IGNORED

I need this TLC channel on my lineup NOW

47of74

Just saw this...

I'm wondering if Uterus Cannon is something to do with Mrs. Duggar?

• 2 weeks later...

"Cake Whores"! When I post pics of my baking on FB, I call it "cake whoring."

"Cake Whores"! When I post pics of my baking on FB, I call it "cake whoring."

My last cake I made I was telling my nephews I wanted to label my cake carrier Sweet Disasters. The cake was a chocolate peanut cake with peanut butter butter cream frosting, chocolate ganache and chopped up Reese cups and Reese pieces. While everyone agreed it was tasty, on the appearance side it was a mess. I've included a picture below of sad mess of a cake. Basically I rarely make homemade cakes, thus it looking a hot mess.

a7c01c837224f7494f2e5619a7b09e4c.jpg

40 minutes ago, infooverload said:

My last cake I made I was telling my nephews I wanted to label my cake carrier Sweet Disasters. The cake was a chocolate peanut cake with peanut butter butter cream frosting, chocolate ganache and chopped up Reese cups and Reese pieces. While everyone agreed it was tasty, on the appearance side it was a mess. I've included a picture below of sad mess of a cake. Basically I rarely make homemade cakes, thus it looking a hot mess.

a7c01c837224f7494f2e5619a7b09e4c.jpg

Sorry, but it looks great to me! Bonus points for the Fabulous KitchenAid and the same cake carrier I have!

Sorry, but it looks great to me! Bonus points for the Fabulous KitchenAid and the same cake carrier I have!

The cake carrier was a sweet find at Ross. I eventually want to pick up fun decals for the KitchenAid. Have you ever watched The Great British Baking Show? The first 3 seasons are available on Netflix and is a guilty pleasure watch of mine. I'm struck by how civil the contestants are for the most part.

Archived