IGNORED

Racists Caught on Tape

47of74

On 12/17/2018 at 6:20 PM, Black Aliss said:

Well, she's a piece of work. Makes 6 figures a year, carries a Louis Vuitton bag, but lives in public housing and claimed indigence, thus entitled to free counsel by Legal Aid. Works for someone named Aleksandr Vakarev, as a personal injury and immigration lawyer, yet attacks POC* (in this latest dustup a Chinese-American woman and a Dominican man). And, just in case you thought white privilege was dead, she was released on $1000 bail after being charged with felony assault, but she has twice been released on her own recognizance, once for an assault in June, and after failing to appear in court for that assault.

*I guess  Russian immigrants are the only good immigrants?

A really shitty fake Louis Vuitton.  Way better to carry a nice Kate Spade than try to pass that off.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Phoning mom while black 

I read about this. It's hard, as I have been in that hotel several times for science fiction fantasy conventions. After this though, I think if I am interested in going to a convention that happens to be there, I will not be staying at the DoubleTree. 

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

Yet another disgusting incident- Parking while black. Sadly, this is the second Oregon story on this page. This doesn't even count another story, also in Oregon, about a family getting their inflatable Black Santa Claus destroyed, which wasn't posted.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/white-woman-pulls-knife-screams-racial-slurs-black-family-parking-space-215801413.html

In McMinnville, Ore., a white woman entered a dispute with a young black couple in a parking lot on Christmas Eve and even apparently wielded a knife. Worst of all, a young child was sleeping in the back seat of the couple’s car.

Emora Roberson, 20, was doing last-minute Christmas shopping with her boyfriend, aunt and 15-month-old daughter on Monday when they stopped at a strip mall.

They pulled up next to a pickup truck parked outside a Domino’s Pizza. The truck, as Roberson reports, was in a space for handicapped parking, but she did not see a disabled-parking permit on the vehicle. Roberson believes the woman’s confrontation was a result of her aunt parking “crooked.”

“My daughter was fast asleep, and this woman was basically trying to get into our car,” Roberson told the Oregonian.

Before Roberson began filming, she said, the woman slapped and spit on her boyfriend, Keysuan Goodyear. Goodyear, obviously angered by the actions, warned the woman about her behavior and language. That was when the woman took out a knife and Roberson began filming.

• Upvote 3
  • WTF 2

On 12/30/2018 at 1:45 PM, Audrey2 said:

Before Roberson began filming, she said, the woman slapped and spit on her boyfriend, Keysuan Goodyear. Goodyear, obviously angered by the actions, warned the woman about her behavior and language. That was when the woman took out a knife and Roberson began filming.

This is assault with a deadly weapon and I hope he files chargers.

• I Agree 2

On 1/8/2019 at 9:00 AM, AmazonGrace said:

Oopsydaisy 

it sounds like a mistake you would make if it's a habitual usage

We're talking about Meteorologist Jeremy Kappell, lately of WHEC Channel 10 out of Rochester, NY.

I loved his "That wasn't a word I said.  I had no idea what some people could have interpreted that as.  If you feel it hurt you, I sincerely apologize."  

Then, when his station finally admitted it happened, they claimed they had no clue.  <snark> It's not like the room wasn't full of employees when it was said. <snark>  But when the station pretended to have finally heard there was a problem, they fired the guy, and they want everyone to know they did it all by themselves, not because viewers, the mayor, and the city council got involved.  

Mr. Kappell ends with "I'm so disappointed that my career could end this way and I'm extremely disappointed by my television station, whom I expect a certain level of support from and I did not receive at all," he said.

• Upvote 1

On ‎1‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 3:50 PM, Flossie said:

I loved his "That wasn't a word I said.  I had no idea what some people could have interpreted that as.  If you feel it hurt you, I sincerely apologize."  

Well he might not have intended to say it out loud, but he sure as hell was thinking it. He is just pissed he outed himself as a racist.

• Upvote 3

If being racist, hateful bigoted thugs is good enough for the Trump crime family and Fox News it is good enough for this school

• Upvote 1

Not only should the school be made to answer plus any businesses supporting this school should also be held to account. People should totally reevaluate their relationships with said businesses. I know if some over entitled douche knobs at our local Catholic schools did anything even remotely similar not only would the Archdiocese hear about it but so would any local businesses propping up the schools.

• Upvote 2

Of course the mother is a Branch Trumpvidian

The mother of one of the Trump-supporting, MAGA hat-wearing boys filmed mocking Native American veteran Nathan Phillips has accused “black Muslims” of creating the situation while also suggesting the former soldier who fought in Vietnam had provoked the group of students.

“Shame on you! Were you there? Did you hear the names the people where (sic) calling these boys? It was shameful. Did you witness the black Muslims yelling profanities and video taping trying to get something to futher (sic) your narrative of hatred??,” the mother wrote in an email to news site Heavy.

“Did you know that this ‘man’ came up to this one boy and drummed in his face? Shame on you. Only reporting what you want. More fake news,” she added, echoing President Donald Trump’s repeated attacks on media coverage that he does not feel is positive.

When told by Heavy that her angry email would be reported as part of the story, the mother lashed out with another angry response.

• WTF 7

I was just thinking God I wish Tony Soprano was there to greet the students when they get back....

"We're under a microscope and I gotta hear on the street that you behaved disrespectfully towards a Native American participant in an indigenous people's march because his non whiteness offended you!"

"Fuckin Paulie..."

"Don't blame Fuckin Paulie!  There's video of you all over the internets.  Why don't you just leave a fuckin urine sample next time!"

• Upvote 2

Some OU students didn't learn anything after the SAE incident in 2015

University of Oklahoma students demanded more from their campus administrators Tuesday, hours after the school released public apologies from two former students who were involved in a video in which one of the women wore blackface and used a racial slur.

About 1,000 students and faculty members gathered at a campus rally Tuesday during which administrators condemned the video in which a white woman is seen with black paint on her face as another white woman laughs. But as students and university officials took their turn at the microphone, many said they need to see more from campus leadership.

Suzette Grillot, the former dean of OU's College of International Studies who was fired from her post last week, asked university President Jim Gallogly, who was sitting in the front row, to resign.

"Enough is enough," said Grillot, who remains a tenured professor at OU. "No more racism. No more."

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

On the good side of things...

Ellen Page called out...well, just about everybody on Colbert and he let her just GO FOR IT.

You FUCKING GO, GIRL!

• Upvote 4