IGNORED

Race to the Altar: Unmarried Fundies 3

Bethella

1 hour ago, seraaa said:

Who does, for example? TY

Adeline, Martha, Samuel, Alyssa, Kennedy and Andrew have public instas ( or at least they accept you easily). kressant, Dorothy, john and i think Katie have private ones

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

John's is public as well.  Alan has an abandoned account.  Katie is on her second.  I'm assuming she abandoned the old one to get rid of people that supported her husband.  I thinking Michael has a private one as well. Jeanine has one but rarely posts.  

Oh, and Rachel has a private account as well. I think Lise does also. Basically everyone in Peru is private and the youngest kids are all public.  Paul and Edwin don't seem to have accounts.  

Martha has a new alt account, but I don't think she's done anything with it, and she's posted from her shared Tayte account since creating the other at least once. Edwin does have an account, but rarely posts. The extended family are pretty active, too. All of the Campana kids over the age of 13 seem to have accounts, and most of them are public (or were when I found them initially).

Does anyone know who got married yesterday? The Seewalds and the Vuolos were at a wedding. 

On 7/15/2017 at 6:21 PM, JMO said:

John's is public as well.  Alan has an abandoned account.  Katie is on her second.  I'm assuming she abandoned the old one to get rid of people that supported her husband.  I thinking Michael has a private one as well. Jeanine has one but rarely posts.  

Jeanine's is now private. So is John's.

3 hours ago, singsingsing said:

Does anyone know who got married yesterday? The Seewalds and the Vuolos were at a wedding. 

The only wedding I have listed is Daniel Brooker and Brittany Price on July 16. There are also a handful of engaged couples with unknown, the most likely being Susanna Keller and Matt Davis.

5 hours ago, Bethella said:

The only wedding I have listed is Daniel Brooker and Brittany Price on July 16. There are also a handful of engaged couples with unknown, the most likely being Susanna Keller and Matt Davis.

I can't imagine them all travelling specifically for Susanna Keller's wedding... but who knows. Hmm.

2 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

Pretty sure that picture is from when she was still pregnant with DeKalb

Damn, you're right! I totally forgot the poor lad (what kind of a name DeKalb is?!?). @Bethella, I think you have to remove Kressy from the list. Or maybe it's better to just keep her there because sooner rather than later she'll be pregnant again...

Just now, LurkerOverThePond said:

Damn, you're right! I totally forgot the poor lad (what kind of a name DeKalb is?!?). @Bethella, I think you have to remove Kressy from the list. Or maybe it's better to just keep her there because sooner rather than later she'll be pregnant again...

I just removed her (I posted in the babies thread). I don't like keeping women on the list in expectation of their next pregnancy. While it is likely, it doesn't always happen. At one point we had someone on the speculated pregnancy list for more than a year (and no it wasn't DeDe Haslip).

6 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

Pretty sure that picture is from when she was still pregnant with DeKalb

Yes, that's an old picture from right when they arrived in Peru. 

**never mind. I didn't read all the comments following the post before responding myself. 

On 6/28/2017 at 7:57 PM, Marian the Librarian said:

Emily Rose Brookshire is "in a relationship" with a guy named Landon Peterson, per his FB page. Not much info, but they look very happy together.

They're now engaged.

2 hours ago, darkplumaged said:

They're now engaged.

Looks like they're getting married Sat. Nov. 4th (she mentioned  they'd be getting married in 109 days)

15 hours ago, justmy2cents said:

Looks like they're getting married Sat. Nov. 4th (she mentioned  they'd be getting married in 109 days)

When I was engaged I didn't count down the days until it was like a week before the wedding. Now it seems like everyone does this. 

Grace Sanders is engaged! does anyone knows how old the Sanders siblings are? It seems like they all got married pretty youngIMG_1537.thumb.PNG.0bab61d0003424746ded3b826d868880.PNG

there's been some speculation in the Maxwell thread that Jesse is courting or possibly already engaged. Just thought i'd say something since there are some speculated couple here as well as confirmed.

9 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

Grace Sanders is engaged! does anyone knows how old the Sanders siblings are? It seems like they all got married pretty young

Lora Lynn, age uknown, married 1999

Noah, 28, married age 21

Abbi, 26, married age 25

Rebekah, 24, married age 23

Grace, age 21

Ethan, age 19

Emanuel, age 16

Gabriel, age 14

Nehemiah, age 12

21 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

Grace Sanders is engaged! does anyone knows how old the Sanders siblings are? It seems like they all got married pretty youngIMG_1537.thumb.PNG.0bab61d0003424746ded3b826d868880.PNG

According to his public Facebook posts, he's DATED OTHER GIRLS and graduated from COLLEGE and does gymnastics with JEZEBELS IN LEOTARDS!  And not a single "JESUS JESUS JESUS DID I MENTION JESUS" public post to be seen.  Grace!  I am impressed!

It looks like she probably met him through Abbi's husband.  

Per Lauren's (Berkompas) IG, her brother Joseph Hope is engaged. Her name is Joy Phillips. They're very intimate in the picture Lauren posted so no 6" rule for them.

25 minutes ago, fundiefan said:

Per Lauren's (Berkompas) IG, her brother Joseph Hope is engaged. Her name is Joy Phillips. They're very intimate in the picture Lauren posted so no 6" rule for them.

So if/when they get married, her name will be Joy Hope? Oh boy.

2 hours ago, fundiefan said:

They've been on the list for a while but I have him listed as Joseph Berkompas not Joseph Hope and I didn't have a last name for Joy. 

@browngrl mentioned it back in May.

Happy 18th birthday to Josie Bates. Looks like she made it on the speculated relationship list before ever hitting the 18 and over singles list.

On 8/4/2017 at 9:47 PM, justmy2cents said:

Happy 18th birthday to Josie Bates. Looks like she made it on the speculated relationship list before ever hitting the 18 and over singles list.

I believe Alyssa was "special friends" with John before she turned 18. 

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic

Archived