IGNORED

Joy and Austin: It's the Final (Wedding) Countdown!

choralcrusader8613

Feels weird seeing those wedding pics when I've been seeing prom pictures of people her same age the past few weekends on Facebook/Instagram. 

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Carm_88 said:

Hopefully he's just bad at pictures. Like Chandler Bing ;) 

I've seen pics where he looks quite nice and relaxed.  He looks like he's freaking out.  Maybe it's hitting him that he's going to be a dad soon and responsible for supporting babies.  Even if you were brought up all your life to go that path, it can't be easy when it happens and you're as young as he is, right?  

1 minute ago, Carm_88 said:

Hopefully he's just bad at pictures. Like Chandler Bing ;) 

I'm watching friends as I'm reading the wedding news! 

10 hours ago, newyorkgirl52 said:

She posted pics of her in Little Rock today though with college friends. And Jinger posted pics from NYC. So my guess is Saturday at the earliest. Or Sunday. 

The Jinger pic is old. The crew is in shorts. The weather has been cold and rainy in the northeast. Just more Joy Wedding subterfuge. 

I've now "been" to more weddings with you guys than I have with my own family.

Do we get champagne?

I don't believe the pregnancy rumors, but that photo looks like a pregnant bride to me. Maybe it's the dress or the pose, but she looks heavier. Also, the bouquet is right over where the bump would be.

The Duggar girls spend so much time fussing over their hair, but Joy can't get hers done for her wedding?

People says the season premiere will feature the wedding. I guess we'll be getting the dress shopping/wedding prep episodes later, like with Jinger.

That article says:

A new season of Counting On, with Joy-Anna and Austin’s wedding featured in the premier, returns June 12 on TLC.

So I guess they're doing the same thing they did with Jinger's wedding to boost ratings

Do we really have to snark on Joy's hair...?

I think she looks beautiful. She's always been more outdoorsy and lower maintenance than most of her sisters, and I think the soft wavy bohemian hair suits her. Can't wait to get a better look at the dress!

I think Austin has that "already had to smile for 5466466432211 photos today and can no longer feel my face" expression. :pb_lol:

Joy's Hair looks like my hair when i try to curl it. She looks so happy, i'm glad!

Austin looks like he is tired of posing for 100+ pictures, weddings will do that to you. 

He has a similar face here

AAA.jpg

Please remember:  Hi, we ask that people please remove images from quoted posts.  It's a kindness to the readers on mobile devices.  Thanks!

1 minute ago, SamiKatz said:

Do we get champagne?

I think we certainly deserve it. Especially after Alyssa Bates'. :pb_lol:

On another note...

I do like the colors though. Yay for contrasting colors! 

Now Joy has Schroedingers Uterus :5624797b0697e_headbash:

2 minutes ago, Jessalyn said:

He has a similar face here

This just further legitimizes my "Austin is an emotionless cyborg" theory. He's looking like he's trying to imitate the human expression of happiness here.

4 minutes ago, QuiverFullofBooks said:

I don't believe the pregnancy rumors, but that photo looks like a pregnant bride to me.

I'm glad someone said it.  Might be the fit.  The top looks baggy.  

5 minutes ago, eleanora3 said:

That article says:

So I guess they're doing the same thing they did with Jinger's wedding to boost ratings

That was quick

Unpopular opinion: I actually really dig her hair and think she looks great! Except for the dress. There are ways to do modest without it looking... like that. 

1 minute ago, VixenToast said:

I do like the colors though. Yay for contrasting colors! 

I'm a little embarrassed because this is the color scheme I had picked out for my new living room. I'm not sure whether I should be flattered or not that I have the same taste as a teenager. :kitty-shifty:

I think she looks beautiful. Can't judge the dress yet since its not a full on pic. Austin is probably just tired from smiling so much or maybe he was over thinking it because this was the "People" shot. He's not fully trained yet. 

1 minute ago, Jug Band Baby said:

I'm glad someone said it.  Might be the fit.  The top looks baggy.  

Just going off of what we've seen in previous weddings, excellent tailor is not the Duggar's forte. So I'm going to go with amateur seamstress waaay before I jump to that speculation. 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived