• Charcoal
47of74

Racists caught on tape.

AmazonGrace

Earning while black 

Wine time!
acheronbeach
On 12/17/2018 at 6:20 PM, Black Aliss said:

Well, she's a piece of work. Makes 6 figures a year, carries a Louis Vuitton bag, but lives in public housing and claimed indigence, thus entitled to free counsel by Legal Aid. Works for someone named Aleksandr Vakarev, as a personal injury and immigration lawyer, yet attacks POC* (in this latest dustup a Chinese-American woman and a Dominican man). And, just in case you thought white privilege was dead, she was released on $1000 bail after being charged with felony assault, but she has twice been released on her own recognizance, once for an assault in June, and after failing to appear in court for that assault.

*I guess  Russian immigrants are the only good immigrants?

A really shitty fake Louis Vuitton.  Way better to carry a nice Kate Spade than try to pass that off.

AmazonGrace

Referee forced high school wrestler to cut his dreadlocks

AmazonGrace

Phoning mom while black 

Tired
Audrey2
5 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Phoning mom while black 

I read about this. It's hard, as I have been in that hotel several times for science fiction fantasy conventions. After this though, I think if I am interested in going to a convention that happens to be there, I will not be staying at the DoubleTree. 

Tired
Audrey2

Yet another disgusting incident- Parking while black. Sadly, this is the second Oregon story on this page. This doesn't even count another story, also in Oregon, about a family getting their inflatable Black Santa Claus destroyed, which wasn't posted.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/white-woman-pulls-knife-screams-racial-slurs-black-family-parking-space-215801413.html

In McMinnville, Ore., a white woman entered a dispute with a young black couple in a parking lot on Christmas Eve and even apparently wielded a knife. Worst of all, a young child was sleeping in the back seat of the couple’s car.

Emora Roberson, 20, was doing last-minute Christmas shopping with her boyfriend, aunt and 15-month-old daughter on Monday when they stopped at a strip mall.

They pulled up next to a pickup truck parked outside a Domino’s Pizza. The truck, as Roberson reports, was in a space for handicapped parking, but she did not see a disabled-parking permit on the vehicle. Roberson believes the woman’s confrontation was a result of her aunt parking “crooked.”

“My daughter was fast asleep, and this woman was basically trying to get into our car,” Roberson told the Oregonian.

Before Roberson began filming, she said, the woman slapped and spit on her boyfriend, Keysuan Goodyear. Goodyear, obviously angered by the actions, warned the woman about her behavior and language. That was when the woman took out a knife and Roberson began filming.

Depressed
onekidanddone
On 12/30/2018 at 1:45 PM, Audrey2 said:

Before Roberson began filming, she said, the woman slapped and spit on her boyfriend, Keysuan Goodyear. Goodyear, obviously angered by the actions, warned the woman about her behavior and language. That was when the woman took out a knife and Roberson began filming.

This is assault with a deadly weapon and I hope he files chargers.

AmazonGrace

Oopsydaisy 

it sounds like a mistake you would make if it's a habitual usage

Flossie
On 1/8/2019 at 9:00 AM, AmazonGrace said:

Oopsydaisy 

it sounds like a mistake you would make if it's a habitual usage

We're talking about Meteorologist Jeremy Kappell, lately of WHEC Channel 10 out of Rochester, NY.

I loved his "That wasn't a word I said.  I had no idea what some people could have interpreted that as.  If you feel it hurt you, I sincerely apologize."  

Then, when his station finally admitted it happened, they claimed they had no clue.  <snark> It's not like the room wasn't full of employees when it was said. <snark>  But when the station pretended to have finally heard there was a problem, they fired the guy, and they want everyone to know they did it all by themselves, not because viewers, the mayor, and the city council got involved.  

Mr. Kappell ends with "I'm so disappointed that my career could end this way and I'm extremely disappointed by my television station, whom I expect a certain level of support from and I did not receive at all," he said.

Depressed
onekidanddone
On ‎1‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 3:50 PM, Flossie said:

I loved his "That wasn't a word I said.  I had no idea what some people could have interpreted that as.  If you feel it hurt you, I sincerely apologize."  

Well he might not have intended to say it out loud, but he sure as hell was thinking it. He is just pissed he outed himself as a racist.