IGNORED

Racists Caught on Tape

47of74

Another racist fucked up his college career

A 21-year-old Greenwich man is facing criminal charges after he allegedly went on a booze-fueled rant, shouting racist and homophobic slurs in a California university classroom on Tuesday, with it all captured on a cellphone video that has gone viral.

Dayton Kingery, a student at Chapman University in Orange, Calif., was charged with a felony vandalism count for allegedly destroying another student’s computer, according to Orange Police Sgt. Phil McMullin. Kingery also was charged with resisting arrest, making criminal threats and elder abuse after he allegedly tangled with an older campus safety officer.

“You don’t know who I am, guys,” Kingery can be heard saying in a video taken by a classmate in an economics class. “I’m not kidding … I’m worth like $50 million.”

Kingery, a Brunswick School alum, was arrested Tuesday and released from custody by Wednesday morning. By Thursday afternoon, he was no longer a student at Chapman University.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

Meanwhile MSU can't seem to keep its fucking nose clean

Last week, a display at the Wharton Center gift shop depicted current and historical African American figures hanging from trees. This was a disturbing reminder of our country’s history of terror and unrelenting brutality that targeted individuals based on their race. Members of our community were hurt. Though this display was created to honor prominent African Americans during Black History Month, we cannot ignore the historical context that made it exceedingly painful and traumatic to our community members.

This display was unacceptable and should never have been put up. I’m sorry that this happened. It has been taken down. We can, and must, do better as Spartans. We need to do the necessary work that better informs our thinking and deepens our understanding of how our actions affect others. As I communicated to you last fall after other insensitive and bias incidents on campus, regardless of intent, actions can create painful consequences for many. 

In light of this, I want you all to know we are taking the situation at Wharton Gifts very seriously. The center is undergoing a full restructuring of staff, including management, and will make diversity within its workforce and volunteers a priority. In addition, mandatory racial-bias education and development for all staff and volunteers will begin Feb. 12, coordinated by the MSU Office for Inclusion and Intercultural Initiatives. It will be conducted by Dr. Benjamin D. Reese Jr. Dr. Reese is a clinical psychologist and the former vice president for institutional equity at Duke University, who consults nationally and globally in the fields of implicit bias, race relations and diversity and inclusion strategy. 

Racial bias education efforts will be a continued part of ongoing employee development at the Wharton Center. Plans are underway to develop a diversity, equity and inclusion committee that will include students, faculty, staff, community members and volunteers who will bring a diverse range of identities and perspectives to the Wharton Center. Wharton leadership will participate in all of these efforts and will be responsible for reporting their progress to me.

• WTF 2

• 4 weeks later...

A former Olive Garden manager is a former manager cause he couldn’t handle racist fuckknobs the correct way

A customer at an Olive Garden restaurant in Indiana on Saturday loudly demanded a server who is not black, an employee and an observer said. A manager acquiesced, and is no longer employed by the company.

Amira Donahue, a hostess at the restaurant in Evansville in southwestern Indiana, said the customer, a white woman, complained to a manager about her and the other black hostess working during Saturday's dinner rush.

Meagan Bernstein, a spokeswoman for Olive Garden, said Wednesday the restaurant chain has zero tolerance for discrimination of any kind. Bernstein said the company completed an investigation Monday.

"As a result of our investigation, we made the decision to separate with the manager involved," she said.

See if I had been the manager aforementioned racist fuck knob would’ve been thrown so fast and so hard out the door she would leave skid marks when finally she hit the ground. I’d rather be fired for not tolerating racist fucksticks than being fired for kissing up to them. 

Edited by 47of74
  • Upvote 3

• 1 month later...

Some racist fucksticks in Georgia got thrown out of high school cause of their racist fuckknobbery.  Namely posting a racist video on social media.

The video was originally posted on TikTok on Thursday but it circulated quickly after someone reposted it on Twitter, reported The Times-Georgian. The 50-second-long clip features two teens, a boy and a girl, sharing a supposed recipe for creating a Black person.

Their names were not released due to their ages but they attended Carrollton High School in the eponymous Georgia town in the outer western Atlanta suburbs. The male said the N-word and the term was also written on a piece of paper sitting in a bathroom sink. They poured cups of water down the drain to represent ingredients, which were written on pieces of notebook paper.

“Today, we’re making,” the girl began before the boy cut her off with the slur.

They started with the most obvious component, Black, and poured a water in the sink. Two more ingredients, “don’t have a dad,” and “eating watermelon and fried chicken,” followed. The next cup, representing “making good choices,” was empty.

I hope this follows them for the rest of their fucking worthless lives.  Of course that fuckstick Donald will probably want them to be his new Hitler Youth leaders.  They deserve to be expelled and I hope that photo is seen by every last goddamn College admissions person on the face of this Earth along with being stapled to every job application they ever put in.

Edited by 47of74
  • Upvote 2
  • Disgust 2

Looks like they won't be given a diploma from that school according to what the superintendent said in the article.  They're not going too far in life if they don't figure out why what they did was unacceptable. I sure hope that's not a common attitude toward minorities in Georgia.  I already have some preconceptions about that state and others like it because of things I see in the news and things I hear people who no longer live in southern states say.    So sad that I don't even feel the desire to visit certain places in my own country because of things like this.  I'm sure there are decent people in Georgia and lovely places to visit.  But it's hard to want to add to the tourist economies of some of these places when you hear awful stories like this.  (Not saying ignorance doesn't exist where I live, but there seems to be a more extreme and overt version of it  in certain other places in the US).

• Upvote 3

19 hours ago, Caroline said:

Looks like they won't be given a diploma from that school according to what the superintendent said in the article.  They're not going too far in life if they don't figure out why what they did was unacceptable. I sure hope that's not a common attitude toward minorities in Georgia.  I already have some preconceptions about that state and others like it because of things I see in the news and things I hear people who no longer live in southern states say.    So sad that I don't even feel the desire to visit certain places in my own country because of things like this.  I'm sure there are decent people in Georgia and lovely places to visit.  But it's hard to want to add to the tourist economies of some of these places when you hear awful stories like this.  (Not saying ignorance doesn't exist where I live, but there seems to be a more extreme and overt version of it  in certain other places in the US).

Hell I'd rather visit places outside the US instead of those within these days.  (I still plan to go to Greece at some point - if not this year maybe late spring next year).  I know there are cannons of douche everywhere on this planet and even the nicest places have people fornicating it up for everyone else.  But the south in particular, I don't have much desire to visit it anymore these days. 

• Upvote 2

Think those two former Georgia high school students learned a fucking thing?  Nah. 

Thursday evening, a video was posted to the social networking site that showed two Carrollton High School students- now identified as Stephanie Freeman and Jeffery Hume – using the N-word and spewing racist comments about Black people. The 50-second video was filmed in a bathroom as the teens pretended they were preparing something in the sink as part of a mock cooking show.

Amid the public outrage sparked by the video, Dr. Mark Albertus, the Carrollton High School superintendent released a lengthy statement that announced the expulsion of both students, stating, “the students’ behavior was unacceptable and is not representative of the district’s respect for all people.”

“‘Black’ people ruined my life,” she first wrote after the video circulated online. “They can’t function in a society so they took my future. They’re mad me and my boyfriend proved a point. All they know how to do is act ghetto and racist and low class. WHITE POWER. I DO NOT CARE ANYMORE,”

Freeman had also previously shared on social media that she planned to attend the University of West Georgia. When she found out that there was a public campaign to contact the college, confirm where she was enrolled and then make sure she wasn’t given admission, she suddenly backtracked on her original stance.

Yeah well Stephanie you made your bed now go lie in it.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, 47of74 said:

“‘Black’ people ruined my life,” she first wrote after the video circulated online. “They can’t function in a society so they took my future. They’re mad me and my boyfriend proved a point. All they know how to do is act ghetto and racist and low class. WHITE POWER. I DO NOT CARE ANYMORE,”

Freeman had also previously shared on social media that she planned to attend the University of West Georgia. When she found out that there was a public campaign to contact the college, confirm where she was enrolled and then make sure she wasn’t given admission, she suddenly backtracked on her original stance.

Bless her heart, willful stupidity makes one's life challenging.

• I Agree 6

She ruined her own life when they made that video. People still tend to underestimate the power of the internet. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2

On 4/21/2020 at 9:24 PM, Tangy Bee said:

She ruined her own life when they made that video. People still tend to underestimate the power of the internet. 

The boyfriend is whining too now after he was given the boot from the World Wrestling Alliance and Victory Championship Wrestling .

Hume was an independent wrestler for the World Wrestling Alliance, but he has been dropped since the controversy started, according to 411Mania.

He was also kicked out of Victory Championship Wrestling.

Hume also complained about his misfortune online.

“Y’all have ruined my life, what’s wrong with you people,” he wrote. “I worked so hard for my wrestling career now in the blink of an eye it’s gone.”

I'll repeat the same advise I gave to his kluxerfriend.  Bed.  Made.  Lie. 

• Upvote 6

• 2 weeks later...

Oh Rufus, Prager is an ass:

• Upvote 2
  • WTF 3

On 4/23/2020 at 3:42 PM, 47of74 said:

The boyfriend is whining too now after he was given the boot from the World Wrestling Alliance and Victory Championship Wrestling .

I'll repeat the same advise I gave to his kluxerfriend.  Bed.  Made.  Lie. 

Oh dear, they are old enough to know better they made their shitty racist bed now they can lie in it. 

• I Agree 2

4 hours ago, Glasgowghirl said:

Oh dear, they are old enough to know better they made their shitty racist bed now they can lie in it. 

I have to point out that this statement, alongside your "Elitist about Toilets" post count title, cracked me up. :laughing-rollingyellow:

• Upvote 1

HOAs are a tool of the fucking devil

A viral video shows a delivery driver being held against his will in an Oklahoma City area neighborhood Monday, blocked in by a man who identified himself as the homeowners association president.

Travis Miller, a home appliance and furniture delivery driver, captured the encounter on Facebook Live while driving through the neighborhood of Ashford Hills. 

“I want to know where you’re going,” says the resident whose car is blocking Miller’s way.

“It’s none of your business. I’m going out, that’s where I’m going,” Miller replies. 

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1
  • WTF 1

On 5/14/2020 at 4:08 PM, 47of74 said:

I saw this on twitter, the man had a uniform and the company's name was on the van, he obviously had a reason to be where he was. People get deliveries in my street all the time and people come and go and I have never thought to ask people why they are here because it's none of my business. Being part of neighbourhood watch or a homeowner or tenants association do not make you some legal authority. The racist had to delete his Facebook, I don't ever think contacting people and leaving abuse is ok but I can't say I have any sympathy for him either. 

• Upvote 5

One of the Orange Fuckoptomus's very fine people ®/ © / ™ / etc

A woman in San Leandro, California, who was later identified by police as Nancy Arechiga, 52, was caught on camera posting a lengthy, handwritten racist letter on multiple neighbors’ doors over the weekend. One of the woman’s targeted victims, Trinny Wynn, shared photos of the woman, along with pictures of the xenophobic letter, to help identify the white woman seen on camera.

The letter, which was dated May 22, reads: “We the People of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, inspire domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.”

With certain words underlined for emphasis, Arechiga wrote, “If you are a woman or man and was born in other country, return, go back, to your land immediately, fast, with urgency. If you are a woman was born in other Country takes your children with you, under 21 years old. Consider a Bless of God.”

Closing out the note, Arechiga urges her neighbors to move out of their house so a white person can move in. She writes, “Do ordain to you to leave this house. One American, white, brace, that serves the Nation of USA is going to live here.”

• Disgust 2
  • WTF 3

Amy is the new Karen

Amy Cooper was spotted on Monday morning, between 7:30 a.m. and 8 a.m., walking her dog unleashed in a wooded area of Central Park known as the Ramble, where the rules state that dogs must be leashed at all times.

Christian Cooper, who is unrelated to Amy, was birdwatching in the area and told CNN a dispute broke out after he asked her to observe the rules. 

He filmed part of their encounter and posted it to Facebook, and the 1:09 minute clip has since been viewed on Twitter more than 15 million times as of Tuesday morning.

The woman can be seen rapidly approaching Cooper, telling him to stop filming as he asks her to keep her distance, before she tells him: “I’m calling the cops. I’m going to tell them there’s an African American man threatening my life.” She proceeds to call the police as she tries to restrain her dog with the other hand.

And now she’s in trouble with her work. 

• Upvote 4

40 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

Looks like she was fired.

It appears that she was questioned by police, fired and had to return the dog to the shelter she got it from all within a day. What a lesson to learn. 

• Upvote 6

Candace is a nasty piece of work:

• Upvote 1
  • WTF 3

20 hours ago, Glasgowghirl said:

It appears that she was questioned by police, fired and had to return the dog to the shelter she got it from all within a day. What a lesson to learn. 

According to an interview with Mr. Cooper, she's getting death threats which he as appropriately called "unacceptable" and called for it to stop.   I agree, Ms. Cooper may have made some very big mistakes and is quickly experiencing some major consequences here but death threats are beyond the pale.   

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 6

Another moron up in Minnesota lost his office lease because of his racist fuckstickery

A white venture capitalist in Minneapolis has had his office lease terminated after threatening to call the police on a group of black entrepreneurs who are also tenants in the building and accusing them of trespassing, in the latest filmed incident of racial profiling to go viral.

Tom Austin was filmed questioning whether the owners of Minneapolis branding agency Top Figure were allowed to use the gym of the Mozaic East building in uptown Minneapolis. The men are tenants of a WeWork in the building.

Austin, managing partner of F2 Group, threatened to call 911 but later called the building manager who told him the men had a lease at the building, owned by the Ackerberg Group.

One of the men later says: “As you can see, we’re dealing with racism here.” The clip was posted to the Top Figure instagram page. The team said in the caption they had been renting the office space for 1 year and a half. 

Said racist made his fucking bed and can go lie in the fucking thing now. 

• Upvote 4

Jesus Fucking Christ on a Fucking Wheat Thin they're coming out of the fucking woodwork now...

The Bethel School District told KIRO 7 on Thursday that it has fired a first-year high school wrestling coach after investigating a social media post that showed him on the ground with a knee on the back of his neck as he smiles and gives a thumbs-up.

"We have completed our investigation. Dave Hollenbeck is no longer employed by the Bethel School District. His behavior was not consistent with our equity initiatives and nondiscrimination policies,” said district spokesman Doug Boyles.

The post was in reference to George Floyd, who died Monday after Minneapolis police pinned him to the ground with a knee to the neck. Viral video showed Floyd pleading that he could not breathe.

“This is for all the race baiters and people that don’t What (sic) they’re talking about when they’re saying that this could kill you,” read the Facebook post, which appeared to have since been deleted from the coach Dave Hollenbeck’s page.

Fuck this guy

• WTF 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sigh. Retired navy captain has been caught on tape. 

A retired US Navy captain who used derogatory language and racial slurs during a conversation with his wife that was accidentally live streamed on Facebook says he is "mortified" and working to be a better person.

Scott Bethmann resigned from the US Naval Academy Alumni Association board after he accidentally streamed the conversation with his wife Nancy, according to a statement from the alumni association and a family spokesperson.

Bethmann and his wife were live on Facebook for more than 30 minutes, discussing recent events around the country, according to audio obtained by CNN affiliate WJXT. 

Bethmann is heard using the N-word and complaining about not being able to speak his mind, saying, "The white m*****f*****s can't say anything. That's the point we're making here, Nancy."

How long til #BunkerBitch offers him a position? 

• Upvote 2