IGNORED

Branch Trumpvidians

fraurosena

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The problem in America is not racism. It's police brutality. 

A cop, against children. What kind of weak, insecure little prick must you be to feel the need brutalise a child?  :angry-fire:

4 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

A woman  confronted Bannon in a bookstore and the owner called the cops on her because bookshops should be a safe haven for Nazis.https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/steve-bannon-bookshop-richmond-trash-woman-confronts-a8437091.html?amp&__twitter_impression=true 

I liked this reaction:

The poor BTs have their panties in a twist over the angry baby balloon:

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

The poor BTs have their panties in a twist over the angry baby balloon:

I think that balloon is fucking brilliant! Kudos to whoever came up with it. Maybe it can be flown when he is in residence at one of his houses like when the flag is flown for the queen when she is at her castles.

Darla Shine is a female Alex Jones

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/07/11/politics/kfile-darla-shine-radio-show/index.html

At the top of her radio program, a man's voice reads out a disclaimer, saying, "Warning: This is the 'Darla Shine Show.' Everything you hear is Darla's opinion. Some facts are true; others are made up. So take what you want, use what you can and you get what you get so don't get upset."

Fake news before it was cool.

Just saw this about Closet Branch Trumpvidians

A few years ago, the Germans created one of the compound nouns in which their language excels. The Russlandverstehers—literally, “Russia understanders”—were those who while not openly supporting Vladimir Putin’s seizure of Crimea expressed sympathetic acceptance of it. They would never openly endorse the stealing of elections or the assassination of journalists, of course, but they understood the circumstances that lead to such unfortunate things, and the larger impulse to rough behavior to restore Russian national pride and enhance Russian prestige.

I propose the term Trumpverstehers in a similar spirit. These are not the mass of his supporters who fear the loss of jobs to global trade or automation; they are not the rural white Americans who feel threatened by immigration, ravaged by the opioid epidemic, and treated contemptuously by a bicoastal elite. In fact, by background, income, and employment, they are actually members of that elite.

Most of them are partly closeted Trumpverstehers. That is, they are judicious about to whom and how they divulge their views. But they have said enough to me that I can reconstruct their arguments for being more hostile to President Donald Trump’s critics than to him; for being unwilling to criticize him more than faintly, if at all; and in some cases, for taking an unabashedly positive view of some of his accomplishments.

There is, however, one thing I do not comprehend about the Trumpverstehers. I do not understand how the cries of an infant torn from its immigrant mother’s arms now fail to rend the hearts of people who, in other settings, I once knew to be upright, generous, and kind.

Awww, Branch Trumpvidians had their fee fees hurt that the British people didn't bend over, kiss fuck face's ass, and call it ice fucking cream....

Plans to fly a giant balloon depicting Donald Trump as an angry orange baby over London when the US president visits next Friday have enraged his supporters.

But political allies and acolytes of Mr Trump have slammed the stunt. Republicans Overseas spokesman Drew Liquerman called it “cringeworthy”.

He said: “It’s embarrassing. It’s embarrassing for the people flying it, for the British residents of London and for people in the UK.”

Nigel Farage, the former Ukip leader, said: “This is the biggest insult to a sitting US president ever. Would this be happening if it was Obama? Makes London look ridiculous.”

It must be so very hard trying to keep up the level of cognitive dissonance necessary to keep believing your BT image of a much-loved and successful leader, when the whole world actually hates your presidunce and isn't afraid to show it to his face.

2 hours ago, fraurosena said:

... when the whole world actually hates your presidunce and isn't afraid to show it to his face.

Dear rest of world,

Keep it up, you are doing a great job.

Your in resistance, 

WiseGirl

PS: please keep a spot for me somewhere if this fucking nightmare does turn into Gilead. Hey, wait just a minute. Putin is President Snow. What dystopian universe am I really in?

The article doesn't indicate he's a BT, but it's quite likely: "A vice mayor faces calls for resignation after proclaiming July ‘Straight Pride American Month’"

Spoiler

The vice mayor of Dixon, Calif., proclaimed July “Straight Pride American Month” in his weekly newspaper column, a choice that’s left his small city embroiled in conflict over free speech and civil liberties.

“I support the First Amendment,” Ted Hickman wrote in his “tongue-in-cheek” column for Dixon’s Independent Voice, “… and support the rights of grown men to wear skin tight short-shorts and go-go boots and don tinker bell wings with wand and prance down the streets of San Francisco.”

Prompted by a local community college that dubbed June to be its LGBT pride month, Hickman wrote that he was pro-family and not anti-anything, next to an image of a red no circle slashing through the pride flag.

“Now hundreds of millions of the rest of us can celebrate our month, peaking on July 4th as healthy, heterosexual, fairly monogamous, keep our kinky stuff to ourselves, Americans,” Hickman wrote. “We do it with our parades . . . We honor our country and our veterans who have made all of this possible (including for the tinker bells) and we can do it with actual real pride, not some put on show just to help our inferior complex ‘show we are different’ type of [stuff].”

“We ARE different from them,” he wrote later.

Hickman acknowledged that he was unsure whether a vice mayor had the authority to make a proclamation, yet his column has drawn national attention to a city of 19,000 located 23 miles outside Sacramento. The mayor of California’s capital requested he resign, about 200 people showed up to Dixon’s most recent city council meeting, and an online petition pushing for his removal is approaching 30,000 signers.

Local pastor Jeff Myers was present Tuesday night at the council meeting and expressed concern about Hickman’s column.

“[His] words not only misrepresent the values of the vast majority of our city, they ascribe to us an ignorance and a closed-mindedness that most of us would fight to the death to avoid,” Myers said, according to a Facebook post by his wife, Jamie. “This is not a free-speech issue.”

Dixon resident Julie Monson helped organize the “Recall Ted Hickman” Facebook group, and told The Washington Post she feared his sentiments might seep into public policy. “I want everybody in this town to feel safe,” she said.

Hickman, who wrote in his column that he was “expressing a private opinion,” declined to comment. He told the Vacaville Reporter that his views don’t affect his public service.

“Don’t like what I write? Don’t read it,” Hickman told the newspaper. “… I do represent [all Dixon residents] equally on government issues, not their personal habits.”

Local groups are demanding the city council censure him, which would be the highest reprimand possible.

Dixon Mayor Thom Bogue told The Post he did not appreciate Hickman’s comments but is concerned about calls for censorship.

“No matter what we do, for many, they will say it’s the wrong move,” Bogue said. “You can’t make everyone happy with your decision, so you hunker down, take all the facts into consideration and make the best decision that you can.”

The city council will host a closed meeting later this month to decide whether Hickman will face reprimands. Bogue said regardless of the results of the meeting, Hickman’s one-year term as vice mayor will end in January. Voters elect council members, but the council determines who serves as vice mayor. The few things the council could do this summer would be nominal, Bogue said.

Dave Scholl, editor in chief of Dixon’s Independent Voice, told The Post he is proud of publishing Hickman’s op-ed, calling it a matter of free speech. Scholl said he has received a lot of support as well as criticism — particularly from a lot of “out of towners” pressuring advertisers to boycott the newspaper.

“When people try to harm local businesses … I’m going to fight back” by not censoring Hickman, he said.

Bogue said a number of “big” groups have threatened the city with litigation but declined to say which ones.

Mike Ceremello also supports Hickman, writing a Dixon Independent op-ed arguing the “liberal” reaction exemplified the “war on white men.”

“The fact of the matter is any action taken by this council, as a governmental agency, is a violation of Ted’s First Amendment right to free speech,” he said.

Local LGBTQ groups plan to host the city’s first pride parade later this month.

I guess he'll try to declare August "White Men Pride" month.

On 7/3/2018 at 12:49 PM, Howl said:

The obvious thing is that with neighborhoods like this, there's always a modest, much, much more modest neighborhood in the area.  That's where the servants, grounds people, cooks and what not live. 

Yeah, my community has million dollar houses. I don't live in one, LOL. My house is very nice though, and we regular folks don't serve the wealthier ones, we are all actually upper middle class. Housing stock diversity in well-off communities is a thing.

On 7/14/2018 at 5:18 AM, AmazonGrace said:

Clown college, LOL. Folks are just so proud of voting for Dump, I never went around proclaiming who I voted for. Assholes.

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived