IGNORED

Branch Trumpvidians

fraurosena

29 minutes ago, SilverBeach said:

Clown college, LOL. Folks are just so proud of voting for Dump, I never went around proclaiming who I voted for. Assholes.

Not necessarily. I am very proud graduate of University which has been considered a public Ivy. I would definitely consider myself socio-economic diversity there, as I came from the working class as opposed to the upper middle. We do have a pretty high rate of students who marry each other after college, and I am betting that most of the women vote Republican, as I know that is frequently an upper middle class way to vote, although it's not a guarantee. I do know when I was in college the college Republicans were a much larger organization than the college Democrats.

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Audrey2 said:

Not necessarily. I am very proud graduate of University which has been considered a public Ivy. I would definitely consider myself socio-economic diversity there, as I came from the working class as opposed to the upper middle. We do have a pretty high rate of students who marry each other after college, and I am betting that most of the women vote Republican, as I know that is frequently an upper upper middle class way to vote, although it's not a guarantee. I do know when I was in college the college Republicans were a much larger organization than the college Democrats.

I said clown college because of the misspellings of relatively simple words, nothing more. I know that everyone who voted for Dump is not objectively an idiot. No matter, they all get serious side-eye from me. I will forever maintain that Dump was not "fit for duty" to use a military term, he simply is not a decent human being. I question any woman who voted for him after the pussy remark, educated or not. Still blows my mind.

6 minutes ago, SilverBeach said:

I said clown college because of the gross misspellings of relatively simple words, nothing more.

Thank you SilverBeach. I was thinking of clown college as what we call the super religious college that the Bates family attends, so I thought you were referring to those obnoxiously uber Fundy "we send them to college but it's not a very good college and they are just there to meet appropriate spouses" schools. I would say that is another system that has a high number of Trump voters.

58 minutes ago, Audrey2 said:

Thank you SilverBeach. I was thinking of clown college as what we call the super religious college that the Bates family attends, so I thought you were referring to those obnoxiously uber Fundy "we send them to college but it's not a very good college and they are just there to meet appropriate spouses" schools. I would say that is another system that has a high number of Trump voters.

Yeah, that too!

There's a person who lives in my complex who has mental issues. She stands in the hallway of her building at 2AM, screaming obscenities. Another neighbor, who leaves for work at 3AM, has seen her outside walking her dog in her bra and panties. A neighbor went in her apartment to help her and found a dead kitten in the mess in her house. No, I'm not kidding. Her family has basically disowned her, so she has nobody. Well, her piece of crap vehicle must have died and she has obtained a new (to her) piece of crap vehicle. She has added something to this new vehicle, a bumper sticker declaring that she's "extremely deplorable". I swear to Rufus that it has taken all my willpower not to either smash that sticker with a bat or scrawl "fornicate trump" in sharpie over it. Normally, I don't fantasize about damaging property, but that sticker irks me to no end. I promise I won't follow through on my desire, but it's hard.

1 hour ago, Drala said:

Good example of dissonance theory at work.

37211525_10214093974955815_6628474425790431232_n.jpg

ACTUALLY, treason is good. No one does treason as cleverly as Trump. MAGA!

Just saw this article about so called Christians and their worship of Spanky McFuckface....

In the Era of Trump’s America, I must admit that I hardly recognize the very people who raised me. I was brought up by the Religious Right, and went on to become a faithful foot soldier for the cause of conservative Christianity and right-wing politics until my mid 30’s. However, long gone is their commitment to the values they tried to instill in me, and so much else that once consistently encompassed their collective identity.

Sadly, my old tribe seems to collectively struggle to realize they’ve done exactly what they spent the entire Left Behind series warning me not to do: they have fallen in line behind a worldly leader who arose to power during a time of “wars and rumors of wars,” who did so by falsely pretending to be a Christian, but who would ultimately lead them to follow an entirely new religion.

To help my former right-wing family out, here’s the top 10 signs you’re now following TRUMPianity instead of CHRISTianity:

On 7/16/2018 at 9:03 PM, GreyhoundFan said:

There's a person who lives in my complex who has mental issues. She stands in the hallway of her building at 2AM, screaming obscenities. Another neighbor, who leaves for work at 3AM, has seen her outside walking her dog in her bra and panties. A neighbor went in her apartment to help her and found a dead kitten in the mess in her house. No, I'm not kidding. Her family has basically disowned her, so she has nobody. Well, her piece of crap vehicle must have died and she has obtained a new (to her) piece of crap vehicle. She has added something to this new vehicle, a bumper sticker declaring that she's "extremely deplorable". I swear to Rufus that it has taken all my willpower not to either smash that sticker with a bat or scrawl "fornicate trump" in sharpie over it. Normally, I don't fantasize about damaging property, but that sticker irks me to no end. I promise I won't follow through on my desire, but it's hard.

Or you can do what I did and make use of the local bar/coffee shop's chalkboard window frame to spell out my feelings on Spanky McFuckface...

IMG_6315.JPG.a2eee674cafdbd565179452980d79fa1.JPG

After the 2015 Charleston church shooting, the number of people ordering Confederate flag license plates shot up by 72 percent in Tennessee. It's now at its highest.

I would ask why the fuck Confederate flag license plates are even a thing, but, at this point, I know the answer.

BTW, according to the article, they first became available in 2004. Heritage, my ass.

1 hour ago, thoughtful said:

I would ask why the fuck Confederate flag license plates are even a thing, but, at this point, I know the answer.

BTW, according to the article, they first became available in 2004. Heritage, my ass.

Here in Virginia, we have some repulsive plates available too. See under spoiler.

Spoiler

lic1.PNG.0a01c11ae65cf3feb29137f8eb670136.PNG

lic2.PNG.7cd7e964fcd07af2b1c2e7d6ed16fd56.PNG

And, of course, the Teabagger plate, which I flip off every time I see one:

lic3.PNG.c2f342cec39e564ef50a715cf81e86fe.PNG

Here in Virginia, we have some repulsive plates available too. See under spoiler.
Spoiler lic1.PNG.0a01c11ae65cf3feb29137f8eb670136.PNG
lic2.PNG.7cd7e964fcd07af2b1c2e7d6ed16fd56.PNG

And, of course, the Teabagger plate, which I flip off every time I see one:
lic3.PNG.c2f342cec39e564ef50a715cf81e86fe.PNG

Nothing says Murcia like putting images of traitors on license plates or the “nice” version of the Klan.

Makes me fornicating sick.

Could we just go ahead and merge the Branch Trumpvidian and Congress threads?  I'm not seeing enough of a difference to keep the threads separate. 

I was naughty today.  A truck went past me with custom signs on the back saying to support fornicate face and how Hillary was for "communist gun control."  I gave that truck my one fingered opinion on what I think of his dear leader. 

On 7/20/2018 at 12:47 PM, Howl said:

Could we just go ahead and merge the Branch Trumpvidian and Congress threads?  I'm not seeing enough of a difference to keep the threads separate. 

I think the Branch Trumpvidian thread is more for generalized Branch Trumpvidian dumb fuckery and the Congress thread is for dumb fuckery done by members of Congress, and I would hope to see them still separated.

I guess after they get tired of worshiping Trump, they'll rally around a fart cushion and a can of spray cheez.

26 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

I guess after they get tired of worshiping Trump, they'll rally around a fart cushion and a can of spray cheez.

<------ Rant begins ------>

And be caught wide-stancing it with said fart cushion and can of spray cheese in an airport shithouse. 

These holier than thou types had the boards and nails all ready to go when it came to President Clinton but now that it's their hero look the other way to his behavior - even though it's highly likely some of it was not consensual.  And let's not even get in to what these reich wing fucks would have done if it was revealed that President Obama had an extra-marital affair.

Instead of thumping their fucking bibles they really ought to crack the goddamn things over for once in their worthless lives and try reading it.  Especially the NT.  Most especially all those pesky words in RED.  And the ones about getting the goddamn two by four out of their eyes before even thinking of saying anything about the specks in any one else's eyes.   

<------ Rant ends ------>

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/judgment-days-in-a-small-alabama-town-an-evangelical-congregation-reckons-with-god-president-trump-and-the-meaning-of-morality/ar-BBKWGnN?li=BBnb7Kz

I thought there was going to be some big denunciation of Trump at the end... but apparently, the Pastor decided now wasn't the time.
Also, this:

Love they neighbor, she said, meant "love thy American neighbor."

Welcome the stranger, she said, meant the "legal immigrant stranger".

"The Bible says, 'If you do this to the least of these, you do it to me,'" Sheila said, quoting Jesus. "But the least of these are Americans, not the ones crossing the border."

This is so disgusting.

More wisdom from Miz Sheila:

To her, this was a moral threat far greater than any character flaw Trump might have, as was what she called “the racial divide,” which she believed was getting worse. The evidence was all the black people protesting about the police, and all the talk about the legacy of slavery, which Sheila never believed was as bad as people said it was. “Slaves were valued,” she said. “They got housing. They got fed. They got medical care.”

She was suspicious of what she saw as the constant agitation of blacks against whites, the taking down of Confederate memorials and the raising of others, such as the new memorial to the victims of lynching, just up the highway in Montgomery.

“I think they are promoting violence,” Sheila said, thinking about the 800 weathered, steel monoliths hanging from a roof to evoke the lynchings, one for each American county where the violence was carried out, including Crenshaw County, where a man named Jesse Thornton was lynched in 1940 in downtown Luverne.

Shella honey, if this whole thing actually does end with a brown-skinned Jewish man dividing everybody up into sheep and goats, you are not going to like where you end up. 

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived