.

Several other officers and a supervisor responded to that call. They found that the man was holding a device used to pick up trash.

• Upvote 2
  • Disgust 4
  • WTF 3

How does that even make sense. How often do you get trespassers illegally cleaning up for you. 

Edited by AmazonGrace
  • Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Because nothing says you're the superior race better than wearing your shirt insideout

• WTF 3

• 2 weeks later...

Wtf? (Not sure where to post, found on FB)

Screenshot_20190421-115035_Facebook.jpg

• Sad 2
  • WTF 3

Another day, another dumb fuck racist loses his job because he can't keep his Kluxer attitudes on the down low 

After a tweet went viral showing the manager of a Days Inn motel in Norfolk, Virginia, hurling racist abuse at a black customer, the man’s job has been terminated.

“This is how a racist manager spoke to a black customer at a DaysInn in Norfolk, Virginia. This bigotry is unacceptable. This employee must be fired immediately @daysinn,” a Twitter user named Simar said.

“Hello,” Days Inn posted to Twitter. “Please be advised the employee in this video has been terminated from his position. We have been in contact with the guest and have apologized for the experience he occurred and have issued a full refund. We apologize for this situation.”

• WTF 3

• 3 weeks later...

The Missouri Branch of the Young Kluxers in action

A Kickapoo High School student posted a racist rant Thursday aimed at black student athletes.

In the 20-second Snapchat video, an unidentified white male used a string of profanity and racial slurs to warn black students to "stay the (expletive) out of our locker room." He accused them of stealing and adding "we should (expletive) lynch you."

The male, using a clear plastic bottle as a tobacco spittoon, added: "It's a privilege to be in our school. You (expletives) go around like you own the place."

The message was widely shared on social media platforms starting Thursday afternoon and was quickly condemned by Springfield Public Schools and the Springfield NAACP.

• Disgust 4

• 4 weeks later...

Then there's this back end of a horse in Minnesota

A Minnesota man is accused of a bias crime for allegedly spraying a Somali American teenager and her siblings with a garden hose while he yelled racial slurs.

Eighteen-year-old Zachariah Manahan of Faribault, Minnesota, was charged Monday with felony stalking committed because of bias as well as misdemeanor charges of damaging property and disorderly conduct. Faribault is about 50 miles (80 kilometers) south of Minneapolis.

The 15-year-old girl told police that Manahan had sprayed her and her siblings.

The girl also said Manahan sprayed water through an open second-floor window of her family's home. Police say a rug, a piece of furniture and the walls were drenched.

I hope he goes away for a while.

• WTF 1

A soon to be former Marine learned the hard way letting his inner Nazi fly for all to see was not a good idea

The Marine lance corporal who came under investigation in February for racist social media posts is being kicked out of Corps with an "Other Than Honorable" discharge.

Lance Cpl. Mason E. Mead, an infantry assault Marine with 1st Battalion, 3rd Marine Regiment, is currently in the process of being discharged after he admitted to "advocating supremacist ideology" on May 7, which allowed him to separate from the Corps in lieu of being court-martialed, III Marine Expeditionary Force said in a statement to Task & Purpose.

Mead's discharge disqualifies him from receiving benefits from the Department of Veterans Affairs.

Mead had repeatedly praised Nazis and their World War II collaborators on his Twitter account. He also shared images taken while in Marine uniform, such as one of himself wearing dark camouflage face paint in which he wrote, "hello, fellow black men." Another showed high explosives being formed into a Nazi swastika, which he wrote was "epic."

• WTF 3

For the "living while black" series: Phoenix cops threatening, insulting, kicking and arresting a black couple over allegations that their 4 yo had shoplifted a 5$ worth doll. The 4yo and another 1yo child witnessed the scene (this is inhuman imho, children that small shouldn't be robbed in that way of the conviction that their parents are superheroes). In this Slate article there's footage recorded by passersby. No charges were filed against the couple and they were released after a nightmarish half an hour.

Footage is embedded in this tweet.

Edited by laPapessaGiovanna
  • Disgust 2
  • WTF 2

As disgusting as this is, I can't say that I am shocked. Joe Arpaiho was the sheriff of Maricopa County, where Phoenix is.

I can't even watch the video.

• Upvote 2